Not open for further replies.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

did you not say you left fh?

btw how come you the only one on fh that plays daoc that isnt a nerd? :touch:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I thought it was pretty obvious that I found Shiv trying to hit someone who is BGed. But then again its all that talk about brains. ^^

It don't mean a player is shit, I've had 10000 rr8+ albs and hibs do the same thing when I BG someone.

This thread should just be closed.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Eeben said:
or maybe he means shivhae dont know when to switch target when he's target is being bodyguarded :D

Yes, when I went to sleep at 4am I then came to that conclusion aswell but it was too late to take my statements back =))

Oh well, shit happens, just forget what I said :p

atos said:
I thought it was pretty obvious that I found Shiv trying to hit someone who is BGed. But then again its all that talk about brains. ^^

Atos.....I wasn't in a clear stats of mind =)) Too tired :p

mazdaline

Fledgling Freddie
i know what the stupid bg means so no need to whine about it im shit player was semi afk at that moment and just was pulse stick to that dude and when im semi afk i never check my chatbox to see about bg as pulse interupt a bg`d person anyway wich was the meaning for me to do keep interupting

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Any thread started by Mastade is a comedy post.................this one is even better as it has a few useless fucking cuntcomments in it.

Calo

Part of the furniture
DavidH said:
The question is, who are you, Mr Random?
Less abusing Vf :sex:

My question was if he was in a position to question other peoples's braincapacity..

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Always funny when people don't realise they are trying to hit a BG'ed target :p
Especially when they try and add from stealth then notice they tried to hit a BG'ed target (Hi Puppet!).

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:

It don't mean a player is shit, I've had 10000 rr8+ albs and hibs do the same thing when I BG someone.

you've BG:ed someone? :eek2: i don't believe it :D

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
mazdaline said:
i know what the stupid bg means so no need to whine about it im shit player was semi afk at that moment and just was pulse stick to that dude and when im semi afk i never check my chatbox to see about bg as pulse interupt a bg`d person anyway wich was the meaning for me to do keep interupting

Wasn't a whine! I just found it funny, especially because you tried to interrupt a taunting bainshee :)

And thanks Chronictank, now that i know that Shivhaes FH nick is Mazdaline, next time when i wanna make a thread pointed at Shivhae ill pm him instead!

förlåt for fan Majsan!

teratera

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Wasn't a whine! I just found it funny, especially because you tried to interrupt a taunting bainshee :)

And thanks Chronictank, now that i know that Shivhaes FH nick is Mazdaline, next time when i wanna make a thread pointed at Shivhae ill pm him instead!

förlåt for fan Majsan!

np mustard:fluffle:

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastade
Bodyguard
Ability that protects a groupmate from enemy melee attack. Target of Bodyguard can't be attacked by melee until the bodyguard is killed or moves out of range. Target of Bodyguard must not be moving.

Quote:
Valkyrie Master Level Paths - Warlord, Stormlord.

Dorimor1 said:

What can i say this made my day:fluffle:

Ilovetonuke

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:

And what would you been doing if shiv run away my gues would be stop taunting and start to do nuke :p

i prefer a taunt above dmg :)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Please dont help shivae or give her any advice .. I like it the way it is ..

Im getting inc lag , fg mids come into clip range looking like they left a purple sock in with a yellow wash ..

The moment you see them WhiteShite has an instant mezz on you ( uber ) but never fear, rather than anyone blow purge Shivae runs up casting a HelpHibernia spell that frees us from our Emode mezz and we proceed to tear GA a new ripe asshole .. rr10's give good rps .

Oh I almost forgot ... /bow ..rly

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey! Lets all start making posts on FH each time an oppont makes a mistake.

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:

Im getting inc lag , fg mids come into clip range looking like they left a purple sock in with a yellow wash ..

The moment you see them WhiteShite has an instant mezz on you ( uber ) but never fear, rather than anyone blow purge Shivae runs up casting a HelpHibernia spell that frees us from our Emode mezz and we proceed to tear GA a new ripe asshole .. rr10's give good rps .

Its when people start giving people nice names like (whiteshite) and stuff when the real pain comes on surface i guess? Did we hurt my little ..... boy?hahaha more more more.:kissit:
Sorry to hurt ya with the spell lines i get.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Ronso said:

nice one :p

rep for u :touch:

Eyres

Banned
atos said:

shut up trollum you dont know what your talking about!

you have never BGed anyone :(

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
whitelights said:
Its when people start giving people nice names like (whiteshite) and stuff when the real pain comes on surface i guess? Did we hurt my little ..... boy?hahaha more more more.:kissit:
Sorry to hurt ya with the spell lines i get.

actually ..you seemed to have missed the point , we kicked the living shit out of you , I havent run in a set grp in a few weeks any time I join ANY pug no matter who they are , we simply hand you your ass . If I think we are losing to you I always check my keyboard and mouse because Im sure its a hardware error somewhere .

Yes you hurt me by giving me mezz immunity with Shivae Cowboy skills ..

cya out there thanks for rps !

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
actually ..you seemed to have missed the point , we kicked the living shit out of you , I havent run in a set grp in a few weeks any time I join ANY pug no matter who they are , we simply hand you your ass . If I think we are losing to you I always check my keyboard and mouse because Im sure its a hardware error somewhere .

why all the hate then? :(

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:

Dam i can't find a higher ranking then 6L9 on ur chars u must have been realy impressive there...
Tha leet has spoken /bow indeed lol.

Everz

FH is my second home
Ronso said:

thats true when i played and we got that 5 peeps pug running.. we beat em like 5 times in a row :/?

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Eyres said:
shut up trollum you dont know what your talking about!

you have never BGed anyone :(
How wude!!!

And just FYI... Mastade is the warden who chaingrapples thanes in fg RvR. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom