To all the Zerg haters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
main problem at the moment is that simply too many albs want to rvr - it gets annoyign when 3 fg of albs all head for 1fg of mids who dare to show their face in emain

it got to the point with NO, that either we ran breifine and gorge and had risk of hib adds and guard patrols, we ran odins and got the occasional full group fight - but hours of boredom, or just joined the emain cg - and try navigate and second guess positions in emain where we might find a fg of enemies.

i.e. if cg says 1fg hibs at amg, we would head towards lake direction avoiding the emain cg zerg.

however after a few nights of mediocre rps - 30/40k in 5 hours from lack of enemies to fight and unwillingness to zerg, we decided to reroll mid and try farm the alb zerg ourselves

and we are lookgin forward to the challenge :D will be really hard starting form rr1 again though :(

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
To the subject

I have to live with the Zergs in Emain. And i like Zergs!

Amadon

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
yer, I know how annoying it is, when u make the effort to assemble and travel to emain, just to get constantly zerged, it happens to everyone tho.
and when you even make the effort to stay back from the alb zerg and then some twat hib zerg runs over you behind amg :(

sorry about that..

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
and

lol = Laughs out loud.

Roflmao = rolls around the floor laughing my Ass off.

I doubt you are actually lolig.

lolig - laughs out loud in glee

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
ehehe , icebreaker couldnt even hit my lil 5l4 scout .

tried slam twice , evade and a block.
swung sword , miss,

he parried everything i threw at him tho and i got nuked by ayat (or smthink)

was funny and wish i had a screenie of it

this was at crim btw :)

p.s new one for ya all

LOLWDYB

laughs out loud while doggying ya bird

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
because emain really is the best/pretty much only place you can get lots of rvr

Well technically i wouldnt call emain rvr, running from atk to mtk and just killing all you see(or dieing) its just a swords and sorcery version of Quake3. Its just farming realm points in one location/map. A three way team deathmatch. 99% of the people in emain are there for the one reason of gaining realm points, while not strictly gaining any advantage for thier realm.(gaining RR excepted)

Real rvr is when you take defended keeps, defend keeps under attack, attack/defend relics, cause disruption to the enemy realm(Ellyls, Liches, people leveling artifacts, quests). Credit to 1 group of albs who ganked me at mmg in HW when i was trying todo a quest. I came back again and they let me through. On completion i came back to mmg to let them kill me but they had gone. Thanks anyway.

If people focused less on realm points and more on fun, we wouldnt have the emain situation but all 3 frontiers a massive war zone(im sure hibs would be pleased with that).

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Snakester said:
ehehe , icebreaker couldnt even hit my lil 5l4 scout .

tried slam twice , evade and a block.
swung sword , miss,

he parried everything i threw at him tho and i got nuked by ayat (or smthink)

was funny and wish i had a screenie of it

this was at crim btw :)

p.s new one for ya all

LOLWDYB

laughs out loud while doggying ya bird

3fg albs in a row o_O

And btw i can't kill anything alone. Iam Paladin without chants ;)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Icebreaker used to be a nice guy, at least judging from his posts here on FH. Recently, he's been popping up everywhere with petty, silly, and outright low taunts all over this forum. Furthermore, he used to represent a rather non-leet and sensitive attitude, but this is gone as well. I think that's sad.

EDIT: Just read Icebreaker's last post in this thread, that's more like the Icebreaker I remember. :)

Black

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
Amg to MMG, really is a small place, especially when u chuck in 100 Albs, 50 midds and 50 hibbs, your expectations are unrealistic, and your whining proves you to be really really stupid, or emotionally weak.
Soo ur saying that the zerg is just because emain is that small place? well ok but why the hell u have usually 5 fg's stuck to u?

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
look what happens if NO albs in emain:

http://members.chello.hu/jerenak.valeria/qq.jpg

so sish! Emain is not a small place if you are not in emain cg btw. Only Albs run CG which leads to zerg. Everyrealm does it bla bla bla, but albs are teh ones zerging all over and over mostly. Well i have experienced that at least :>

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Tbh this is a realm vs realm rpg... so live with it, and fight for what ever realm you might be in...
Teh only way forward imo. :clap:

Runolas

Fledgling Freddie
Fedaykin said:
however after a few nights of mediocre rps - 30/40k in 5 hours from lack of enemies to fight and unwillingness to zerg, we decided to reroll mid and try farm the alb zerg ourselves

and we are lookgin forward to the challenge :D will be really hard starting form rr1 again though :(

w00t!! :eek7:

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
Zoyster attention seeking again..

You are a zerger, u always was, always will be, but at least easy to target in the middle of warders. :m00:

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
I don't know what u guys got vs GoL, u guy's talknig like they ONLY zerg...
And if you think thats true...... please.... go play counter strike..

I've seen enuf times that GoL walks 1fg...
And all the screenshots u guys bring that GoL is in a zerg, is ether on a relicraid orsumt.

Or when they are at amg with an alb force trying to break trough the 100 mids/hibs that camped it..

U dont seriously think they get all those realm points a week by zerging?

I think GoL is one of the best guilds on excalibur.......
And be4 u whine about this....
Try to setup an alb group in RvR and be better then them, 90% chance u wont succede (or whatever u spell that word)

Keep it gooing GoL, we albs know u do good:) mids/hips just angry they lose from fg Albs.. :):worthy:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
Keep it gooing GoL, we albs know u do good:) mids/hips just angry they lose from fg Albs.. :):worthy:

xD you are so funny :d

tried to be sarcastic or you mean it ?

if so not that funny after alL : (

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:

And all the screenshots u guys bring that GoL is in a zerg, is ether on a relicraid orsumt.

Or when they are at amg with an alb force trying to break trough the 100 mids/hibs that camped it..

Try to setup an alb group in RvR and be better then them, 90% chance u wont succede (or whatever u spell that word)

i bet this is herbal on some fake account..

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
zoyster, you of all people should know this thread would just lead to flames when u made it!

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
Most people just say gol zerg because its the cool thing to say or something. Whenever I'm in emain I always see GoL as 1fg, so give it a fucking rest. So sometimes they appear to be with other albs? Emain is a small place, get over it. Its so sad to see you all jumping on the GoL bashing bandwagon when really you don't have a clue

Amadon

Fledgling Freddie
I've seen GoL in 1fg far more times in the past week than I've seen them in a zerg.

And since AD and NO seem to have disappeared, they're about the only Alb group that really offers much resistance, guess I'm just a crap player but I think they've improved a lot lately in terms of running as 1fg and playing well.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Carrera said:
Most people just say gol zerg because its the cool thing to say or something. Whenever I'm in emain I always see GoL as 1fg, so give it a fucking rest. So sometimes they appear to be with other albs? Emain is a small place, get over it. Its so sad to see you all jumping on the GoL bashing bandwagon when really you don't have a clue

soz Car but most ppl remember getting nuked by Outlaw, Zoyster while another 3fg albs on top of us. including me. Mabbeh they have changed since i was rvsring, but happened ALOT in the past. Small place for sure, give it a go as a mid / hib to have a clue about it imo. Dont think everyone is fingerpointycluelesssadbastid here.

Hawkeye

Fledgling Freddie
hmm ok look go pick up your Daoc game box and read the words on the back
ok now what does RVR stand for ? realm versus realm . not full group v full group now the idea is there is a war going on out there not a counter strike esk type squad combat game so quit bitching about zergs and deal with it

if you really really hate em and they make you madder than a despot on acid then quite and find a game you enjoy ffs

its a massive battle based game with all 3 realms fighting a war you muppets ( too bad the server cant support what the game was advertised as )

either just chill out and if its zerg time play your group friendly alt if its not teh zerg hour play your solo stealther or whatever

but most important of all remeber this ITS A FUCKING GAME HAVE FUN and if your not haveing fun find another game that you do have fun on

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Again Krane, u have avoided the question, and expressed your opinion, with a pre-determined hate for GOL.

I don't expect otherwise from you. The irony is u were in GOL for 2 years, u left and then you even came back. I helped you do ML3 and Ml7 after i was ml10, and this is the way you repay me.

Just like all the others, you used us for PvE then bugger off, with elite status.

Just answer the question.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Icebreaker used to be a nice guy, at least judging from his posts here on FH. Recently, he's been popping up everywhere with petty, silly, and outright low taunts all over this forum. Furthermore, he used to represent a rather non-leet and sensitive attitude, but this is gone as well. I think that's sad.

EDIT: Just read Icebreaker's last post in this thread, that's more like the Icebreaker I remember. :)

I even made me a leet Guild. Just for me alone. :p

And gol shouldn't take me too serious. I taunt them where i can! Especially my friend Gregorian!!!!!11111Paladin.

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
Again Krane, u have avoided the question, and expressed your opinion, with a pre-determined hate for GOL.

I don't expect otherwise from you. The irony is u were in GOL for 2 years, u left and then you even came back. I helped you do ML3 and Ml7 after i was ml10, and this is the way you repay me.

Just like all the others, you used us for PvE then bugger off, with elite status.

Just answer the question.

2 years? wtf u talking about? Get your facts straight zoyster and stop spreading your bs as usual..

U helped me do mls? lol? u helped me with jackshit...i organized my own ml2 raid since most of GOL was so selfish that they didnt give a fuck about others being left behind...and about ml7..i didnt even make ml7 on albion, ml5 was the last i did..so go figure liar..

Yes i find it pathetic you always zerg your ass off and claim skill.
Yes i laughed at you even when i was in albion, and i laugh at you even more now that i am in a diff realm.
Yes most of GOL is nothing but a big zerg, with only a handfull of decent players in guild (reg, stt and co for example /respect).

You and your gimp grp is just free rps every time you are not with 5 fg warders around you, hell only challange in that grp is when reg is playing his mincer.

:flame:

edit: oh and to answer your question at topic: we come to emain because there is no other decent option.

Dalilama

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:

lol :clap: so funny, best laugh yet. or u for real ?

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Krane said:
2 years? wtf u talking about? Get your facts straight zoyster and stop spreading your bs as usual..

U helped me do mls? lol? u helped me with jackshit...i organized my own ml2 raid since most of GOL was so selfish that they didnt give a fuck about others being left behind...and about ml7..i didnt even make ml7 on albion, ml5 was the last i did..so go figure liar..

Yes i find it pathetic you always zerg your ass off and claim skill.
Yes i laughed at you even when i was in albion, and i laugh at you even more now that i am in a diff realm.
Yes most of GOL is nothing but a big zerg, with only a handfull of decent players in guild (reg, stt and co for example /respect).

You and your gimp grp is just free rps every time you are not with 5 fg warders around you, hell only challange in that grp is when reg is playing his mincer.

lol, get lost. Let people make their own judgement :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom