Tip for all present and future "zerg" wannabe's

R

Repent Reloaded

moments like this make me feel ashamed that I was once an alb.

K

katt!

Originally posted by Repent
moments like this make me feel ashamed that I was once an alb.

im sure alb feels the same way about you :eek:

T

Tyka

Still have'nt got a pm from you optical, guess you are afraid to meet us 1fg vs 1fg.

O

optical-

Not afraid, still gotta speak to the guild about it. Or if you wanna organise place/time pm me and ill speak with the others about it.
Bring it on!

T

Tyka

wtf? rofl u were the one who said u will organise it, ill be there anytime you want with 1fg, as long as it is reasonable times and not 5am in the morning.

I think you can't win against us 1fg vs 1fg, up 2 you if u want to proove it :)

O

optical-

I didnt say id organise i just came up with the idea, and ye we'll probably get owned by gp, and fucked up resists.
Anyway odins on a weekend would be best.

edit: will talk with gm and maybe get it organised for tomorrow night.

T

Tyka

Originally posted by optical-
If this is what you think im sure a 1fg vs 1fg duel can be organised, and we'll shut you up.

Heh, what happened.

GP or not, u asked for a 1fg vs 1fg, don't back off now.

O

optical-

haha by that i didnt mean we'd win, i meant we'll give you a good fight. Anyway it all depends about the balance of our grp etc, and whether the right people are on.
Its hard to get anything less than 10 sec pbt in mid sometimes even in guild grps.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Politeness costs nothing.

no it dont, but when ppl dont get the polite picture, you might have to stuff the rude picture down their throats ;)

Just played my lvl 26 rm in a group where politeness didnt help. Warrior insisted on waiting to attack until the mobs had all spread out on the casters/healers, then MAYBE he picked one and started twacking, and he was the only TANK!!
Something just snapped and I went on a flamingspree :eek:

M

medowind

I think you need the names of all people that followed you without permission and send it to the appropriate harassment dealing with authorities,

Because I mean if /cg didn’t have egos, it would be boring and then I would properly afk all the time, (insert token bitch about minerals not being able to do anything anyway thrust speced and without any uber items ;p)

Users who are viewing this thread