[Tinfoil hat] The Pentagon

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
well, it may not have been a plane after all. People seems to ignore this picture taken of the terrorist on his way to WTC.

odfiytfmodm3mjy2mwnjyzg2mti1mmezmjnimdg2mje.jpg

Maxgirth

Fledgling Freddie
Oh forgot again... Weapons of Mass Destruction. Where they ever found?

Could this be a case of governments creating a reason to declare war on mineral resource rich Countries?.

Countries with WoMD outside N.A.T.O. jurisdiction, and could openly be a threat to world peace......

Russia.

China.

North Korea.

Pakistan.

Why haven`t we declared war on this lot to name but 4?.

Delusional!!!! lmfao.

Maxgirth

Fledgling Freddie
You havent posted any facts. Just videos of hearsay and supposed evidence that has been disproved all over the internet.

It was a plane, end of.

I`ve posted enough facts.

End of.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Oh forgot again... Weapons of Mass Destruction. Where they ever found?

Could this be a case of governments creating a reason to declare war on mineral resource rich Countries?.

Countries with WoMD outside N.A.T.O. jurisdiction, and could openly be a threat to world peace......

Russia.

China.

North Korea.

Pakistan.

Why haven`t we declared war on this lot to name but 4?.

Delusional!!!! lmfao.

I don't think there is anyone except maybe americans and a couple of english people who argues that point tho. :p

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Hi Maxgirth!

It's my firm belief that you are an FBI agent come here to test people's faith in anti-US conspiracies! Have no fear my good man: we love America and especially it's government! In fact, we much preferred the Bush administration, but Mr Obama will no doubt turn out just peachy!

I'd dearly love to move to the US, but sadly I am a prisoner of a democratic liberal country here in Europe, of which many of your inhabitants don't know where it is and would probably label as communist anyway, but have no fear: we have McDonalds, KFC, Starbucks and terrorists here, and also our weak ass government opted for the joint strike fighter over the Eurofighter, no doubt without any form of politico-economic pressure on your behalf at all, because you're that awesome!

So don't worry, we are all staunch followers of your dogma, and we don't believe for a second that it wasn't terrorists from AlQuedastan that blew up your building. We don't believe that oil had anything to do with your retaliation at all, and everyone in AlQuedastan has a WMD factory in their back garden just like you told us. Fact! The interpipes say so, so it must be true!

So prove to me that you are not an FBI agent, and I'll believe it as much as I believe anything else going on around these parts.

Your friend,
TdC

Nate

FH is my second home
Is it that guy that loves conspiracies with a new name? ;o

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Hey Joor. I can't see the facts either.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I think it was Aliens that did it www.itwozaliens.fact.con.uk.biz this site has proof but only people who are not blinded idiots can view the page. Unless you show me proof that is was not aliens (the only trusted eye witness would be me or my Mum). Then it is all part of the cover up by field mice who want to keep us in the dark over aliens.

It's fun being a conspiracy nutter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom