Tip for Shivhae :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Zzz, no more silly replies. =( I bet they where scared of with /angry on Trollum. :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
noaim said:
Think there is a possibility that Mastade bg´d someone and...well you figure the rest out.

but...but...I already said I'm sry :(

Don't be so hard on me, I had a slow day =))

atos said:
Zzz, no more silly replies. =( I bet they where scared of with /angry on Trollum. :p

More scared of the other fg mid you brought along when we still wiped the floor with you xD

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
There, caster or druid wont matter since none of them would even try to melee me back. So thats not important.

Since we were in the middle of the fight I could just proceed to interupt anything within 1830~ units without you being able to do anything for 10seconds cause you just rendered yourself "useless" so to speak. And how would BG keep be from hitting him with spells? *duh*

I think you are out on very thin ice when you instruct me to speak to you about a class which I clearly have zillions more experience about.

First of all, i said i could just BG him if i was scared of your melee output. Didn't say it would totally neglect whatever you were able to do, you just dont want to realise this or what?. So yes, you were in the middle of the fight, you could interrupt anything close to you.. now what would be a great thing for us?, to keep you away from the grp so you couldn't interrupt us?, Now that would seem as a good idea.. now how could i do that now that just BGing wasn't sufficient?, perhaps.. lets see.. grapple you so people could move away?!?

How in the name of all that is good, wont you fucking realise this? Are you the last dinosaur left or wtf?

Lethul

FH is my second home
Mastade said:
First of all, i said i could just BG him if i was scared of your melee output. Didn't say it would totally neglect whatever you were able to do, you just dont want to realise this or what?. So yes, you were in the middle of the fight, you could interrupt anything close to you.. now what would be a great thing for us?, to keep you away from the grp so you couldn't interrupt us?, Now that would seem as a good idea.. now how could i do that now that just BGing wasn't sufficient?, perhaps.. lets see.. grapple you so people could move away?!?

How in the name of all that is good, wont you fucking realise this? Are you the last dinosaur left or wtf?

blablaa.. who won the fight ingame!?

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I bet someone got zerged before the final result could be tallied :(

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:

First of all, you should know by now my spells hit harder than my melee. That makes the whole BG argument silly.

What I'm trying to say here is that grappling me wont do anything for your group since I'll still be able to interupt the person I'm on while he attempts to run out of range. And chance is he might not even run out of range from me before the grapple wears off. So, how can keep insisting that you did your grp a favour by doing that? It's quite the opposite since you rendered me melee immune. Grapple works on tanks without spells. Not on hybrids, especially not thanes.

If you root a person who is able to interupt form range far away from the fight thats a whole other thing. But you grappled me well in range for the fight. You are the one who don't appear to see the flaw in tactics here. Personally I would have used slam instead of trying to grapple someone who is obviously not affected by it as much as a pure tankclass.

Honestly, you flatter me if you say my interupts are scarey enough to move your whole grp away from me. Regardless what the rest of my group are doing.

You are just being silly trying to claim you did the right thing cause its quite obvious you did not. :p And I'm just pointing that out. You should stop taking things so seriously, even if you are high RR you still make misstake. I make loads of them, but I would blame that on my class being hard to play in a way that benefits my group 100% of the time.

liloe said:
More scared of the other fg mid you brought along when we still wiped the floor with you xD

No idea. The whole evening had been crowded with adding hibs/mids I think albs were the ones who played most fair during that evening.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
First of all, you should know by now my spells hit harder than my melee. That makes the whole BG argument silly.

What I'm trying to say here is that grappling me wont do anything for your group since I'll still be able to interupt the person I'm on while he attempts to run out of range. And chance is he might not even run out of range from me before the grapple wears off. So, how can keep insisting that you did your grp a favour by doing that? It's quite the opposite since you rendered me melee immune. Grapple works on tanks without spells. Not on hybrids, especially not thanes.

If you root a person who is able to interupt form range far away from the fight thats a whole other thing. But you grappled me well in range for the fight. You are the one who don't appear to see the flaw in tactics here. Personally I would have used slam instead of trying to grapple someone who is obviously not affected by it as much as a pure tankclass.

Honestly, you flatter me if you say my interupts are scarey enough to move your whole grp away from me. Regardless what the rest of my group are doing.

You are just being silly trying to claim you did the right thing cause its quite obvious you did not. :p And I'm just pointing that out. You should stop taking things so seriously, even if you are high RR you still make misstake. I make loads of them, but I would blame that on my class being hard to play in a way that benefits my group 100% of the time.

No idea. The whole evening had been crowded with adding hibs/mids I think albs were the ones who played most fair during that evening.

You just dont get it..

You had stun immunity, hence the grapple.. quite simple really. if i grapple you, the druid would have have time to move away and not to mention our tanks would have it easier killing their target or a new target. It was the best thing i could have done at that time tbh, and was i put in the same position now, i would have done the exact same thing and not call it a "mistake".

Yes you can still interrupt while people move away but still beats me Bging the druid while you just stand there interrupting him. How you cant grasp that is beyond me really. And yes, perhaps you are lucky enough to still be in range for interrupting when grapple timer is over but at that time the druid would have had a better position and you would have been busy trying to get to the target our tanks are on. It would only take one or two taunts from the bainshee or any other to keep your interrupting down to the what, 1 insta DD on 15 or 20 sec recast time?. Its pretty much the same reason why you would grapple a reaver, so the reavers target can move away instead of just bging the target and letting him interrupt the caster. Heck i have been grappled several times when going offensive and pwr leaking/end draining to stop me from doing that. I didnt go all LOLmode on em cuz it still beats having me running around interrupting half their grp. But let me guess, now you will say:" Thats stupid, you could just pull out ur bow and be all supreme and shit"

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Mastade said:
You just dont get it..

You had stun immunity, hence the grapple.. quite simple really. if i grapple you, the druid would have have time to move away and not to mention our tanks would have it easier killing their target or a new target. It was the best thing i could have done at that time tbh, and was i put in the same position now, i would have done the exact same thing and not call it a "mistake".

Yes you can still interrupt while people move away but still beats me Bging the druid while you just stand there interrupting him. How you cant grasp that is beyond me really. And yes, perhaps you are lucky enough to still be in range for interrupting when grapple timer is over but at that time the druid would have had a better position and you would have been busy trying to get to the target our tanks are on. It would only take one or two taunts from the bainshee or any other to keep your interrupting down to the what, 1 insta DD on 15 or 20 sec recast time?. Its pretty much the same reason why you would grapple a reaver, so the reavers target can move away instead of just bging the target and letting him interrupt the caster. Heck i have been grappled several times when going offensive and pwr leaking/end draining to stop me from doing that. I didnt go all LOLmode on em cuz it still beats having me running around interrupting half their grp.

Thats stupid, you could just pull out ur bow and be all supreme and shit......tbh

xsa15

Fledgling Freddie
Still dont understand why Mastade keeps argueing with a random noname Thane. Put thane in your group and we'll just steamroll you anyway, so doesn't really matter if we grapple or dont grapple you.

There, discussion over with a logical conclusion. :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Whole point of repositioning is fair. The argument that grappling a thane is silly, because 'my spells do more damage then my melee' is flawed. Yes, your spells might do more damage, but they are interruptable, and your melee isn't.

Grapple a thane, run past with 1 BL-shout and ur useless for half the duration of the grapple already. Or 1 bainshee-taunt in ur general direction. Or a Nearsight. A Flurry from a BM, an arrow from a leeching ranger. A Dotmine from a leeching Nightshade, etc etc.

If you grapple a thane and give him *some* attention, he's useless, except for the insta's.

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
Dont forget, outside the agramon organised nights, you are still the same old Golden Age. Add , Zerg , Steam Roll . Just because a few people saw you obey the curtesy rules for once in agramon doesnt mean you stick to them and are respected all of a sudden . You may not recognise my characters but I can assure you I recognise yours ! Hard to miss a constantly out of heal range mezz breaker interupting our bms lol .. you impressed me !

I remember how you got the majority of your rps , Ive seen it a 100 times , your early morning 4 - 5 man miny group cleaning up everything that didnt provide a challenge
[/QUOTE]

Whith all this nice comments u give u realy proving u don't know sh*t about GA when they play etcetc.
Tbh i have not much time to play since i work in Full continu shifts system.
But if i'm home in the evenings i always make a full group to rvr from about 20 00 till 24 00 or a bit later, but due to my work and family / home activity's thats only about 3 to 4 days every week

So lets say this week 4 days with 5 hours playtime : and we made 387000 rp
thats still 19350Rps/Hr. For a group with most dps chars lower then rr7 except 2 of the 5 we run with,i'm happy with that result and hoping it only will go better when the dps chars grow higher in rr

So if u wanne give a decent comment about when and how we play get ur ass in the frontier a bit more except the only moment when u got invited by a decent setup group with nice experience after prolly standing for Hours yelling LFG at ur borderkeep....:kissit:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
just goes to show that bridge camping pays off.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry but no whitelights, Im not active but the last 3 times I was actually online with eld the groups I ran with were Statued greed group Llaw set group and We Beat gg and they were the only times I was on so it seems the 3 groups I got kicked the livin daylights out of you but then again so do most :)

Easy mode beating ye , I feel like a warlock :D Cya out there !

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
thats still 19350Rps/Hr. For a group with most dps chars lower then rr7 except 2 of the 5 we run with,i'm happy with that result and hoping it only will go better when the dps chars grow higher in rr
:[/QUOTE]
RR 7 is +1 700k rps you say you make a week 390k in 4,3 weeks you over that limit is yours or mine a milkman calculation?

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
Alexandrinus said:
:
RR 7 is +1 700k rps you say you make a week 390k in 4,3 weeks you over that limit is yours or mine a milkman calculation?[/QUOTE]

Only a couple are set in group most lower rr's replace alot due to setup or just not being online ...

I try to make group with guildies, not always the best or highest rr's are online ofc so most of the dps in group is often lower and replaced every day .

Also what people do during all the daytime is not my case , mostly me and my wife play during the evening since we got laods to do during daytime.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Ronso said:
Sorry but no whitelights, Im not active but the last 3 times I was actually online with eld the groups I ran with were Statued greed group Llaw set group and We Beat gg and they were the only times I was on so it seems the 3 groups I got kicked the livin daylights out of you but then again so do most :)

Talk about having a big ego.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:

You know, I can say the same about any grp you run in. Its easymode beating you.

Marc

FH is my second home
noaim said:
You know, I can say the same about any grp you run in. Its easymode beating you.

tee hee

Wannabe leetist bitchslapped back down to size by Noaim

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:

Yes you can still interrupt while people move away but still beats me Bging the druid while you just stand there interrupting him. How you cant grasp that is beyond me really. And yes, perhaps you are lucky enough to still be in range for interrupting when grapple timer is over but at that time the druid would have had a better position and you would have been busy trying to get to the target our tanks are on.

Ofc your tanks would have an easier time killing their target. I'm primarly interupting and that was what I was doing at that time interupting, not BGing.

Mastade said:
It would only take one or two taunts from the bainshee or any other to keep your interrupting down to the what, 1 insta DD on 15 or 20 sec recast time?. I didnt go all LOLmode on em cuz it still beats having me running around interrupting half their grp. But let me guess, now you will say:" Thats stupid, you could just pull out ur bow and be all supreme and shit"

It is, you have a secondary abillities (heals) you can use. xD And as I said, this is one of the reasons I got MoC1 to be able to continue interupting even if people are spamming interupts and grapple me.

dwystah

Fledgling Freddie
shit Atos whoever you are, you are not the smarted fella are you??????

atos

Fledgling Freddie
The whole guild of rocket scientists group up versus me. Someone help me! =( =(

gwal

Fledgling Freddie
dno bout the whole thing, but ill give Ga this.

i havnt had them add on fg fights ive been in much for a while by now (once i think in 5 days).

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
one thing in this thread that is funny is the RR zerglings arguing with GA zerglings, you both zerg and you both add, get over it.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Or its a question about adapting to the shitty rvr situation rather than running around like some freaking naive geek thinking that everyone are saints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom