To All and Sundry

N

noob_pride

Originally posted by [RG]Thorey
lol

Killgorde tells me to BURN things!

Plz tell me your burnt your pubes cuz killg said so.

lol

A

AbPoon

He'd have nothing 2 floss his teeth with if he burnt all his pubs off

A

AbPoon

Looks like thats it woody, our thread hijack is complete

N

noob_pride

yea flame time over

nolby like to flame once then run lol

A

AbPoon

I'd dont think thats f**king funny Woody, bring it on

A

AbPoon

Oooooh look at woody, big tough Alb ahahahaha i laugh at you, look hahahaha

N

noob_pride

Lol tough alb

I quit alb for hib

I got a good idea.
Lets make out we're from the same guild. I can quit like ebe and we can have our own thread and fallout over nothing like they did.

N

noob_pride

Originally posted by [RG]Thorey
abpoon nerf him ffs!, woody i pwn j000!

Only thing you can say to me is OoOOoO..

Have to be a uo player to understand!

*targets noob*
I roxxor joo soxxor

F

-fonS-

(way before most of the Nolbys of this world were an itch in their daddies pants )

so suddenly u know how old we r ?
im 19 actually .. so it hits me kindda perfect, but what the hell has that got to do with it ? if u can act like a spoiled 12 year old like wev seen u do, cant i act like a 50year old ? it goes both ways, and just cause u got more lige experience doesnt mean u r a better person or more right than the rest of us .. so leave that out of this plz ...

R

[RG]Thorey

nerf fons and give him a aoe str buff that u can only use of albs and hibs

S

silent1

How sweet Kg's little clones come out to defend him..didn't you all know hes the second coming..bet he can walk on water.

Please don't mention the army, he'll start to drone on about doing his service and carrying someone's guts for miles blah blah.

How many years in the army? 10? Geez guess that makes you god huh....I bet you were a bloody cook in reality.

I find your need for respect and attention etc quite pathetic actually...especially as we are all such ignorant and unworthy indivduals when compared to the almighty one.

p.s anyone actually been beaten by Kg solo or does he truly just hide behind his drones?

N

noob_pride

Originally posted by silent1
How sweet Kg's little clones come out to defend him..didn't you all know hes the second coming..bet he can walk on water.

Please don't mention the army, he'll start to drone on about doing his service and carrying someone's guts for miles blah blah.

How many years in the army? 10? Geez guess that makes you god huh....I bet you were a bloody cook in reality.

I find your need for respect and attention etc quite pathetic actually...especially as we are all such ignorant and unworthy indivduals when compared to the almighty one.

p.s anyone actually been beaten by Kg solo or does he truly just hide behind his drones?

Dood see im old school. I stand up for my friends and guild when everyone and their mother attacks em for no reason like youself!

N

noob_pride

Ill tell ya this Magic is really slow atm, cant buy any damm cards!
They say maigc cards are worth more than stocks atm :)

K

Killgorde

Originally posted by infozwerg

On a second thought im adressing a <cough> swordwielding <cough> thane who organises raids to get a <cough> princedropped sword. so ill just leave you to rationalising, i can see you and your 200 finest in charisma etc are very busy indeed.

Hmm..why not ask Fatbelly and Finster who unasked gave them both a stealth Prince sword when there were many other hunters/sb's out there I know who I could have offered them to. I don't have a "thing" about Nolby, only individuals in it who occasionally behave like infants. There are others who I actually have respect for m8. ;)

And organising a Prince raid to get a sword for myself? Pull the other one, it has bells attached. Just to point out that the GA and Prince swords are so close on the effective dps table that anyone choosing between the two has a hard choice based mainly on other stats. The high Piety healer items are the only thing the Princes drop that are truly worthwhile.

N

Novamir

so you're admitting you organised the raid to get your item then?

S

silent1

Originally posted by noob_pride

Dood see im old school. I stand up for my friends and guild when everyone and their mother attacks em for no reason like youself!

Well there it is in a nutshell...a hell of a lot of people seem to think there is a reason, several in fact. Being "old school" does not mean back your buddy whatever he's been up to.

Of course you can gloss it all over with "he's only human after all" and such tosh. Either way methinks quite a few eyes have been opened which was long overdue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom