Tips 4 n00b Infils

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Was in Df earlier with great grp (was that annoying grp that kept killing all them nasty albs until about 12:30am). The n00bness of one of stealth grps we enountered was poor enough for me to almost feel sorry for them so here's some tips for Infer and co.

1. If you gonna attack a focus grp mid pull do it altogether for christs sake one at time is so easy, make us work for the rps at least.

2. Hitting a fully buffed pet with focus up mid pull is just idiotic.

3. Learn the PA button and its location, it helps honestly.

4. Ignoring the chanter entirely is silly.

5. 3 vs 6 is still optomistic to say the least even if u do it right.

Hope this helps :twak:

Big thanx to all the albs in DF 2night made it great fun for us :)

Lasro

Fledgling Freddie
Was indeed true about the fully buffed pet, just retreated from the X-Roads up to the alcove and got abit of cambion aggro on one of the pets. Chanter slapped on the ol focuse as were were all damn lom so resting abit with me hotting. Then out pops this infili from no where smacking 10 bells of (bugger all) out of the pet.

Then out pops his 2 mates, another infili+minstrel, who seemed to be watching him attack the pet for about 5secs? By this time the bloke had taken a right beating from the focus shield so a few nukes sorted him out, the others didnt last long either.

Kinda just sat there saying to each other "that cant have just happened surely..."

One of the more memorable stealther add moments yet :clap:

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
hehe got to feel sorry for the Albions these days, there getting worse and having to zerg more and more to get the realm points from somewhere.

That guy would have been a result of PowerLeveling and not enough playing. I would think the same for his two mates that were as you say "Watching him".

Just hope the future of the Albions Stealthers aren't in the hands of these Powerleveled Gimps.

Ghostly

Fledgling Freddie
Vepo said:
hehe got to feel sorry for the Albions these days, there getting worse and having to zerg more and more to get the realm points from somewhere.

Idiot

Kenshee Himura

Fledgling Freddie
Kicks said:

:eek2: :twak: :eek2:

Powahhh

Fledgling Freddie
Vepo said:

That guy would have been a result of PowerLeveling and not enough playing. I would think the same for his two mates that were as you say "Watching him".

Just hope the future of the Albions Stealthers aren't in the hands of these Powerleveled Gimps.
speak then bout your realm tard:kissit:
where sbs most times run in 1 fg and they like to stick their ass together:kissit:
lets speak about your stealthers where cause they are shadowgimps uncover ppls in front of mi fgs in order to take some rps other than letting me send them back to svasud:kissit:
get a clue before you speak tard...all realms have shit....and you are another mid one :twak:

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Vepo said:

Got to feel sorry for Mids these days, they're so desperate for +20% melee damage they have to get up at 5am to do a relic raid. :rolleyes:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
stop stereotyping

the actions of one or more people of a certain realm don't reflect the realm as a whole...

when are you going realise this :|

every realm has their retards, every realm has their nice people...

i dislike fg's of hib stealthers as much as i dislike alb fg's of stealthers... :F

but i dont "hate" the solo infils JUST because certain other infils do zerg.

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
Got to feel sorry for Mids these days, they're so desperate for +20% melee damage they have to get up at 5am to do a relic raid. :rolleyes:

:clap:

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
"stop stereotyping

the actions of one or more people of a certain realm don't reflect the realm as a whole...

when are you going realise this :|"
- Vodkafairy
When are you going to realize, that stereotyping people can (and actually is) be loads of fun, esp. when it's drugabusing windmilldrivers tending to their tulips :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Shrye said:
When are you going to realize, that stereotyping people can (and actually is) be loads of fun, esp. when it's drugabusing windmilldrivers tending to their tulips :p

you know what i meant wiseass ;p

there's a difference between funny and stupid/sad stereotyping

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
Kicks said:
1. If you gonna attack a focus grp mid pull do it altogether for christs sake one at time is so easy, make us work for the rps at least.
5. 3 vs 6 is still optomistic to say the least even if u do it right.

Powerlevel for the win :p
Expect to see more of those skilled players, as there is a new wave of Powerleveled stealthers emerging from what I could see. The Necro's are going into overdrive leveling up some more gimp infils/scouts..

I really hope ToA and then frontiers will be here soon, so people might abandon their gimp alts and concentrate on their main chars again..

Appollo

Part of the furniture
If you go AC there is a wall at the entrance with grey con infils lined up, not 2 far away u can see Mr Necro.

Nebel

Fledgling Freddie
To all u PL-whiners.... i got some surprising news for u:
this game DOESNT need skills!
Everyone who thinks he´d play his char better caus he bashed the same mobs over and over again needs a serious brain-check.
U honestly wanna tell me u need more than 30 minutes to realize which styles and stuff u have at 50 and how to use them? LOL

The ONLY thing u get in this game RvR-wise is experience... wheres the travel-routes of groups, where do they usually rest, where do stealthers hide out, where are aggro mobs in frontiers.... and THAT u dont get from PvE.

And before u start to flame... i have enuff lev50s exped the old fashioned way.

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Nebel said:
To all u PL-whiners.... i got some surprising news for u:
this game DOESNT need skills!
Everyone who thinks he´d play his char better caus he bashed the same mobs over and over again needs a serious brain-check.
U honestly wanna tell me u need more than 30 minutes to realize which styles and stuff u have at 50 and how to use them? LOL
Yes it does... you have an infil so you should know that.

Playing a stealther requires skill and a learning curve.

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:

get over it will you

jeez

and lol @ hitting fully buffed pet while shield was up, dumb asses

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom