To All and Sundry

K

Killgorde

I won't post to contradict anything Eben says (although I must confess his plaudits to Sub probably brought a wry smile to those that know him well. In other words Ebe, you aint the wronged angel you seem to be portraying on these forums so lets cut the bullshit shall we ;)). If I had a catalogue of the many disingenious things Ebe has said about people I would choose not to post them publicly. It isn't the way I believe things are done and Ebe is quite secure in that knowledge. The point is, what is posted in /gc as far as I am concerned is sacrosanct between the parties involved, and it boils down to trust and respect. And hell, if everything we all said in /gc or chat group was aired for public viewing would we ever get any gameplay? My only critisism against Carlos Bananos was for doing exactly what Ebeneezer chose to do...and that is air his personal grievances on a public forum and break that highly prized trust of all his guildmates (although Carlos' comments actually pale into significance next to Ebe's ;)).
Quote from two people who are respected members of other realms, borrowed from the CE-PvP forum and who I am little acquainted with (and I beg their forgiveness for posting them here although obviously their names will be held back) :

Ok after reading the bw post more carefully ..especially the screens named Eben1 etc etc... I seem to get it as killg only wants eben to play more and commit to the guild then to lvl alts.. BUT hes saying do what ever he ENJOYS... that only makes killg look good ? .. but eben wrote it as killg was acting "childish" ... gah ... i wish i had a bw account..

It is a nasty shock to have a private conversation posted on a public forum. I can think of some things I have said in anger that I wouldn't want posted for anyone to see. However, I didn't see anything in those screen shots that even falls into that catagory. Not sure what Eben thinks he was acheiving there but he just comes off as a whining baby and completely untrustworthy.

Someone recently asked me to define true friendship. 20 years ago (way before most of the Nolbys of this world were an itch in their daddies pants ;)) someone took a bullet for me in the line of duty in Southern Africa. And I would always do the same in a figurative sense for any of my current guildmates (Ebe included while he was still a member). Perhaps your belief in either me or Ebe can best best judged after a few days to see how many are still members a week down the line. The current total is 30 (several dual accounts).

Nuff said on that issue.

To the NP guys who choose to post on Eben's thread:

I have deliberately avoided posting inflammatory remarks about the events of Saturday night, because I for one hold the belief that a truly united show of respect was the most important thing to take from that occasion. That said, please forgive me for allowing myself the indulgence of bringing that event up here and now. While the overwhelming majority of peeps chose to maintain a respectful level of behavior when the proceedings ended, there were certain (and I do stress only a few) members of Nolby who one can hardly say "covered their guild in glory" a minute after the memorial was over and who's behavior at the time was gut-wrenchingly reprehensible. Nolby Pride? Lets try Nolby Prideless shall we? Surely that is more apt after the weekend's events.

You guys should try to bear one thing in mind. When you are about to hit the "Submit Reply" button on a flame against either myself or any member of CE, please try to imagine you are Tinky Winky pulling an imitation .22 from your handbag when holding up a liquor store, and you suddenly find yourself staring down the barrel of a .44 S&W with someone asking "Do you feel lucky, Punk?" You guys arent even on the same planet never mind the same ballpark as myself when it comes to flaming. The truly tragic part is, you aint even funny. And tbh its embarrassing and sad. Try to recruit someone who goes hunting for big game armed with a .460 Weatherby rather than the muppets using water pistols atm. You may get more joy ;)

To Ruathian:

Try as I might yesterday the alleged use of the word "whore" didnt sit pretty with me. It isn't a word I can ever remember using when referring to a person of the opposite sex. Blame it on senility and an ageing mind, or blame it on my crass stupidity (yes, I do have the ability to think like a pillock at times) in straining my ankle while trying to carry two charged diving tanks down a flight of stairs and the subsequent discomfort. I don't keep game logs or screenies (unlike others I wont name at this juncture - although in the interests of humour I will on PvP ;)) and it took a long time to rationalise that the word I actually used was "wench" rather than "whore." My advise to you, Ruathian, based on your reputation as a shining example of the failure of the modern British education system over the past 20 years is this:

1) Go to WH Smith (They sell these weird and wonderful things called "books" if you look beyond the top shelf in the magazine section.
2) Purchase a dictionary (Pronounced DICK- shone- erry if you need to ask an assistant for help)
3) Cross reference the two words.
4) And while you are at it, if you get a good one it will have an invaluable section on the use of grammar which I think everyone will agree you are in serious need of understanding.

Now if you will excuse me ladies and gentlemen, I have a forum of approaching 200 of Excalibur's finest to moderate. By "finest" I mean in terms of personality and charisma, btw, not an inane ability to level 19/7 (don't forget the coffee breaks guys ;)) and then claim how uber they are. My heart and deepest respect goes out to Lonewolf for having to moderate on a lot of the turgid bilgewater thats posted here. It must be intellectual euthanasia for him and God help him for any long term damage he may incur.

/adieu

PS I won't lock this thread so have a ball peeps ;)

T

treebor

Sir, you are a bully.

Most people are bound to fall out with one or two people along thw way. But the number of people you have pissed off shows that you have a real problem.

T

treebor

Someone recently asked me to define true friendship. 20 years ago (way before most of the Nolbys of this world were an itch in their daddies pants ) someone took a bullet for me in the line of duty in Southern Africa. And I would always do the same in a figurative sense for any of my current guildmates (Ebe included while he was still a member). Perhaps your belief in either me or Ebe can best best judged after a few days to see how many are still members a week down the line. The current total is 30 (several dual accounts).

Lol, you are only prepared to do this figuratively for your friends. Unlike the friend you refer to who did it for real.

I have deliberately avoided posting inflammatory remarks about the events of Saturday night, because I for one hold the belief that a truly united show of respect was the most important thing to take from that occasion. That said, please forgive me for allowing myself the indulgence of bringing that event up here and now. While the overwhelming majority of peeps chose to maintain a respectful level of behavior when the proceedings ended, there were certain (and I do stress only a few) members of Nolby who one can hardly say "covered their guild in glory" a minute after the memorial was over and who's behavior at the time was gut-wrenchingly reprehensible. Nolby Pride? Lets try Nolby Prideless shall we? Surely that is more apt after the weekend's events.

In a post in the RvR forum you say you are not going to lower yourself to flaming with regard to this sad event. What is this?

Try as I might yesterday the alleged use of the word "whore" didnt sit pretty with me. It isn't a word I can ever remember using when referring to a person of the opposite sex.

You sir, are lying. Many, many people know you used that word against a female player. Many were told directly by that person.

My advise to you, Ruathian, based on your reputation as a shining example of the failure of the modern British education system over the past 20 years is this

And while you are at it, if you get a good one it will have an invaluable section on the use of grammar which I think everyone will agree you are in serious need of understanding.

There you go. Having a go at someone who actually suffers from dyslexia. How cruel is that?

You are an ass hat of the 1st order. You are an egotistical, bullying, cruel, lyar.

And you are being shown as such for all to see. Nice to see what goes around comes around.

M

Mundokar

A chatbox isnt the best way to communicate. Even posts on a forum cant make up for the lack of visual communication. I remember 1 case in which i was seriously pissed of with 1 person after 1 evening in Daoc. The next day i met him IRL and all the chatboxdiscussions boiled down to 1 thing..... we misunderstood what the other meant ingame. Within 2 mins the whole issue was resolved.

N

noob_pride

Ebe talks about 2 faced? That little bitch has 1001 faces. From what I saw killg spoke to him and eveyone in game the best way he could to try and cool the problem down.. Yes sometimes you have to tell people lies or the truth to calm things down. But you ebe came here with private info between you and your guild, and TRIED TO BLOW EVERYONE UP LIKE A SUICIDE BOMBER..

K

Killgorde

Originally posted by treebor
Sir, you are a bully. Most people are bound to fall out with one or two people along thw way. But the number of people you have pissed off shows that you have a real problem.

A bully? I don't think so. Being ruthless I freely admit to. But ruthless to what end? If being ruthless in my pursuit of providing an environment for a great many people to enjoy each other's company and have a blast a long the way (which is what I actually get out of the game more than anything else) means that I am a bully then yes, I suppose you are right. If yelling "STFU you Noob !!!" on a raid or Emain is what makes you a bully then I apologise for not falling nicely into that category for you.

The following is extracted from the CE PvP recruitment circular:
CE is a team. There is no room in this team for ubereliteturbomotherfuckingkilling machines who put the interests of themselves above that of their guildmates (and we could all name a few of those on Excal). Peeps who know me can vouch for the fact that I detest drop-whores (always asking and pandering for drops), exp whores (always looking to level with peeps higher than themselves rather than share the workload) and RP whores (who spend their entire life in Emain solo or in small groups and in the current RvR format contribute nothing of any benefit to their realm. If you are any or all of the 3 aforementioned forget joining the guild we are looking to create on the PvP server. And if you somehow get in, you will not last long. I may be an evil vicious bastard to my enemies <coughs> but you will find no one more loyal or willing to help you this side of Timbuktu if you put the interests of everyone else in the guild before those of your own at all times.

On that issue also - any individual vendettas/flaming etc between any individuals on any server stops the second they are admitted to this guild. The guild is run on a high octane of morale and any divisive influences will be dealt with immediately. If you have a problem with a guild mate (which if the above three things I detest most is less likely to happen), you deal with him/her and sort your differences out. We get on with each other - period.

I have a reasonably good record as a guildmaster and a strategist re relic raiding and realm defence. However, nothing that I have achieved with Cutting Edge and the current MGC Alliance, as well as prior to that with Nazgul, could have been attained without the faith, support and teamwork of those around me. Contrary to my <cough> wind ups on the forum I am generally a very laid back kinda bloke with the patience of a saint (Ok...an evil sense of humour to counterbalance that). In our guild I will defend you to the hilt...both on the battlefield and on the forums with one proviso: that you behave in a mature and respectful manner at all times to your fellow guildies and adopt the code of conduct the present members of CE on Excal subscribe to, as is pretty well documented above in one form or another. CE isn't a strict disciplinarian guild filled with a miserable bunch of peeps. We have a great laugh (case in point: if you roll a Troll I hope you ain't gay because Derianna will be after you for oral sex at some point ;)), but this is only achieved through the development of a great team spirit and mutual respect. All of the present members are relatively mature and the one thing we probably all share to our disadvantage is an inability to suffer fools gladly...so be warned. ;)

Pay particular attention to the last line. If I make you take a good hard look in the mirror with respect to your behaviour towards others around you does that make me a bully? And believe me, I'm pretty shit hot on self-psychoanalysis and recognise I have as many failings if not more than the next person. Virtually every action I take is based on the input of the majority of those around me rather than some selfish desire. I have always and will always put the best interests of the others as a team in my guild above any personal ambition. The only time I can recall erring from that path is when I backed Ebe a while back against the wishes of the majority of peeps with respect to a dispute with another member.

Lol, you are only prepared to do this figuratively for your friends. Unlike the friend you refer to who did it for real.
It's kinda difficult to do it literally in an online game don't you think? ;)

You sir, are lying. Many, many people know you used that word against a female player. Many were told directly by that person.

Perhaps you should ask the lady in question what word I actually used then.

Sir, you are a bully. Most people are bound to fall out with one or two people along thw way. But the number of people you have pissed off shows that you have a real problem.

Last night I offered my resignation to the +160 people registered to go PvP with me at the CE forum. I did set up a poll there in the interests of fairness to get an accurate measure of what these people actually think about me and whether they want me to disappear quietly. I cannot survive in an environment where I do not have the respect of those around me. Please let them be the judges as they are far better informed as to my nature than you are, (whoever you may be). Perhaps one of them at some point may wish to post the poll results here for you benefit, Sir.

A

AbPoon

While while the poll is still going on its

Should KG step down as leader of CE PVP

Yes 1% [ 1 ]

No 98% [ 52 ]

Total Votes : 53

well we'll see shall we in time if it changes :)

A

AbPoon

No it wasnt woody we all know you desire the guild 4 your own evil agender

I

infozwerg

and it took a long time to rationalise that the word I actually used was "wench" rather than "whore."

I think what you wanted to write here was "realise". But knowing you are an evil bastard, you probably knew exactly what you say here.

And while im impressed of your knowledge of firearms in the real world, you and your 200 finest in personality etc will probably realise that in gaming, NP doesnt use small guns if we can avoid it. but by then, youll probably be busy rationalising it after releasing.

On a second thought im adressing a <cough> swordwielding <cough> thane who organises raids to get a <cough> princedropped sword. so ill just leave you to rationalising, i can see you and your 200 finest in charisma etc are very busy indeed.

regards,
Estat,
trying very hard to be like Xana but mostly just a not-so-evil bastard.

N

noob_pride

Your trying to be a flamer but your just not good at it, is that what your saying?

N

Novamir

ewww your posts just get slimier and slimier killgorde. all your insults at other people are veiled, you can't even directly say what you want to. and though eben might falsify stuff, the chat logs can't lie.

O

old.Lord~Dosferra

Originally posted by Killgorde
You guys should try to bear one thing in mind. When you are about to hit the "Submit Reply" button on a flame against either myself or any member of CE, please try to imagine you are Tinky Winky pulling an imitation .22 from your handbag when holding up a liquor store, and you suddenly find yourself staring down the barrel of a .44 S&W with someone asking "Do you feel lucky, Punk?" You guys arent even on the same planet never mind the same ballpark as myself when it comes to flaming. The truly tragic part is, you aint even funny. And tbh its embarrassing and sad. Try to recruit someone who goes hunting for big game armed with a .460 Weatherby rather than the muppets using water pistols atm. You may get more joy

... isn't it easier just to say "I pwn u." or something like that?

C

cougar-

so basicly if we answer on your thread u come with ur strong korea shotgun and kill us irl?

O

old.XanateA

Now if you will excuse me ladies and gentlemen, I have a forum of approaching 200 of Excalibur's finest to moderate. By "finest" I mean in terms of personality and charisma

Right... while looking at ur memberlist i cant help but noticing Godofredo. The guy EVERYONE knows uses speedhack and camps inside keepwalls every chance he gets.
And numerous other idiots also pop up on ur zerg memberlist.

Also, your not a moderator, ur a dictator, and u thouroughly enjoy it^^
Been studying stalin alot eh?
And cut the flowery bull-shit english you are typing, everyone can do it but noone cares if you use it on a forum.
If you live in england you are supposed to be able to speak and type good english, alot of ppl who live in sweden, russia etc might not understand what you are trying to say...

N

noob_pride

No thats left for people like me...

Hes some from my book of 1001 flames..

Stfu you box of rocks.. lol

Or how about a real old school flame..

You Dork!

Lol cant touch flames like that :)

Like em?

N

noob_pride

Originally posted by old.XanateA

Right... while looking at ur memberlist i cant help but noticing Godofredo. The guy EVERYONE knows uses speedhack and camps inside keepwalls every chance he gets.
And numerous other idiots also pop up on ur zerg memberlist.

Also, your not a moderator, ur a dictator, and u thouroughly enjoy it^^
Been studying stalin alot eh?
And cut the flowery bull-shit english you are typing, everyone can do it but noone cares if you use it on a forum.
If you live in england you are supposed to be able to speak and type good english, alot of ppl who live in sweden, russia etc might not understand what you are trying to say...

Ill say the same to you!

Shut up you box of rocks!
LOL

R

[RG]Thorey

Am I the only one who finds Killgorde boring?

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

N

noob_pride

Originally posted by [RG]Thorey
Am I the only one who finds Killgorde boring?

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Lol do you have brain farts?

B

bf_kate

Xanatea, Godo was bought by Tyler, a long time member of Black Falcons and one of the nicest people in game. Unfortunately, he cannot change the name. Despite what EVERYONE says, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

It's quite funny to see you call someone else on zerging.
:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread