To all the Zerg haters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
I don't like zergs, unless it is Zerg Vs Zerg warfare of equal proprtions, then my adrenaline really gets pumped.

When Albs add on a fg v fg figth we r about to win, it anoys me.

When Hibbs or midds zerg us, I sometimes get annoyed if it is boring, but tbh I usually end up enjoying it.

But I never whine or insult people because of it.

I am by no means condoning Zerging to beat the enemy, but I'm getting at the arrogance and tbh Stupidity of people that get really fanatical about it.

SO, If you hate zergs or being outnumbered so much. WHY (seriously) do u come to EMAIN ?

Amg to MMG, really is a small place, especially when u chuck in 100 Albs, 50 midds and 50 hibbs, your expectations are unrealistic, and your whining proves you to be really really stupid, or emotionally weak.

(the first 4 replies of useless spamm, and attention seaking will be ignored)

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
I hate zergs but I love outlaw & zoyster :wub:

[edit] But not anyu :twak:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
because emain really is the best/pretty much only place you can get lots of rvr, odins isnt that populated really and HW is dead (even finding it hard to find soloers) i dont do fg vs fg rvr much so cant really comment that much but i do know one of the main reasons i dont do the fg crap is because of the zergs, it just wastes everyones time.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
because emain really is the best/pretty much only place you can get lots of rvr, odins isnt that populated really and HW is dead (even finding it hard to find soloers) i dont do fg vs fg rvr much so cant really comment that much but i do know one of the main reasons i dont do the fg crap is because of the zergs, it just wastes everyones time.

yer, I know how annoying it is, when u make the effort to assemble and travel to emain, just to get constantly zerged, it happens to everyone tho.

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
Fu Zoy u r teh zerger zerg ldr n01 u n g0l suxx[]rs [will be the reply for the next 10 pages of this thread betting 1p on it] :cheers:

ps zoy hurry the fk up with studdying n gl on exams tommorow :sex:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Raven said:
You don't see how you're contradicting yourself completely in this statement?

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Herbal said:
Fu Zoy u r teh zerger zerg ldr n01 u n g0l suxx[]rs [will be the reply for the next 10 pages of this thread beeting 1p on it :cheers:

yep u right, I have really set my self up here haven't I :( You can't change people IRL, what the hell was I thinking.

And thx :D

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
None flame here, genuine question.

If you hate zergs so much, then why are you & your bro 99% of the time in the middle of a zerg?

Actually, Ive seen Outlaw in a fg a few times recently.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
SO, If you hate zergs or being outnumbered so much. WHY (seriously) do u come to EMAIN ?

Answer my question first, then I will answer yours. :D

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Only place you can get decent FG v FG RvR.
HW & Odins isnt very busy, even when it is the quality of opposition isnt much of a challenge (omg I sound so elite).
But I enjoy fighting the good FG's like NP, FC, NO etc.. ie a challenge, rather than Mezz > PBAOE > dead enemy

But the zergs cant be avoided at times, although it is nice to wipe 4-5fg with only 8 ppl :p

nol

Fledgling Freddie
I love zergs and Xanth hates me for that :( I make him zerg and he swears at me and does /rude.

AtomicBattleHamster

Fledgling Freddie
Peoples definition of zergs vary depending on how hacked off they were at the point of death. Most /release or get rezzed and carry on, others come here to express their displeasure in the usual eloquent manner you'd expect by now. Either way, as you stated, those that do not like zergs, should avoid Emain and possibly this game ;)

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Xanthian said:
If you hate zergs so much, then why are you & your bro 99% of the time in the middle of a zerg?

If you actually look closely, u will see that we r usually the first there. Like I said amg to mmg isnt a big place. tbh, the whole of emain isn't a big place.

we r faced with 2 options :

1. when another alb comes, stop fighting and just die.

2. Dont play.

tbh, I don't really care who does, what, coz generally i always enjoy it, and I'm not gonna make otehr albs feel guilty coz they wanna gank.

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
Clipse said:
If you actually look closely, u will see that we r usually the first there. Like I said amg to mmg isnt a big place. tbh, the whole of emain isn't a big place.

we r faced with 2 options :

1. when another alb comes, stop fighting and just die.

2. Dont play.

tbh, I don't really care who does, what, coz generally i always enjoy it, and I'm not gonna make otehr albs feel guilty coz they wanna gank.

i wub joo zoy

ps stop posting n cram dont want u afking for weeks again due to retakes :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Belomar said:
You don't see how you're contradicting yourself completely in this statement?
nope, i solo therefore i dont do the fg crap

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Nothing to say about Gol expect that they are teh zergers. And making this thread is just lolig.

fiontan

Fledgling Freddie
or

3. kick the living shit outta the zerglings and send them back to castle sauvage :eek7:. Then go look for some good FG for a nice fight.

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
Icebreaker said:
Nothing to say about Gol expect that they are teh zergers. And making this thread is just lolig.
yes because all albs are gol, and mids and hibs never ever zerg :touch:

next retard to educate pls!

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Xanthian said:
Only place you can get decent FG v FG RvR.
HW & Odins isnt very busy, even when it is the quality of opposition isnt much of a challenge (omg I sound so elite).
But I enjoy fighting the good FG's like NP, FC, NO etc.. ie a challenge, rather than Mezz > PBAOE > dead enemy

So you're not complaining about Emain then? Or is it that you won't take the initiative and roam in Odin's and risk getting 0 rps against the chance that if people actually started roaming there it would eventually get back to being the fine fg rvr place it used to be...

Let's face it, it's all about the rps. Stop pretending its about enjoying a particular form of rvr. ;)

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
tbh zerg is not _that_ terrible lately
yes albs camp mmg, but it's the censequence of 100+ mids camping amg 30 min before

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
because if they go odins they get 1-2fg of RvR guilds...

if they go emain they get 5fg of sheep to kill ;)

Outlaw

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:

Rich coming from some1 who just this second came straight for us from Levians to DC ZW, jumped us the moment we just FGed Eclain and cru.

I think I have killed u a few times recently hence ur blatant crap^^.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Outlaw said:
Rich coming from some1 who just this second came straight for us from Levians to DC ZW, jumped us the moment we just FGed Eclain and cru.

I think I have killed u a few times recently hence ur blatant crap^^.

hmm no :p

the only times you killed me was with your zerg. We just owned 30 minutes ago, remember? xD

Gol is shite in fg rvr because the only know how to zerg

And roflmao at you talking about addding............

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
Whilst you make some interesting points, I wanna remind you of the point of this thread :
Clipse said:

If you want to insult GOL, make your own thread.

I don't expect you to understand my point, coz I pretty much have you summed up, from most of the shit I have read from you.

Just answer the question, or make a different thread or go cackle on IRC.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
and
Icebreaker said:

lol = Laughs out loud.

Roflmao = rolls around the floor laughing my Ass off.

I doubt you are actually lolig.

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:

Ban this retard please

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
hmm no :p

the only times you killed me was with your zerg. We just owned 30 minutes ago, remember? xD

Because you are the best, please teach us all how to play :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom