Tips 4 n00b Infils

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
No, you hate how every gimped fotm infil beats you because of df, 2.5specpoints, etc ;)

Anyway YOU QUIT so shuddit :)

How many fotminfils have you seen kill me? None, but im sure it would be possible with purge down if any of them ever come solo.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Jaond said:
How many fotminfils have you seen kill me? None, but im sure it would be possible with purge down if any of them ever come solo.

None, as I don't hang around milegates long enough to see anyone kill anyone. I'm SoSing through there to where the easy marks are! :)

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Jaond said:

Anyway, if they never beat you what the hell are you moaning about? :)

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
Anyway, if they never beat you what the hell are you moaning about? :)

What you think?

Tbh sitting alone at home taking a beer and waiting for Nalistah to come so we can go out /dance get zerged by some girls and then drink some more beers.

Im boored

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Jaond said:
What you think?

Tbh sitting alone at home taking a beer and waiting for Nalistah to come so we can go out /dance get zerged by some girls and then drink some more beers.

Im boored

You complain when Albs zerg you, and you like it when girls zerg you. That is so, so wrong. I think. :)

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
lol, do you have screenshot ? would love to see it....

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Never have honestly understood why PL makes people n00bs in RvR, since RvR skills have nothing in common with PvE play. In RvR you don't have time to think your next move carefully since you can't redirect aggro away from anyone, which makes everyone a n00b in RvR at first. ;)

But gotta say, attacking the pet is priceless. :clap:

Calo

Part of the furniture
Kinad said:
Mid stealthers group more, even with relics, that may be because of DF, but its a fact. The only realm who comes with fg stealthers is mid and thats a fact too. Albs may have many stealthers, but they dont deliberate make fg.

LOL best quote ever :) maybe they dont grp but they sure stand 1,1 cm near eachother

Ronin

Fledgling Freddie
I would trade in DF ANY DAY of they year if my buffbot was granted a endurance buff. Id style spam garrotte/achilles heel till emergency nerf´s would be commended.

Cutri

Fledgling Freddie
Doesn't only happen to albs, killed 2 lev 50 Mids in df with my chanter when i was seal farming, they looked around the corner to see who was there and then hid back behind the wall. As I had em targetted sent pet with FS on after em, was so funny to watch them beat themselves to death on the pet tbh :)

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Ronin said:
I would trade in DF ANY DAY of they year if my buffbot was granted a endurance buff. Id style spam garrotte/achilles heel till emergency nerf´s would be commended.

Yeah and have him on /stick when running around emain?

Ronin

Fledgling Freddie
If necessary.

I play after the situation. If im grouped with a scout, i play passive letting his bow to the job. And play bodyguard to secure him from stealthers. When going solo im much more agressive. Only have my own ass to think about then. I dont have the urge of beeing a hero, so if im on guard duty... i stick, watch and guard.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Ronin, you do realize that Shaman end buffs are now range-restricted, right? ;)

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Well, the thing is that Albion infiltrators are PLed by necros, not by SM or chanter groups in Malmo or Cursed Forest, so they may not have been exposed to the magics of focus pulling. They probably (correctly) thought that if you kill the pet, the mobs will attack the group instead, causing an xp death to the group -- however, they didn't realize that (a) a focus damage shield hurts, and (b) practically all of the healing power of the exp group is targeted at keeping that pet alive. :m00:

Now, now, silly infils, you attack the chanter doing the focus pulling, not the pet. ;)
agree.. it r in hibs blood how u focus and u get flamed to hell if u dont know it :) (experinced(sp?) then i started on pryd/hib)
in hib u can make a random grp and all know how to to focus!! if u try that in alb u r doomed :D many albs (ppl there only play alb) dont even know hoe FS work :p

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
almost as funny as when mids camp alb entrance and attack fully buffed cabby pets with shield up

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Lejemorder said:
agree.. it r in hibs blood how u focus and u get flamed to hell if u dont know it :) (experinced(sp?) then i started on pryd/hib)
in hib u can make a random grp and all know how to to focus!! if u try that in alb u r doomed :D many albs (ppl there only play alb) dont even know hoe FS work :p
Well, in alb the cabalists whit high matter can just go kill 20 pygmy goblins at time instead make a focus pull group, the only caster whit FDS and pbaoe in alb are the servant necros, and they are a focus pull group themselves (if botted) and they are not very popular tbh.

Olorin

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
I hate how every mediocre Nightshade or Shadowblade thinks he's naturally superior to all Infis just because of dragonfang.

Arise Sir Cocksley :puke:

Olorin

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Care to elaborate?
Loxleyhood said:
Care to elaborate?

Well two things really, they are superior, as they dont get a chance to play in easy mode with df and secondly its not just df thats the problem but how many points they get to spend on there skills also. Before it was the Sb's that were skilless twats with there La now its the infils with there df.

Despite these obvious advantages they still insist on running in grps of 60 when one infil played solo could pwn pretty much anything. There used to be a lot of really good infil's out there but ever since u guys got your hands on those relics for a couple of days its been downhill.

Maybe a bit harsh with the cocksley bit but u always seem to defend some of the worst aspects of your real mates (zergging etc) and dont want to accept that your realmies are some of the worst players out there (for whatever reason).

Oh and sorry about delay responding to you its Saturday and if you think i am gonna get into some philosophical debate with you you will be very disappointed as i rarely rarely post on these forums as there are many farmers here and the fact that i type about three words a minute and takes me ages to get message across. :D

Lothian Forestheart

Fledgling Freddie
I wonder..

I wonder how many healers it would take to focus pull the alb zerg? (just a fun question, don't whine about this question).

And maybe we can try it sometimes :clap:

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Lothian Forestheart said:
I wonder how many healers it would take to focus pull the alb zerg? (just a fun question, don't whine about this question).

And maybe we can try it sometimes :clap:

With the focus nerf dunno if the pet could hold the aggro, otherwise I'd say 4 ;)

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
The funniest thing with this thread is that _all_ poster here, no exceptions unless you are a demi god in real life ;), have made the same kind of stupid/silly mistakes be it when they were new to the game or when learning to play a new class.

The power of the focus shield is a revelation for all that havent grouped with them. And in mid and albland I am certain those groups are very few, tanks tend to have a problem with adapting to the idea of letting a pet be the main damage dealer for some reason. :) Anyone in mid met a cocky tank or SB that thought they could defeat your pet in a duel when you put the focus shield up? :)

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
I tend to drag pets into camps of aggro mobs rather than fight them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom