Tip for all present and future "zerg" wannabe's

J

Jiggs

one thing thats sweet about being in the GoL groups is you get targeted last all the time :D

i mean even if its 4fg you are fighting EVERYONE goes for outlaw :p

T

Tyka

Then imagine running around with 2fgs and same thing happens, poor outlaw i know how he feels.

O

optical-

Hello mr rr9! you know everything about emain ofc.

V

Vengeful

actually, its very rare that you will find hibs "tagging" on to LA/VGN. Most peeps are just happy running around in their fgs, unless someone makes a "emain zerg" cg, but in that case the zerg mutually agrees to zerg so nps there.

T

Tilda

Originally posted by old.shotgunstow
The thing will be that everyone will want to say it, but herb is the only one who actually has the balls to yell fuck off to 10 fg of people, the rest are too scared about how much they'd get flamed on here. herb... :clap:

tbh i would if FC were being constantly followed, and i have iirc

T

Tilda

Originally posted by Jiggs
one thing thats sweet about being in the GoL groups is you get targeted last all the time :D

i mean even if its 4fg you are fighting EVERYONE goes for outlaw :p

i found a realy cuning tactic he does with his ice pets :) its realy very clever, but i wont spoil it for you here ;)

Tilda

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by old.LandShark
bit like LA and RG and NP and VNG and Oh look, every guild with more than half a million guild RPs!

Wait....

Hang on.....

Just a moment....

AAaahhh, there. I'm over it. :m00:

Do LA zerg ? Nope
Do VGN zerg ? Nope

kthx

T

Tyka

That's not what i meant Optical, find it funny that the only way you can earn your rps is to run in a team that is twice or sometimes 3 times larger than the enemies. So welcome to emain. You probably never had a fight where each team member have a important role in a fight, wich would be 8 vs 8.

F8 /stick /attack must be hard. 90% of RG members are rejects that use to roam the lowbie spots in gorge and kill grey cons, now u just found each other, so welcome to emain.

T

Tyka

Originally posted by old.LandShark
bit like LA and RG and NP and VNG and Oh look, every guild with more than half a million guild RPs!

Wait....

Hang on.....

Just a moment....

AAaahhh, there. I'm over it. :m00:

We'll at least we dont cry like noobs when we loose a fair fight, and especially not when we got the jump in :lol:

T

Treniel-

i got killed by 2fg of VGN on the way to suicide the other week..i was solo so thats 16:1 odds so technically could be called a zerg?

cluctching at straws here :eek: zerg = 3fg+ of one guild emain zerg (diff guilds) = 5fg ish

O

optical-

Originally posted by Tyka
F8 /stick /attack must be hard. 90% of RG members are rejects that use to roam the lowbie spots in gorge and kill grey cons, now u just found each other, so welcome to emain.

If this is what you think im sure a 1fg vs 1fg duel can be organised, and we'll shut you up.

J

Jiggs

red guard still running 2fg in emain at 130am last night while everyone is :sleeping:

and i never seen red guard win on even numbers so i don't know what you are boasting about...

other guilds use some basic tactics, red guard is just 2-3fg ALL stuck on one person...

Q

QuickS

The best thing to do if you have an unwanted zerg following you is to go the gorge and the noobs will get scared and confused and run back to the comfort of wall camping.

Either that or run through some aggro, or run pally end regen and sprint off. :p

O

old.Zoyster

how the hell did the mighty Xanthian get an Alb screenie, I smell a spy....................:D hihi j/k

Get yer nose out of our realm busta

O

old.Outlaw

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
They come up with comments like that and wonder why half of albion thinks they are all arrogant dickheads. :rolleyes:

Can we have some names pls.

PS: Orzique stop shooting meh pls:mgwhore2:
PPS: Just think what it is like being in the same group as Herbal, I have lost count of how many times he has b00ted me from GoL :D
PPPS: knock knock LVL 54 :p

O

old.Outlaw

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
They come up with comments like that and wonder why half of albion thinks they are all arrogant dickheads. :rolleyes:

I sympathise with the GoL and FC groups in these situations but I still think they could do better than yelling at people like that.

Oh well...another fun day in Albion, home of the friendly neighbour.

btw Don't u think it is a little arrogant to be following other groups around emain without asking anyway? It is called l33ching

Q

Qte Eth

so u saying 10fgs albs all got mincers in their grps ,if they can follow?smth new ^^

B

belth

Originally posted by old.Outlaw
btw Don't u think it is a little arrogant to be following other groups around emain without asking anyway? It is called l33ching

It's called Emain :p

T

Tyka

What happened Optical, still have'nt recieved any msg from you :(

D

dakeyras

Dammit!!!

I've been on the wrong boards. Thought this was the DAOC forum area for a game that was Realm vs Realm.

Didn't realise this was Shadowbane the guild vs guild, group vs group game.

When are people gonna realise DAOC is about Realm vs Realm?

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by old.Outlaw

Of course I do. I never said I condoned what they did. In fact, if you read more carefully you will notice that I said I 'sympathised' with FC and GOL. I just happen to think that yelling at people to fuck off isn't the nicest way of handling it.

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by dakeyras
Dammit!!!

I've been on the wrong boards. Thought this was the DAOC forum area for a game that was Realm vs Realm.

Didn't realise this was Shadowbane the guild vs guild, group vs group game.

When are people gonna realise DAOC is about Realm vs Realm?

K..
I'll make it clear to you, as your to fucking stupid to understand.
GoL DONT WANT TO ZERG IN 10FG.
THEY DONT "ENJOY" IT WITH NOOBS LEECHING, GETTING 20 RP's PER KILL.

Yes it is realm v realm, but if you think people can play in 10fg v 10fg v 10fg zergs ALL day, then you obviously dont goto emain often.
Zergs = Shite.
Zergs = Laggy as feck.
Zergs = No skill, Pointless, No fun.

If a guild grounds wants to roam as 1-2fg and they tell you to fuck off, its for a reason, so do so, mkay.

O

old.Outlaw

Tru, but I choose a zerged Emain ova a empty Emain a n y d a y

Users who are viewing this thread