Tips 4 n00b Infils

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Not as stupid as the Druid in DF last night who ran right in front of my Necro and then turned her back to Spread Heal her group!

Silly Firby - 5 Power Taps = dead healer..still, got me enough RPs for MCL and Aug Acuity, so thanks :)

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Nebel said:
To all u PL-whiners.... i got some surprising news for u:
this game DOESNT need skills!
Everyone who thinks he´d play his char better caus he bashed the same mobs over and over again needs a serious brain-check.
U honestly wanna tell me u need more than 30 minutes to realize which styles and stuff u have at 50 and how to use them? LOL

The ONLY thing u get in this game RvR-wise is experience... wheres the travel-routes of groups, where do they usually rest, where do stealthers hide out, where are aggro mobs in frontiers.... and THAT u dont get from PvE.

And before u start to flame... i have enuff lev50s exped the old fashioned way.
OMFG! You cant be serious! PLEASE TELL ME YOU AREN'T SERIOUS!
Ok, since I know you'r serious, I hereby award you with the dubmbest post at Freddys House.

How about this: Skill means EVERYTHING.
Most classes in daoc are easy to learn, but they are >increadibly< hard to master. I mean, infils can spam DF and win most fights, but with skill you can do wonders.

Also I heard someone saying that 3 asassins attacking 6 people that are pulling is optimistic. And thats 2 infils and one mincer. Im really sorry, but you don't know how to play your class if you can't manage that. One thing they could do is letting hte mincer do an AE mez on 4ish and single target on 2. The infils PA one mage each (assuming there are two mages), then proceed to the ones who aren't single taget mezzed or the ones who purges. If they should happen to GP before you came that far, start with the same mage, (mincer can interupt healers and other mage) then do healers, and last tanks. Should be pretty safe battle if they don't have GP. Depending on the classes in the group you should choose to wait till they pulled or not.

I'd say 1 vs 4ish is optimistic ;)

Nebel

Fledgling Freddie
Korax said:
OMFG! You cant be serious! PLEASE TELL ME YOU AREN'T SERIOUS!
Ok, since I know you'r serious, I hereby award you with the dubmbest post at Freddys House.

How about this: Skill means EVERYTHING.
Most classes in daoc are easy to learn, but they are >increadibly< hard to master. I mean, infils can spam DF and win most fights, but with skill you can do wonders....

I ll try to explain it again, smartass.
If u had read (and understood) my post, u´d have seen i agree it needs skill/learning to play your char well.
BUT: do u learn that in PvE or RvR???
Hence my question: does it make a difference if u PLed a char or exped it "usual way" in PvE???

EuSKALDuN

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
stop stereotyping

the actions of one or more people of a certain realm don't reflect the realm as a whole...

when are you going realise this :|

every realm has their retards, every realm has their nice people...

i dislike fg's of hib stealthers as much as i dislike alb fg's of stealthers... :F

but i dont "hate" the solo infils JUST because certain other infils do zerg.

clap

liloe

It's my birthday today!
L O L
how is it possible to do such a thing??? I wish I was there to have a laugh, too :p

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Squalion said:
get over it will you

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

I'll get over it when you lot stop making claims about all Albs based on the behaviour of an obviously new player.

Powahhh

Fledgling Freddie
Korax said:
The infils PA one mage each (assuming there are two mages),
now i say
OMFG infils with perf? :p
i doubt those infils have perf....99% dw fotm specced
prolly unbuffed cause their daddy won't pay them a second account :p

agon

Fledgling Freddie
Nebel said:
this game DOESNT need skills!

Nebel said:
The ONLY thing u get in this game RvR-wise is experience... wheres the travel-routes of groups, where do they usually rest, where do stealthers hide out, where are aggro mobs in frontiers.... and THAT u dont get from PvE.

Nebel said:
I ll try to explain it again, smartass.
If u had read (and understood) my post, u´d have seen i agree it needs skill/learning to play your char well.
BUT: do u learn that in PvE or RvR???
Hence my question: does it make a difference if u PLed a char or exped it "usual way" in PvE???

haha.. make up your mind

Adari

Part of the furniture
Powahhh said:
speak then bout your realm tard:kissit:
where sbs most times run in 1 fg and they like to stick their ass together:kissit:
lets speak about your stealthers where cause they are shadowgimps uncover ppls in front of mi fgs in order to take some rps other than letting me send them back to svasud:kissit:
get a clue before you speak tard...all realms have shit....and you are another mid one :twak:

Immature fucktard.

Get a clue.

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Kicks said:
2. Hitting a fully buffed pet with focus up mid pull is just idiotic.

Rofl once again the fotm infils show theirs high intelligance :cheers:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Well, the thing is that Albion infiltrators are PLed by necros, not by SM or chanter groups in Malmo or Cursed Forest, so they may not have been exposed to the magics of focus pulling. They probably (correctly) thought that if you kill the pet, the mobs will attack the group instead, causing an xp death to the group -- however, they didn't realize that (a) a focus damage shield hurts, and (b) practically all of the healing power of the exp group is targeted at keeping that pet alive. :m00:

Now, now, silly infils, you attack the chanter doing the focus pulling, not the pet. ;)

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
you know what i meant wiseass ;p

there's a difference between funny and stupid/sad stereotyping

Aye hes such a wiseass! I corrected him in spelling the other day tho, made him qq irl. :D

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
ffs!!11 Lies! ... was a typo, I even almost corrected it before you did :p

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
am still laughing at this :)

gonna bookmark it for a reminder everytime alb stealth zerg ganks me ;)

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
I hate how every mediocre Nightshade or Shadowblade thinks he's naturally superior to all Infis just because of dragonfang.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
I hate how every mediocre Nightshade or Shadowblade thinks he's naturally superior to all Infis just because of dragonfang.
But i love how you think you are superior against all other solo players as a True Stealther.

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:

I hate how every gimped fotm infil think they are superior to nightshades and shadowblades cause of df, 2.5specpoints etc etc

Infil killing a ns/sb is normal cause of overpowerdnes

Sb/Ns killing an Infil is normal cause of fotmn00bs, a balanced class killing a overpowerd class is either n00b infil or skilled sb/ns. Or both ofc ;)

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Jaapi said:
But i love how you think you are superior against all other solo players as a True Stealther.

You're going to argue about that for months aren't you. Jeez, get a hobby.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
You're going to argue about that for months aren't you. Jeez, get a hobby.
Still waiting for your reply in there after i embarassed myself. :)

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
There actually are few good alb stealthers, and Lox is one of the few.

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
IF there were son many nnob infils about to farm i wouldn't be whining i'd be watching the rps flow in

and yes this inf in question was a gimp :)

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Fedaykin said:
IF there were son many nnob infils about to farm i wouldn't be whining i'd be watching the rps flow in

and yes this inf in question was a gimp :)

Yeah would be great if they could atleast try to duo and not move with their fg :(

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Jaond said:
Yeah would be great if they could atleast try to duo and not move with their fg :(

Mid stealthers group more, even with relics, that may be because of DF, but its a fact. The only realm who comes with fg stealthers is mid and thats a fact too. Albs may have many stealthers, but they dont deliberate make fg.

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
Vepo said:
hehe got to feel sorry for the Albions these days, there getting worse and having to zerg more and more to get the realm points from somewhere.

Idiot

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Kinad said:
Mid stealthers group more, even with relics, that may be because of DF, but its a fact. The only realm who comes with fg stealthers is mid and thats a fact too. Albs may have many stealthers, but they dont deliberate make fg.

No sry you are correct albs dont come with a fg stealthers, they stand still at a mg with 2fg stealthers...

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Jaond said:
I hate how every gimped fotm infil think they are superior to nightshades and shadowblades cause of df, 2.5specpoints etc etc

No, you hate how every gimped fotm infil beats you because of df, 2.5specpoints, etc ;)

Anyway YOU QUIT so shuddit :)

Splendid

Fledgling Freddie
Kinad said:
:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom