to FEAR or not to FEAR

Oli7er

Fledgling Freddie
two people, one has just got through puberty, and the other one enjoying his breakthrough to adulthood to the full :)

neither is yet able to see the big picture - do not be bothered by what someone else does/believes in - turning other people to your 'faith' does not make your 'faith' any righter. in the end all that matters is that you enjoy yourself and dont hurt other people by doing it.

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
Ormor said:
Woooooooooooosh over your head.

I'm 19 too, seems i've missed valuable 'porking' time. Jesus, all these months in a steady relationship when i could of been out with that sex starved prick "porking" some sweet sweet ass.

mmm, last thing i am atm is sex starved, and as for long term relationships ? whats your mental age ... 40? 50 ? married yet ? if you make the mistake of ACTUALLY caring for a girl at 19 your most likely a complete sap, thats not a flame btw, i mean that in all seriousness, newsflash mate, its not going to last. im having fun while i can, ill do the whole sociably acceptable thing and marry and have kids after my thirties, and no i wouldnt cheat on a girl i care about, lukily i dont care about any girls enough right now not to cheat on them, /shrug

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Kari you rock, but you're too intelligent to be here.. go .. go now!

Omfg the things I have to read :p

/wub Kari

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
HAHAHAAHAHAHA thanks for telling me about this post, it's brill :p jen do NOT unhost those screenshots they keep me entertained when theres no one to kill ig ;)

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
Sulphur said:
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHahahahah. Man that shit is goood. Pricks like that, dwelling at the bottom of the social ladder trying to prove they're a 'BiGmAn' make me feel so damn depressed for the lives of his disapointed parents.
Sounds like someones 'too good' to get laid :p well as long as excuses like this make it easier on you

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, Kari too intelligent.. classic tbh :) Probably more a moment of alcohol induced clarity... As for sleeping around when you're student, I put money on it on Xtor not being the only one, i mean it takes 2 to tango etc.

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Yoshimo said:
Sounds like someones 'too good' to get laid :p well as long as excuses like this make it easier on you

Don't play with fire, your confidence is already at depression levels don't make me push it any further. Making such judgements on my character when you have well over 30 days played time in a computer game is a bit hypocritical.

30 days you could of been pr0KKinG girls majt

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
xtortionist said:
mmm, last thing i am atm is sex starved, and as for long term relationships ? whats your mental age ... 40? 50 ? married yet ? if you make the mistake of ACTUALLY caring for a girl at 19 your most likely a complete sap, thats not a flame btw, i mean that in all seriousness, newsflash mate, its not going to last. im having fun while i can, ill do the whole sociably acceptable thing and marry and have kids after my thirties, and no i wouldnt cheat on a girl i care about, lukily i dont care about any girls enough right now not to cheat on them, /shrug

HOLY FUCKING SHIT MAN YOU SEE THAT PIG? MOTHER FUCKER HAD WINGS AND EVERYTHING. HES FLYING MAN HES FUCKING FLYINGGG

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
Ormor said:
Don't play with fire, your confidence is already at depression levels don't make me push it any further. Making such judgements on my character when you have well over 30 days played time in a computer game is a bit hypocritical.

30 days you could of been pr0KKinG girls majt
uhm can someone dumn this down for me? is he trying to pwn me or compliment me? :(

Natswoo

Banned
Ormor said:
HOLY FUCKING SHIT MAN YOU SEE THAT PIG? MOTHER FUCKER HAD WINGS AND EVERYTHING. HES FLYING MAN HES FUCKING FLYINGGG
Ormor u rawk.

Also Xtor you can't just generalize that all people who are 19 are just looking for fun/ short tearm relationships.... there are many people out there who do have relationships from younger than you for their hole lives.

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
Natswoo said:
Ormor u rawk.

Also Xtor you can't just generalize that all people who are 19 are just looking for fun/ short tearm relationships.... there are many people out there who do have relationships from younger than you for their hole lives.

perfectly viable in the 70s/80s ... not really in y2k, at least not in dublin, or many other cities i assume.

lian i love you so much :cheers: come back from that pve whore game :<

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Clearly my sarcasm injected humour is yet to come into fashion :(

Other News:

Ame's a ****!

Kari

Fledgling Freddie
Ormor said:
I didn't miss your point at all, i chose to ignore it because it wasn't the same as mine.

Haha, love this reply to be honest ;)

/wub Ormor

jenifer

Fledgling Freddie
/wub kari...

i miss hib pryd hehe.. but my fun seems to now be found at cam...

and yes i asked u to help.. and as anyone who belonged to a small community would doi turned to those that knew me... albeit spamming pryd.net hsoutbox might have been extreme

:cheers:

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Ormor said:
Clearly my sarcasm injected humour is yet to come into fashion :(

Other News:

Ame's a ****!

Agree!

Most of your posts I find funny but that pig one went past me, sounds like the kinda thing Yepy says :)

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
jenifer said:
this link should work hehe

made me laugh when i went over it again...

dunno.. mayeb its just me :drink:

(( the first SS is of a lil convo.. then starting from second till end it was 30 mins later... and took 30 mins for him to stop bothring a healing cleric... ah well :worthy: ))

.ru a shemale or sumin

Amildin said:
Agree!

Most of your posts I find funny but that pig one went past me, sounds like the kinda thing Yepy says :)

You mean I would of gone on about fucking the pigs..

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
I zoo not spam. Though many people would disagree.

It's strange, I got to the 500 post count thing so quickly since joining, but getting to 1,000 is tough :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom