To add or not to add...

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
Most albs arround that area are high ranks who respect eachothers fights. the fotm warders who dare to come there are dead from the first fight :m00:

But Aussie - that's the point. A new infi/SB/whatever moves away from a milegate to look for a decent 1vs1 fight without a dozen adds on his ass, and all he'll find is high-RR soloers who easily kill him and then congratulate themselves on having a "fair" fight. I'm sure you spot the irony.

vintervargen

Banned
Aussie said:
Posted:
Today, 05:29 AM
Today, 05:32 AM
Today, 05:34 AM
Today, 05:38 AM
Today, 05:48 AM
Today, 05:53 AM
Today, 06:05 AM
Today, 06:25 AM
Today, 07:21 AM
Today, 07:42 AM
Today, 07:49 AM
Today, 08:13 AM
Today, 08:16 AM
Today, 08:18 AM
Today, 08:29 AM
Today, 09:13 AM
Today, 09:17 AM
Today, 09:18 AM
Today, 09:42 AM
Today, 09:57 AM
Today, 10:01 AM
Today, 10:04 AM
Today, 10:05 AM
Today, 10:12 AM
Today, 10:17 AM
Today, 10:19 AM
Today, 10:21 AM
Today, 10:32 AM
Today, 10:34 AM
Today, 11:46 AM
Today, 12:06 PM
Today, 12:07 PM
Today, 12:10 PM
Today, 12:12 PM

guess who :m00:

i know i know!! cougar right?!

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Jox said:
But think of this; mmorgs will never offer any kind of skill
Jox said:
2. or zerg him with rr/mls/arti/ingame-xperience.

What does in game experience matter if there's no skill? Surely they are the same thing.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
[NO]Subedai said:
a long time ago my main char used to be an infil, so its not like i got a biased view. and i can assure u getting added on my stealthers was far more annoying than fg adds. as a stealther u culd pick ur fights more and with a bit of brain not actually get added on that much.
I'm aware of your history, you used to remind us all the time, "former owner of blah blah, winner of the blah blah" et al, I choose not to disclose my identity as it serves no purpose.

You've not played a stealther for some time, things have changed, arguably for the better, either way, stealthers will still add/leech and fg's will still kill/add soloers, nothing has changed and nothing ever will.

Rider

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
Don't go emain if you don't want to get zerged by roaming FG's.

Regards,
Vintervargen

Dont leave tk solo/duo if u dont want to be zerged by stealthers.

Exile

Banned
Gordonax said:
But Aussie - that's the point. A new infi/SB/whatever moves away from a milegate to look for a decent 1vs1 fight without a dozen adds on his ass, and all he'll find is high-RR soloers who easily kill him and then congratulate themselves on having a "fair" fight. I'm sure you spot the irony.

Don't fool yourself into believing that the whines about zergs and adding are about equality or fair fights; they're not. It's about each side having an oppotunity to fight back, not matter if one is at a disadvantage. The difference between a low RR stealther fighting three stealthers and a low RR stealther fighting a high RR stealther is that even if it is an unfair fight, nonetheless the low RR can fight and even kill the high RR. He cannot kill three, no chance.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Exile said:
nonetheless the low RR can fight and even kill the high RR.

I was agreeing with you up to here :) But that's crap, to be honest. Try being an RR2 anything vs an RR10 SB and you'll see what I mean...

At RR4, I ONCE killed an RR10 caster. I suspect they had moc and everything else down, though.

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
jox.JPG

"None wanna play with me, so i have to add on everything"

QQ
:kissit:

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
tbh, these days, I get a contract out and make the enemy player sign it, before I consider casting any form of CC or damage nukes, coz the whine is fookin ridiculous.

Completely contradicting this tho, the amount of fotm stealthers in emain these days is sooo noticable, I dont know why u don't all make 8 man groups with healers etc...........

Exile

Banned
Gordonax said:
I was agreeing with you up to here :) But that's crap, to be honest. Try being an RR2 anything vs an RR10 SB and you'll see what I mean...

At RR4, I ONCE killed an RR10 caster. I suspect they had moc and everything else down, though.

But it is possible.

One thing that annoys me about being zerged the most is that every time I'm being swamped by people who if they challenged me one-by-one, solo, I'd kill them all. Which I guess is small incentive for them to challenge me solo.

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
tbh, these days, I get a contract out and make the enemy player sign it, before I consider casting any form of CC or damage nukes, coz the whine is fookin ridiculous.

Completely contradicting this tho, the amount of fotm stealthers in emain these days is sooo noticable, I dont know why u don't all make 8 man groups with healers etc...........

was your 3 fgs fun yesterday m8?

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
er, selective memory ?

(im not gonna help j000 get this thread closed :D )

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
er, selective memory ?

(im not gonna help j000 get this thread closed :D )

yes it was very selective when we got zerged 3 times

vintervargen

Banned
aye, it was some decent hib FGs out yesterday and wopsie-do, zoy made his GoL GG [3 fg's] :eek:

ooo_O

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Exile said:
But it is possible.

It's also possible for one to kill three, as an SB zerg that's challenged a fully-buffed necro or reaver can tell you :)

Exile said:
One thing that annoys me about being zerged the most is that every time I'm being swamped by people who if they challenged me one-by-one, solo, I'd kill them all. Which I guess is small incentive for them to challenge me solo.

Bingo :)

btw, good avatar - where's it from?

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
I love the way 2fg becomes 3fg, give it a week, and u will be calling it 4fg. Then Vinterfart makes post, it was 5fg. Then Angara asks, was it necessary to roam as 10fg ? then Novamir change irc Topic to " zergster and his 15fg of albions". Next thing, u can't make your mortgage payments, nevermind, we will blame the overlord "Zoyster of Lethantis" !!1

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
I love the way 2fg becomes 3fg, give it a week, and u will be calling it 4fg. Then Vinterfart makes post, it was 5fg. Then Angara asks, was it necessary to roam as 10fg ?

differance is, we go 1 fg all the time, if it dont work because u and td zerg like fuck we just log or go OG instead of start a battlegroup because we got added on once.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
ok mates, this thread is gonna close in about 5 minutes, but b4 i go. Are you realisticly asking why we made 2fg Lastnight ? or are u just playing dumb ?

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
well, consult with: stt, greg, regtur, pikoncita, iorlas, therg, aniara, cody, treaza, or anyone else there, coz I wash my hands of it now.

so who is your new leader?

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
lemme get this straight. Out of 2000 people on the zerver, u r blaming me for last night Zerg ? plz, u can't be that dumb...

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
ok mates, this thread is gonna close in about 5 minutes, but b4 i go. Are you realisticly asking why we made 2fg Lastnight ? or are u just playing dumb ?

tell me! we did fine with 1 fg yesterday, cept when the gol fg struck

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
we were doing fine aswell as 1fg, winning most fights. We only had to release when we got rolled over by large numbers 4/5 times in a row. Everyone, that is 14 people, ALL wanted to roam as 2fg. I didn't, nor Outlaw. I am no leader, I just have a big mouth.

It makes my laugh, coz peeps will read this thread, and thing wahey, entertainment, the saga continues ! But hardly anyone ever will back me up or state the truth. So my conclusion is, u r wasting my time now :D

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
we were doing fine aswell as 1fg, winning most fights. We only had to release when we got rolled over by large numbers 4/5 times in a row. Everyone, that is 14 people, ALL wanted to roam as 2fg. I didn't, nor Outlaw. I am no leader, I just have a big mouth.

It makes my laugh, coz peeps will read this thread, and thing wahey, entertainment, the saga continues ! But hardly anyone ever will back me up or state the truth. So my conclusion is, u r wasting my time now :D

started rvr at 18 or so, didnt see you once outside your zerg, even zerged us your first run near atk, try again m8

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:
differance is, we go 1 fg all the time, if it dont work because u and td zerg like fuck we just log or go OG instead of start a battlegroup because we got added on once.

So if we carry on zerging you, you'll log off for good?

Hmmm.... :)

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:
started rvr at 18 or so, didnt see you once outside your zerg, even zerged us your first run near atk, try again m8

I know your game m8. I know you engineered the zerg. So u could go back to IRC and earn brownie points.

5 O clock;
Qgr : Zoy dont zerg tonight k.
Zoy : k , I hate zergs anyway.

6 O clock.
Qgr plays a SM, so no1 can really name and shame. They engineer, a Midd zerg to camp amg.
Albions take 45 mins to break thru amg.
Hibbs do nothing but ZERG.

7 O clock:
Qgr objective complete. logg on normal Savage.

7 to date : Qgr collects brownie points from IRC posse, and thinks he has a new notch in his belt.

I see right thru you, its a big fun and games. IF it wasn't u would make atleast 1 post with more than 5 words !

ShivaW

Fledgling Freddie
well.......

3 fg hib at amg.... is amg, release and port buff

3 fg mid at mmg.... is mmg, release and port buff

2 fg hib and 1fg mid add dcx stone.... is dcx, release and port buff

2 fg hib camping amg wall, later 3fg mid inc too.... is amg, release port buff

dont do the 'blame TD' ........ k didnt do it, so dont blame zoy about make zerg too.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom