Tip for Shivhae :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
whitelights said:
If u can only come up with this ur just poor in braincapacity imo
TY and STFU .

lol.. btw, you aint better at all and just as lame as shivhae :)

Now you know:touch:

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
How wude!!!

And just FYI... Mastade is the warden who chaingrapples thanes in fg RvR. xD

It still didn't occur to you that i grappled you so ppl could move away from you?

suppose alot in this thread lost some of their brain capacity lately ;)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
whitelights said:
Dam i can't find a higher ranking then 6L9 on ur chars u must have been realy impressive there...
Tha leet has spoken /bow indeed lol.

lol yup - i cant stick any chars as I get bored. sorry i cant sit down for a week straight and game hard like you but i like having friends in real life. Still, all my chars are templated, i play them passively and i play them well . Also I had rerolled back to hib a few months after toa release and then had to take a year out because I had no where to play so im on rp catch up :eek:

at the end of the day , when i look at you it further proves the point that realm ranks mean nothing . if only my girlfriend could suck as hard as you.

enjoy your insta class and if you keep playing as badly as u do then im sure my chars in sig shall go up in realm rank a lot faster !

anyway enjpy your powergame and EARLY morning gank grps , and the day that what you do can be passed off as skills ill be the first to say ..m8 ..well done , you outplayed me . as a reward ill give you a lift to the doctors to check on your cholesterhol problems :)

no h8 here just humour ^^ cya out there , BUT im sure you will see me before i see you , you have a knack for that :)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
It still didn't occur to you that i grappled you so ppl could move away from you?

suppose alot in this thread lost some of their brain capacity lately ;)

So you grapple PBAoE casters so your grp can safely move away from them? I see, yes. We must have the braaaaains!

Ging

Part of the furniture
atos said:
So you grapple PBAoE casters so your grp can safely move away from them? I see, yes. We must have the braaaaains!

yes well, we all know pbaoe casters can move and cast so its often the case u would need to grapple one :)

back on topic, it makes sence for shiv to stay attacking a bg'ed target as he can perma interupt with that cone shit of his - thus trapping the bg'er & his bg'ee :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Ging said:
yes well, we all know pbaoe casters can move and cast so its often the case u would need to grapple one :)

back on topic, it makes sence for shiv to stay attacking a bg'ed target as he can perma interupt with that cone shit of his - thus trapping the bg'er & his bg'ee :)
ging is (cross)dressing up as cpt. obvious, stating the obivously wrong!

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:

Not grasping the basics of rvr.. no wonder why you are so shizz :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Ronso said:
at the end of the day , when i look at you it further proves the point that realm ranks mean nothing . if only my girlfriend could suck as hard as you.

Your cock would come off if that were the case :(

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Not grasping the basics of rvr.. no wonder why you are so shizz :)

I see no reason to grapple a thane to make people get away from him when he can just resort to interupting people with his spells instead and the grapple makes him melee immune. Which is a great disadvantage.

Now, who is the "shizz"?

Lethul

FH is my second home
atos said:
I see no reason to grapple a thane to make people get away from him when he can just resort to interupting people with his spells instead and the grapple makes him melee immune. Which is a great disadvantage.

Now, who is the "shizz"?

i see many reasons to grapple a thane, if he is a bodyguarder and far away from next tanktrain target, if he tries to run and interupt casters who are even further away from the thane, if the mid grp tries to kite away in some dir and you want a target to kill with your casters..

i think you are the "shizz", and yes.. you can grapple pbae casters if you bomb that pbae caster so he cant get away from the pbae :p

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:

Now, who is the "shizz"?

Or he could CB grapple you and continue with his job if he's playing in a caster group the melee immunity doesn't matter one bit and even makes it so Assasins can't leech RPs mid fight.
Grappling casters (even PBAE casters) is not wrong as it all depends on the situation, if their group kites away just grapple the closest person from their group(seeing as he can't purge or kill the grapple "root") forcing them to come back and lose their kiting advantage(they were kiting for a reason) or lose their group member, win/win situation for the grappler.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
damn why isen't Dorimor trying a comback, would make thread just a tiny bit funnier!

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Danord_durin said:
damn why isen't Dorimor trying a comback, would make thread just a tiny bit funnier!

i'm waiting for that as well :)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
i see many reasons to grapple a thane, if he is a bodyguarder and far away from next tanktrain target, if he tries to run and interupt casters who are even further away from the thane, if the mid grp tries to kite away in some dir and you want a target to kill with your casters..

i think you are the "shizz", and yes.. you can grapple pbae casters if you bomb that pbae caster so he cant get away from the pbae :p

I see no reason, as the times he have grappled me it has been to keep me from meleeing some caster. At which point I just cast spells instead. So over all his tactic of grappling a thane to avoid melee has just been a bad thing for the rest of his grp. But I suppose you can expect a hidden logic or turn it around to something good from whatever perspective you are looking. Just like Shiv did, but the tactic here is more obvious since the pulse keeps goin' no matter what and interupts.

mazdaline

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
actually ..you seemed to have missed the point , we kicked the living shit out of you , I havent run in a set grp in a few weeks any time I join ANY pug no matter who they are , we simply hand you your ass . If I think we are losing to you I always check my keyboard and mouse because Im sure its a hardware error somewhere .

Yes you hurt me by giving me mezz immunity with Shivae Cowboy skills ..

cya out there thanks for rps !

1st of all i dont even know u cant even remeber i ever saw u or any of your toons so u diddnt even impress anyone you prolly 1 of the adding twats who adds on fight and then say weee i beat them

2nd ppl who call other ppl shitty names or lame are just a bunch of kids how the fuck can u call someone lame or shit if u dont even know them.

3th its not hard to beat 1 fg if the hibs are running around with 2 FG on stick and dont say this aint true because half of midgard seen hibs running around zerging evrything in the area i dont care but dont blame others for doing it if you do it also
and to say we are shit is silly because we owned many 1fg vs 1fg fights and its a game u cant win all you can just learn from it

Ronso said:
anyway enjpy your powergame and EARLY morning gank grps , and the day that what you do can be passed off as skills ill be the first to say ..m8 ..well done , you outplayed me . as a reward ill give you a lift to the doctors to check on your cholesterhol problems

no h8 here just humour ^^ cya out there , BUT im sure you will see me before i see you , you have a knack for that

we DONT run early in the morning. Its the hibs that run FG GG in the morning/camping brynja and bug abusing banshees casting trough walls and then think they are a god with their overpowerd chars lets go whine about that!! (the guild in white and blue cloak for one) and i dont care if they wanna play like that they can do what they want im not the one gonna call them lame for it its a game but dont go fucking whine about mids or GA about stuff that hibs are obvious way better in

and i dont call it humour calling ppl names without anyreason just because they kil or mezz u u have to whine and hate them that i just call childish

but enough said they should just remove this forum to my opinion because al ppl can are whine about others this forum was meant to be for information not useless whines to my opinion

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
I see no reason, as the times he have grappled me it has been to keep me from meleeing some caster. At which point I just cast spells instead. So over all his tactic of grappling a thane to avoid melee has just been a bad thing for the rest of his grp. But I suppose you can expect a hidden logic or turn it around to something good from whatever perspective you are looking. Just like Shiv did, but the tactic here is more obvious since the pulse keeps goin' no matter what and interupts.

Jesus fucking christ.. You assume i grappled you because im scared of you meleeing some caster?.. which wasnt a caster but a druid, but nm.. I grappled you(i already explained this, but i guess you will grasp this one day if i keep telling you this) so the druid could move away from you and your spells that interrupted him, not because i was scared you would hit him, cuz obviously i could just BG him if that was the case.. The only problem was that the druid didnt move away. Suppose he didnt because i have had alot of lag lately, which has caused some serious delays on whatever i yell on vent.

If there is anything else you want to know about Thanes or Bging/grappling, feel free to pm me..

have a splendid day ;-)

ps: And about Shivhae interrupting the bainshee.. well he would have been better off running around trying to interrupt anything else but the bainshee since the bainshee will just resort to spamming taunt on his grp. Hence why i, and the rest of my grp found it funny.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:

Thanes don't have QC, thanes (likely) don't get MoC, 1 Bard/Sorc(or main interrupter for that matter) will just keep you from ever casting and by grappling you their group can easily get out of your insta nuke (20 sec recast) interrupt.

mazdaline said:
u diddnt even impress anyone you prolly 1 of the adding twats who adds on fight and then say weee i beat them

Hypocrit award 2k6 :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
What a thread!

And ROFLMAO

Just looked at one of the google advertisements down on this page and it says:

"Stop Lying
Learn How To Quickly And Easily Stop lying."

hilarious, is it a hint perhaps?

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Jesus fucking christ.. You assume i grappled you because im scared of you meleeing some caster?.. which wasnt a caster but a druid, .
lol :flame: Atos :flame:

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
so much whine here :) and so much we rox you sux here it makes me wonder they have to done something right....So if they arent the best group out there ? what do you care Rly.If they have fun let them have their fun.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Konstantin said:
so much whine here :) and so much we rox you sux here it makes me wonder they have to done something right....So if they arent the best group out there ? what do you care Rly.If they have fun let them have their fun.

noooo! they are inferior to us in every way and we have to make them realise that so they stop prancing around the frontiers giving us rps! it's about wftpwn:ing and gloating! what do you play for? fun? you make me laugh.

or something like that :D (wonder if i should add irony tags or if it's obvious without them)

Lethul

FH is my second home
Konstantin said:

u suck lowbie wannabe! :)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
mazdaline said:
1st of all i dont even know u cant even remeber i ever saw u or any of your toons so u diddnt even impress anyone you prolly 1 of the adding twats who adds on fight and then say weee i beat them

Dont forget, outside the agramon organised nights, you are still the same old Golden Age. Add , Zerg , Steam Roll . Just because a few people saw you obey the curtesy rules for once in agramon doesnt mean you stick to them and are respected all of a sudden . You may not recognise my characters but I can assure you I recognise yours ! Hard to miss a constantly out of heal range mezz breaker interupting our bms lol .. you impressed me !

mazdaline said:
we DONT run early in the morning
I remember how you got the majority of your rps , Ive seen it a 100 times , your early morning 4 - 5 man miny group cleaning up everything that didnt provide a challenge [/QUOTE]

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
A while ago I was playing my nightshade and GA fg roaming bledmeer didn't kill me after a fight.

(!)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Jesus fucking christ.. You assume i grappled you because im scared of you meleeing some caster?.. which wasnt a caster but a druid, but nm.. I grappled you(i already explained this, but i guess you will grasp this one day if i keep telling you this) so the druid could move away from you and your spells that interrupted him, not because i was scared you would hit him, cuz obviously i could just BG him if that was the case.. The only problem was that the druid didnt move away. Suppose he didnt because i have had alot of lag lately, which has caused some serious delays on whatever i yell on vent.

If there is anything else you want to know about Thanes or Bging/grappling, feel free to pm me..

There, caster or druid wont matter since none of them would even try to melee me back. So thats not important.

Since we were in the middle of the fight I could just proceed to interupt anything within 1830~ units without you being able to do anything for 10seconds cause you just rendered yourself "useless" so to speak. And how would BG keep be from hitting him with spells? *duh*

I think you are out on very thin ice when you instruct me to speak to you about a class which I clearly have zillions more experience about.

Andrilyn said:
Thanes don't have QC, thanes (likely) don't get MoC, 1 Bard/Sorc(or main interrupter for that matter) will just keep you from ever casting and by grappling you their group can easily get out of your insta nuke (20 sec recast) interrupt.

I'll let you know that I have moc1 for this very reason.

Cyrsur

Loyal Freddie
mazdaline said:

What like you do? The only time you never added on any group i was in is when you waited for us to kill the group we were fighting and then immediately attacked.

mazdaline said:
2nd ppl who call other ppl shitty names or lame are just a bunch of kids how the fuck can u call someone lame or shit if u dont even know them.

Haha you just said it was lame to insult some people you don't know yet then you insult him?

mazdaline said:
3th its not hard to beat 1 fg if the hibs are running around with 2 FG on stick and dont say this aint true because half of midgard seen hibs running around zerging evrything in the area i dont care but dont blame others for doing it if you do it also and to say we are shit is silly because we owned many 1fg vs 1fg fights and its a game u cant win all you can just learn from it

Look your average rr2 pug doesn't count as a fg, it's a wellknown fact that you only get rps by adding and zerging so dont accuse others of being zerglings when you are one yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom