To all the Gank groups out in emain

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
raid said:
Oh and groove is far from unbeatable, we lose fair share of fg v fg fights, just keep trying ;)

That's right, of course it depends on the group... A groove group without Raid and Hnoss is a "Groove" group but not a <Groove> group ;)

El3wynn

Fledgling Freddie
raid said:
Indeed, but it requires that majority of the people in the group do it... Good example of this was 1 day a few weeks ago which I still remember, we met a "random hib group" a few times and every time 1 and only 1 caster was paying attention as in unsticking when inc. Rest of the group just got mezzed in a bunch and they didnt seem to have/use GP either. Ofc it only ended the same caster dying first always as he was the only one doing or even trying to do something, felt kinda sorry for him :(

That's why coordination is one of the requirements to build a good gank :)

When i told a good player needs just to pay attention and think i was wrong, a good player also needs a good group, and not just random good players stuck in the same party, but people who pay attention to the game the way he does, and who know what to do and when to do it; he also needs to know the way his groupm8s play and he needs to coordinate to the rest of the group

Oh and 4 Kaap
When i lose i usually don't go thinking "they are rr10 we stood no chances and blah blah" cuz u can be a good player also at rr2 (ofc the rank makes its difference but it's just a part), if i lose i try to analyze the situation, what i did and what everyone else did; did i do smth wrong? Did my groupm8s do smth wrong? could i/we do better than this?
If there are errors, correct them

[CE]Hjendug

Fledgling Freddie
Kalba said:
That's right, of course it depends on the group... A groove group without Raid and Hnoss is a "Groove" group but not a <Groove> group ;)
Do u want me to kick your balls ?

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
vintervargen said:
i find the BC group harder :)

That can be very true, if we lack the key members the groups wont work :(

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
if hib would look like it did 3-5 months ago, and BC / GRV would play as they do today. IT BE RP COWS!!!!!! (the mids) :D

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I think you sometimes get sloppy too, and don't use your purge etc cuz you either outnumber them or you are much higher rr, so you just think it will be an easy fight. Then suddenly before you realize it, three group members are dead:-P Then you kinda fucked up.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
I liek rps

PS. Kalba is diseased irl (stop spamming it on me:<)

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Dreami said:
I liek rps

PS. Kalba is diseased irl (stop spamming it on me:<)

But I must so the evil mercenary cant heal, besides if you want more finnish Invaders you shouldnt heal ;)

Stallion said:
if hib would look like it did 3-5 months ago, and BC / GRV would play as they do today. IT BE RP COWS!!!!!! (the mids) :D

Rly? 3-5months ago aws non toa was it?

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Stallion said:

aye hello bugged grapple (on det5tanks), not working demoralization/banespike, whole (hib) support in shademode and last but not least dem hibbies out 24/7 abusing grapple to the max, adding on every fight and never dying ;)

seriously tho, you may or may not be right, get the quitters back and prove it :D

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
raid said:
aye hello bugged grapple (on det5tanks), not working demoralization/banespike, whole (hib) support in shademode and last but not least dem hibbies out 24/7 abusing grapple to the max, adding on every fight and never dying ;)

seriously tho, you may or may not be right, get the quitters back and prove it :D

you might be right, stil hib rvr is at a low bottom atm, due to the lack of grp minded players.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
What is Dreami doing on Excal RvR forums ? plz dont say he has joined hibbies.

I predict within a month to see posts along the line of, Prydwen Albs > Excal albs, aimed at GOL. after we get killed once. :D

poky

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:

I predict within a month to see posts along the line of, Prydwen Albs > Excal albs, aimed at GOL. after we get killed once. :D

Thats been said quite a few times allready, nothing new really? ;)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:

dats already a fact xD

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
dats already a fact xD
d i wonder what that has to do with zoyster dying? that excal has high rr zergers that suck :|

duact

Fledgling Freddie
its a mission to kill noobs.
some take it seriousley some do it for fun.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:

AYE :DDd I liek to ar vee ar with RR10 clerics in epic who don't have BOF

Lethul

FH is my second home
Dreami said:

SI dungeon /= Epic

and i dont know about any cleric who is rr10 and dont have bof....

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Clipse said:

its nevertheless true hhahahahahahahaahahahah! \o/

Lireihuan

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
I play what i find fun, this involves gank groups.
so the reason NO jumped realm is
a) New Order simply wtfpwn all other realm gank groups and found playing albion with the "realm handicap" is too easy
b) New Order simply got ganked 24/7 in albion by other realm gank groups and found playing albion with the realm handicap is rather no FUN

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
katt! said:
d i wonder what that has to do with zoyster dying? that excal has high rr zergers that suck :|

thx for the insight mate, your intelligence astounds me !

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Dreami said:

weeeee lets all have the prototype clerics with 0 character. BOF is hype. Bol Rawks for mage groups.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
dats already a fact xD

Everyone thought NO were soooo much better than us, look what happened since they rolled midd !!! same way PE would be a pushover :D

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
neither zZzZ. ill quote from the original source.

: 6 months ago, idea started, quote of member The biggest problem in switching realms for me was the artifacts that you needed to level to be competative in RvR... And then 1.70v came...

Resist piercing brought down to 10% hardcap (including chants!) means all hard-to-level artifacts suddenly arent needed anymore... Which also means the threshold to switch realms has gotten lower...

I've been talking about this a bit in the group (as you all know), and I've got a small desire to play a mid, why? Well, my main char is RR9 (well, almost ) my alts are mostly RR6+, and I feel I've seen most of what albion has to offer us... We play very well, and are considered one of the better (best?) albion caster groups out there...

Now dont go all 'omg he is gonna quit', cause I'm not I'm just wondering who would be intrested in switching realms on excalibur, either via a new or bought account... (not selling / deleting our albs and if there's no intrest, I'll just stay in albion, even though I find it a bit boring to get insta-mezzed/stunned/rooted yet again)

thats more or less why we play mid. im certainly enjoying playing my zerk more than cleric, hence why i play mid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom