To add or not to add...

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
I know your game m8. I know you engineered the zerg. So u could go back to IRC and earn brownie points.

5 O clock;
Qgr : Zoy dont zerg tonight k.
Zoy : k , I hate zergs anyway.

6 O clock.
Qgr plays a SM, so no1 can really name and shame. They engineer, a Midd zerg to camp amg.
Albions take 45 mins to break thru amg.
Hibbs do nothing but ZERG.

7 O clock:
Qgr objective complete. logg on normal Savage.

7 to date : Qgr collects brownie points from IRC posse, and thinks he has a new notch in his belt.

I see right thru you, its a big fun and games. IF it wasn't u would make atleast 1 post with more than 5 words !

haha, m8 i played rm and did it whole evening. we had some boltwars! you make this a really funny forum :D

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
ah so, cougar plays rm all evening. Zergs amg with 4fg, and now asks me why we roamed as 2fg ? am i lieing ?

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
ah so, cougar plays rm all evening. Zergs amg with 4fg, and now asks me why we roamed as 2fg ? am i lieing ?

rofl, you are too funny. it was ONE big standoff at amg with hibs in room, albs on alb side, and mids on mid side, rest of evening was 1fg roaming that only got interupted when the good hib grp or the gol battlegroup roxed us

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
<3 for Zoy and Cougar

(even tho zoy is a 2fging ****)
(and cgr is a buff abusing ****)

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
I once made 8k by adding on a full group.
It was fun.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
i wont let some silly code of honour prevent me from grouping with my friends, and i actually have many friends with stealthers and more coming as we PL a new SB next weekend ^^
i agree that 4+ stealthers in one grp is too many, but i have a hard time rejecting a m8 asking to join, but i have now put a max at 4 ppl in my grp's but that's still too much imo, not becos its boring for the ppl we kill, but the agony of waiting cos ppl lose stick, die and have to release etc.
the ideal is 2 SB's, or 2 SB's and a hunter imo.
What he wrote

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Clipse said:
lemme get this straight. Out of 2000 people on the zerver, u r blaming me for last night Zerg ? plz, u can't be that dumb...

Zoyster, believe me or not, you/gol have a really big impact on alb zergs ;) There is very seldom alb zerg if you are not out. I know you do not ask the zerg to tag along with you, but to me it looks like you do not try to avoid running or camping with it either... you have often camped mmg with a few other FGs long enough for us to die+port back 2-3 times, probably even longer but at that point we usually log.

If you didnt camp with "the zerg" or didnt add if mids/hibs are killing it, emain would be much more enjoyable for all, even if you still ran 2fg ;)

Exile

Banned
Aloca said:
What he wrote

It's probably just because I have no friends left but I think it's a very poor excuse for stealthzerging, <Pain> are the worst for the 'grouping with friends' thing.

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Please add!

I'm not about to QQ like some here, if another group adds on to my groups target/s and we have to share the RPs with them.

As others have said, it is Realm Vs Realm combat.

If a group from my Realm adds on to my target, I say good. It means I'm less likely to die and as they are my realm mates, we all benefit from the RPs gained.

But hey, thats just me. Realm first, individuals second. I appreciate that not everyone thinks the same way.

Exile

Banned
I just got added on by a full group. What did the Bard who laughed at me afterwards have to say for himself?

hehe... tell him to roll a proper class and stop being a skilless leeching little bitch

What an idiot. I give you full groups.

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
if goa didnt want to have skill in this game there wouldnt be names shown in enemys aswell! the problem is that none bothers to check names in this game since the roleplayers have the numbers rather than the ones that sees the entire game as a comunity! so jox some ppl have fun zerging and some ppl have fun by trying to figure out what they can or cant kill with their char!
Should anyone respect these ppls gameplay? i personally think i do and im finding it extremely fun! as for the 10min pad i prefer waiting 10min at the pad every 2min run than dying in an even fight!

givf 3fg stealthers in emain raping hib groups!

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
was obviously some hib (td) zerg out before we started that forced gol to gangup, didnt know that. sorry wrongly accused albs. you get a new shot today.

Tholaawg

Fledgling Freddie
if fgs kill solo non-stealthers, y shouldn't they kill solo stealthers if they see them?

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:
Solo-fight are just bogus, a patethic try to get longer e-penis, if you want to meassure something so pathetic like game-skill; play counterstrike.

The only thing daoc is about is tweaked char(class + rr + ml + bb) and luck, sorry to say this but any moron can play any class within a week or 2.

The only thing a duel or 1versus1 can offer is a feeling for what your class can do or not, but that would take 1 evening to understand..

Pretty much true I'd say, although some classes require more understanding to play really well.

Jox said:
There are 2 ways to kill an enemy;

1. Zerg him with more peps.
2. or zerg him with rr/mls/arti/ingame-xperience..

True for most fights, with a few rare exceptions...

Jox said:
Keep on adding, that is the only way to make this game realy fun.

Don't agree with that. Even fights can be great fun, even if the outcome is often dependant on a wide range of other factors. Putting up a good fight and losing is >>>>> better than winning because others added. Having said that, I agree that adding or being added on are part of the game and not worth getting uptight over.

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
talking about stealthers... I heard a funny thing being said when a fg of stealthers on camlann was being flamed for stealthzerging...... "well all none stealthers move 1 fg+ why shouldn´t we?"

admit if you saw a solo in/ns/sb you would kill him....

whine on :m00:

Spix

Fledgling Freddie
HAHA to all "optimized" groups that whine that stealthers attack "their" pulled group.

I have never ever seen a full group of whatever that havent ran in and killed my opponent, or enemy group leave me alone when fighting 1vs1 so why should I not return the favour?
I have as much right as a stealther to pick whatever target I like in rvr as any of the grouped fg members do with or without stealth.

And if there was a stealther adding on fg fight I bet the stealther was there first camping the spot maybe waiting for the right moment to strike.. :D

And it is not a fg vs fg or 1vs1 game, if it was there would be arenas so shut the pie holes lamahs.
I laugh at anyone calling me leecher tbh, even if I do leech as much as I can but it is my damn right.
Even if I try to avoid adding on 1vs1 fights unless it is close to mgs since I do respect alb/hib stealthers that go solo without pet (not seen any lately)

Ebra

Fledgling Freddie
It's quite funny seing peeps saying how you should kill in emain :puke:
Stop this stupid discusion there many peeps who to fight for some RP.
All realms gather at the same 2 spots AMG and MMG in emain and then cry about being swarmed by others.
If you want better fights pick your spots with more care.
If you are around a spot where you know bow classes can be get the hell out off there because they will add.
Hope that NF will bring new spots where you can camp solo :twak: .

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
I see many things To the World of Stealth.The world Of the doom.
When You uncover a SB or INFIL front of A FG they always qqing later at irc or to forums doesnt matter.Well they Have right Its fair enough BUT I saw always INFILS AND SB's Adding to fg vs fg And BreaK the FUN . Stealthers Want to Have FUN and dont let many times fg's have Fun.So or Nerf stealth so no point to Discuss Or All get SoM make ur template like this So You can Uncover(or try) All Stealthers for have a fair Fight.About the add or not to add,its random i think if someone see member of his realm owned By 2or3 enemies its fair enough to add.Also its pointless to Add when u see someone Spend a 30min RA like IP and add to 1vs1.
The point is Uncover : Daxtaxi , Slytale , Fatbelly , Zaberhut and his compnay Nightmares and his company Puk chon , Tipeers
Also Dont never Solo Warhead , Sopan Marron or somethink like that they always Addind break the fun etc.
u can add the albion realm names who adding :X

Ebra

Fledgling Freddie
AmeinoN said:
Stealthers Want to Have FUN and dont let many times fg's have Fun.So or Nerf stealth so no point to Discuss Or All get SoM make ur template like this So You can Uncover(or try) All Stealthers for have a fair Fight.About the add or not to add,its random i think if someone see member of his realm owned By 2or3 enemies its fair enough to add.Also its pointless to Add when u see someone

The point is this find a spot where you sure can have more fair fights and thats not around AMG or MMG in emain.
The road hibs have to travel there is long so find your funspot there and don't complain when you still fight AMG or MMG

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Ebra said:
The point is this find a spot where you sure can have more fair fights and thats not around AMG or MMG in emain.
The road hibs have to travel there is long so find your funspot there and don't complain when you still fight AMG or MMG

Well said! I do the same at pennies! Go for xp-ers as well, many ppl xp arties at the frontiers. Usuallly at mile gates you'll see the following.
Leeches - stealthers trying to get a couple of shots at an easy target who's going down anyway.
Stealther groups - I do it many times if I'm too bored to walk all the way to a proper area.
High RRs - the ones after leeches or similar characters.

tbh, I don't even give a shit about the stealth wars. I don't use ts and my stealth sucks. I try to go for soloers or duos deep inland. Much more fun imo

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
Ebra said:

Didnt mean This you are out ><
Didnt mean abou fair fights and the place i ment that they add
Anyway
cba.

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Ebra said:
It's quite funny seing peeps saying how you should kill in emain :puke:
Stop this stupid discusion there many peeps who to fight for some RP.
All realms gather at the same 2 spots AMG and MMG in emain and then cry about being swarmed by others.
If you want better fights pick your spots with more care.
If you are around a spot where you know bow classes can be get the hell out off there because they will add.
Hope that NF will bring new spots where you can camp solo :twak: .

problem is that 90% of the time there's an alb solo/duo/trio or stealthzerg camping mmg so getting to those spots isnt so easy anyway... and yes we camp amg aswell so the problem goes for both albs and mids, hibs cant hunt hibs so they have to go to populated areas (amg-mmg) to find targets...
and the wheel goes around and around and around....

bring HW to life and things will be much more fun
we need to spread the RvR over all three frontiers so we don't zerg all the time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom