Fledgling Freddie
Gregorian said:
gratz on killin 5 my friend !
btw, why no laugh spam anymore? i feel unloved :(

cba to laughspam you anymore. I see you way too often. In 2D on the Ground :p

Gregorian

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
Oh wow. You won one time against us! teh uber Group.

How often did we zerg you the past few days? A dozen times :cheers:

yus, thats right xD

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
cg = zerg.

u dont wanna zerg? dont join (or start) the cg.

or if u do join it, when some1 says 1fg hibs/mids [insert location here] u go in the opposite direction... cos all u will find there is... guess what? :eek7:

its all rather simple really.

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
cg = zerg.

u dont wanna zerg? dont join (or start) the cg.

or if u do join it, when some1 says 1fg hibs/mids [insert location here] u go in the opposite direction... cos all u will find there is... guess what? :eek7:

its all rather simple really.

some people join the cg to avoid the 2fg hibs-4fg hibs that constantly roam emain

so your answer is dont join cg and roam around clueless, only to run into 10fg shrooms amg? :twak:

Marc

FH is my second home
Hey! im a sad c*** in real life with no other ambitions but to "wtfpwn" in an online computer game and brag about it at every given oppurtunity. Can i join Hibernia too?

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
Why do i bother with the gimp twins anyway...

and for you gregorian => :kissit:

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Krane... you disgust me and are beyond contempt, but then so do all the Hibs probably why you fit in so well.

Jahar

Fledgling Freddie
I have had loads of good fights with GOL lately, I think ur good players and I enjoy meeting u in emain. Ive seen u running fg alot lately.

Ps. I rox

Amadon

Fledgling Freddie
Outlaw said:
tbh You wajning wankaz should be embarassed when u lose FG.
why?
it's just a game

and we run with low RR casters (chanter is rr4 and not very experienced - is also ma for various reasons, other eld is just recently rr5, i'm only rr7), usually mid rr druids (rr4-rr7), good bards (rr7/rr8), rr7 warden usually, and ice rr8, usually mid rr bm (rr4-rr6)

compared to the ra's and experience you have in your group with your high rr players, I don't see why we should feel embarressed to lose to you?

not saying we should feel uber when we beat you either because hib is easy mode atm

btw tell regz to pick on someone else :(

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
guys... you sound so bitter...
You should be glad Krane blessed you with his presence at all. He's spread his "special" message through most of Albion, now it's time for Hibernia. I know it's hard to see him go after he invented HB, taught BF how to make a group, and showed GoL what a RP is (a REAL one not those fake 200mil you got w/o him). Don't be so selfish! Let VNG have a chance to experience Krane's wisdom and influence too! I am sure he will include other Hib guilds once VNG have learned what Krane has to teach them. :m00:

Dawn

Fledgling Freddie
Amaru-Synergy said:
some people join the cg to avoid the 2fg hibs-4fg hibs that constantly roam emain

so your answer is dont join cg and roam around clueless, only to run into 10fg shrooms amg? :twak:

Konah said:
...or if u do join it, when some1 says 1fg hibs/mids [insert location here] u go in the opposite direction... cos all u will find there is... guess what? :eek7:

read.before.post.ing.hel.ps

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Amadon said:
why?
it's just a game

and we run with low RR casters (chanter is rr4 and not very experienced - is also ma for various reasons, other eld is just recently rr5, i'm only rr7), usually mid rr druids (rr4-rr7), good bards (rr7/rr8), rr7 warden usually, and ice rr8, usually mid rr bm (rr4-rr6)

compared to the ra's and experience you have in your group with your high rr players, I don't see why we should feel embarressed to lose to you?

not saying we should feel uber when we beat you either because hib is easy mode atm

hib caster grp versus alb caster grp...

kinda ezy mode with those RR against any kind of alb caster grp, you just need to win mezz fight to be sure to win, not speaking of grp-purge, loads of pets, better casters.

cant wait NF when hibs loose mezz fight will be a problem unlike now... " MEZZ!ED!!! /random rr3 drood: np, grp-purge4tehwinm8s!
STUNED !!! np, self purge

zzz

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:
guys... you sound so bitter...
You should be glad Krane blessed you with his presence at all. He's spread his "special" message through most of Albion, now it's time for Hibernia. I know it's hard to see him go after he invented HB, taught BF how to make a group, and showed GoL what a RP is (a REAL one not those fake 200mil you got w/o him). Don't be so selfish! Let VNG have a chance to experience Krane's wisdom and influence too! I am sure he will include other Hib guilds once VNG have learned what Krane has to teach them. :m00:

Uff Asha, such bitterness.
Perhaps you should take your sarcasm in PM and show you are better then him? Cause you posting stuff like this, doesnt make you look any better imo.

Edit; We give everyone a fair chance in our guild btw, so i think you should let us judge what we think of him, instead of you trying to create a view on someone i dont know very well.

Amadon

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
hib caster grp versus alb caster grp...

kinda ezy mode with those RR against any kind of alb caster grp, you just need to win mezz fight to be sure to win, not speaking of grp-purge, loads of pets, better casters.

cant wait NF when hibs loose mezz fight will be a problem unlike now... " MEZZ!ED!!! /random rr3 drood: np, grp-purge4tehwinm8s!
STUNED !!! np, self purge

zzz
Thank you for your wisdom and insight.

You're obviously a far far better player than me.

I feel humbled by your brilliance.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not bitter :D I think it's funny as hell, if you knew the history you probably would too. I don't even hate Krane, I just think it's amusing how he reinvents himself (and history) every time he "leaves" another guild. It's getting more comical each time. I don't care how you judge him nor am I trying to influence you (I don't even know you). My post was a joke to GoL who finally can see why we were like uuhhh you got krane? 6 months ago. He is a v good player, just there is a big trade off to get him :) You'll see.

Outlaw

Fledgling Freddie
Amadon said:
why?
it's just a game

Look at our group closely u will see it is similarly compromised. However I do not post about how much xxxx suks about how yyyy zergs. tbh I am fed of reading all the crap about me all the time.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
well at least GoL are trying to run 1fg more now which is a good thing, though even GoL must admit 6 months/1 year ago all they did was zerg. it will take albion a while to learn how to play w/o the zerg brain.

Outlaw

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
though even GoL must admit 6 months/1 year ago all they did was zerg.

Wrong again. We occasionally ran 2 FG mebe 4/5 times in total. Playing no different now to 6 months ago or a year ago. Just in the wild imagination of sad wajners.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Angara said:
Uff Asha, such bitterness.
Perhaps you should take your sarcasm in PM and show you are better then him? Cause you posting stuff like this, doesnt make you look any better imo.

Edit; We give everyone a fair chance in our guild btw, so i think you should let us judge what we think of him, instead of you trying to create a view on someone i dont know very well.

pretty much sums up our kranes opinion, he has been nothign but helpful so far

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Outlaw said:
Wrong again. We occasionally ran 2 FG mebe 4/5 times in total. Playing no different now to 6 months ago or a year ago. Just in the wild imagination of sad wajners.

why keep lying :< different members in ur guild say different shit daily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom