To add or not to add...

Ebra

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
bring HW to life and things will be much more fun
we need to spread the RvR over all three frontiers so we don't zerg all the time :)

Rvr now really sucks tbh there is no clear goal because albs setteld for not having relics it seems.
Hope this will all be beter when NF comes out and there will be epic battles once more.
The only thing to bring something to life is being there over and over and over like in odins

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
raid said:
Zoyster, believe me or not, you/gol have a really big impact on alb zergs ;) There is very seldom alb zerg if you are not out. I know you do not ask the zerg to tag along with you, but to me it looks like you do not try to avoid running or camping with it either... you have often camped mmg with a few other FGs long enough for us to die+port back 2-3 times, probably even longer but at that point we usually log.

If you didnt camp with "the zerg" or didnt add if mids/hibs are killing it, emain would be much more enjoyable for all, even if you still ran 2fg ;)
you could just as easily plug in cgr, np, & mid in there :)

but conveniently our memories only go back 15 minutes ^^

vintervargen

Banned
my memory goes way back actually.

and ta-da, zoyster & outlaw leading TEH_ZURG. now whining on adds and zerging like they r a fg rvr guild T_T

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
Ebra said:
Rvr now really sucks tbh there is no clear goal because albs setteld for not having relics it seems.
Hope this will all be beter when NF comes out and there will be epic battles once more.
The only thing to bring something to life is being there over and over and over like in odins

Problem is ToA and Mythic in general. Ppl wasting time on virtual "work" when they should have fun and relax.
Fucking retards at mychic...they have a super concept and they can't develop it, perfect it over 3 years to make it fun and achieve balance.
(come to think of it, they probably don't even want balance so retards can start over and over with fotm alts, thus staying, paying)
They think: if we force ppl to PvE - they pay longer. And don't be stupid now and say crap like "nobody forcing you to...blalbla". They are! (not going to develop this more - use your head - unless you don't like to be somebodys bitch = Congrats you are forced!)
Ppl might forgive to a certain extent but for how long are we going to let them "drug-fuck" us and take our money? I really regret not following my first instinct and /quit with ToA. Now I started and will finish it - for the principle and the fact that Im almost done. Mythic don't give a crap as long as they can milk us. But their own greed/stupidity will kill a game that had the potential to be the best ever.
Hope you are smart enough to quit with Catacombs if it resembles ToA in the smallest of ways...

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
[e] said:
Problem is ToA and Mythic in general. Ppl wasting time on virtual "work" when they should have fun and relax.
Fucking retards at mychic...they have a super concept and they can't develop it, perfect it over 3 years to make it fun and achieve balance.
(come to think of it, they probably don't even want balance so retards can start over and over with fotm alts, thus staying, paying)
They think: if we force ppl to PvE - they pay longer. And don't be stupid now and say crap like "nobody forcing you to...blalbla". They are! (not going to develop this more - use your head - unless you don't like to be somebodys bitch = Congrats you are forced!)
Ppl might forgive to a certain extent but for how long are we going to let them "drug-fuck" us and take our money? I really regret not following my first instinct and /quit with ToA. Now I started and will finish it - for the principle and the fact that Im almost done. Mythic don't give a crap as long as they can milk us. But their own greed/stupidity will kill a game that had the potential to be the best ever.
Hope you are smart enough to quit with Catacombs if it resembles ToA in the smallest of ways...

amen brother! preaching to the choir! :x

censi

Can't get enough of FH

or maybe they just tried to build a nice computer game that people would find enjoyable. Ofc longevity is important to them with expansions. So utterly twisted to think like that.

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
"why do you call ppl low-rr-garbage?" by [e]

And you couldnt spot the irony? ok...

To Busiga; If you had asked nicely, there wouldnt had been any issue at all. I would have tried to avoid adding on your 1v1 fights, but since you dont have any manner and scream like a six-year-old you can forget about it.

To summoner; I understand your frustration, but you cant blame me for adding on 8v8 fighs, its what assassins are supposed to do, besides, I have never cried when a fg slays "my" infil.

Many seems to confuse 1v1 with even fights. Its very unusual that 2 chars are balanced. I also like even fights(but I never count on it), or better; when something unexpected happens; like a sudden add, but you still handle it.

The risk to get zerged is ironicly what makes stealthers worth playing, but still we whine when it happens :p

:drink:

Exile

Banned
This morning I jumped two Shadowblades with True Sight at amg on my own. I was winning. Then Ivynoxia and some equally inferior Ranger add on me, despite already being at 2 to 1 odds. I try my best to kill one Shadowblade and just about manage it but Ivynoxia is interrupting my archery. I try my best to shake off the aggro but Ivynoxia seems to have mastered the /stick function. Something to put on his DAoC CV apart from dribbling I guess. But I try to make the best out of a bad situation, and just dig in my heels and hope one of the Shadowblades die before me so I can have at least some of my due rp. But then Batdie's full group flying circus of early morning zerging retards adds, and who do they all pile on....?

Someone tell me, why do I go out of my way, soloing, not adding when not one other person would even conceive of returning the favour?

Aussie

Banned
last night NP added on my stealthfight :(
and next round Novamir added on my stealthfight :(
and then I killed one of Nova's group and I was called a leecher :(

Unhappy scout :(

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
[e] said:
Have you ever stopped to think some people might like the PVE aspect?

I do, I dont do it all the time but I do like TOA, and I liked SI too.

My playtime is split between RVR and PVE, I also like the social aspect of the game as much as the ripping somebody apart bit.

As for not being able to say "nobody forcing you....." of course people will say it, if weak minded people dont know when to call it quits then people are perfectly entitled to say it. You are not being forced, if you have invested too much time then thats your problem not Mythics. If you cant see that then you are the one that requires serious help.

[e] said:
I enjoy the game therefore they will get my money as long as I want them to, simple as that.

Mythic are a business that makes money by providing content that wants to make people stay, jesus if you dont like it, leave, dont blame Mythic that you are addicted to a computer game.

As for quitting because its the "smart" thing to do, I'm afraid I have a free will, I'll quit when I want to quit and not a second earlier.

Its is blindingly obvious to anybody with half a brain cell that Catacombs is going to have many of the same "hooks" that TOA had, it makes business sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom