To all the Gank groups out in emain

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
im cleric of death zoy :(

just gonna have to actually exp it some also :)

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
Lireihuan said:
so the reason NO jumped realm is
a) New Order simply wtfpwn all other realm gank groups and found playing albion with the "realm handicap" is too easy
b) New Order simply got ganked 24/7 in albion by other realm gank groups and found playing albion with the realm handicap is rather no FUN

[NO]Subedai said:
neither zZzZ. ill quote from the original source.

[NO]Subedai said:
(not selling / deleting our albs and if there's no intrest, I'll just stay in albion, even though I find it a bit boring to get insta-mezzed/stunned/rooted yet again)

.. kinda contradicting yourself ? that looks like option B to me

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
1) Switching realms got easier
2) was getting boring, alot of us had just recently dinged a new RR.
3) play game for fun, wanted to play mid for fun, its a new exicing thing. thus we went mid.

why wuld it ever be B, we didnt get boned by all the other GG's, only enemies who we really culdnt beat with any consistency were NP and DH, rest were all fair game.

I dont understand why u make such a big deal of it, its just a game and its just rolling new chars.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
[NO]Subedai said:
we didnt get boned by all the other GG's, only enemies who we really culdnt beat with any consistency were NP and DH, rest were all fair game.

played both with DH and most hibs thruout the time and I can tell you for sure, NO was never a real threat.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Stallion said:
played both with DH and most hibs thruout the time and I can tell you for sure, NO was never a real threat.

I gotta agree with that one, I fought you around.. 12 times? or so?

and you won 2, one of those was in a randomgroup

duact

Fledgling Freddie
have to agree with kalba and staj on this one. NO newer was a real threat but neither was gol and they will probably newer be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom