Listen to Herbal now, mkay ?
Thx,

Your not-so-friendly Hibby Elf

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Politeness costs nothing.

Well niether worked.

Seems GoL DONT want to zerg after all but Albs follow them, even after being told to fuck off..
:(

T

ToKE

FC showing plenty of luuuuuurve to others

As usual

T

Tilda

Originally posted by ToKE

As usual

:rolleyes:

Quicksilvers in that group driving,
hasnt said a thing
its herbal thats shouting, rtfscreenie befor you comment
kthx

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

They come up with comments like that and wonder why half of albion thinks they are all arrogant dickheads. :rolleyes:

I sympathise with the GoL and FC groups in these situations but I still think they could do better than yelling at people like that.

Oh well...another fun day in Albion, home of the friendly neighbour.

D

Driwen

maybe stand still next time for 5 minutes and they might get the id? :/

And I have no id how herbal started yelling, but if they dont listen to subtle hints you ask it politly and if that doesnt work you do what was done on the screenshot:p. But even then they didnt stop following at least thats what I understand from this thread :).

D

Dinfar

i say the ss is fixed, so that hibs/mids would stop thinking that GoL likes to zerg :rolleyes: :p

N

Novamir

I kinda like the relationships the alb guilds have. I mean they are all pretty tight in guild and like each other but there's a lot of rivalry ;) But I'm sure at the end of the day it's all love!

Spam and abuse is no less than i would expect from Herbal :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Albion Guilds are kinda like the Capulets and the Montagues. What we need are some hot young lovers to bridge the gap between us and help us see past our differences and bring Albion together as one! :)

Wait...bad analogy. D'oh!

O

optical-

rofl gj herbal.
Would be fun to post some of the stuff that NP say when they are "followed" around =)

A

Aussie-

nah, this screeny was taken when gol had 2 perfect groups, we fought VGN 2fg a couple of times and it were cool even fights.
we liked those battles alot, herbal(and all others) wanted those battles to stay even/fair... etc.

I don't mind adds to our GoL group when wankguard is roaming.

T

Treniel-

As usua

typical alb doesn't have a clue what hes going on about, wanna know why FC don't pay muchos attention to alb/alb guilds? cus we get treated like that for things we never done ie the whole non ressing crap

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by Sol-
fyi loxley, your not lvl 51.

Actually, I am RR5, which everyone knows is translated into lvl51 in gentleman's sigs.

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by Tilda

Quicksilvers in that group driving,
hasnt said a thing
its herbal thats shouting, rtfscreenie befor you comment
kthx

The thing will be that everyone will want to say it, but herb is the only one who actually has the balls to yell fuck off to 10 fg of people, the rest are too scared about how much they'd get flamed on here. herb... :clap:

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by Treniel-
typical alb doesn't have a clue what hes going on about, wanna know why FC don't pay muchos attention to alb/alb guilds? cus we get treated like that for things we never done ie the whole non ressing crap

FC has YOU in it, what do you expect? :m00:

Q

QuickS

Originally posted by ToKE

As usual

Get a clue; I'm the only FC that was there. If Herbal decides to yell those things its got nothin' to do with FC.

G

gunner440

each time we passed bowl/amg/mmg we got more ppl on the train o_O

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
Well niether worked.

Seems GoL DONT want to zerg after all but Albs follow them, even after being told to fuck off..
:(

bit like LA and RG and NP and VNG and Oh look, every guild with more than half a million guild RPs!

Wait....

Hang on.....

Just a moment....

AAaahhh, there. I'm over it. :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread