[Tinfoil hat] The Pentagon

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Did they ever release any footage of the plane hitting the pentagon other than that rather poor vid where you cant really see anything?

I the below from a site actully attempting to debunk conspirsy theroists claming it was not a plane that hit the pentagon.

The Pentagon Attack: What the Physical Evidence Shows

Evidence from the Pentagon crash that would decisively resolve the question of whether Flight 77 was the attack plane has been systematically suppressed by authorities, such as the FBI. Actions have included the following:

• The seizure of security videos from the nearby Citgo gas station and Sheraton hotel within minutes of the attack, and their refusal to release those videos.
  • A failure to release recordings of security video cameras thought to ring the Pentagon or traffic monitoring video cameras along the nearby highways maintained by the Virginia Department of Transportation.
  • A failure to release photographs of the Pentagon's interior prior to removal of debris.
  • A failure to disclose the fate of aircraft debris collected at the Pentagon, and their failure to document or disclose the results of any attempts to identify the aircraft parts.
  • An implausible insistence that the recovered black boxes yielded "nothing useful."

If the american goverment wants to give itself more credibitly then it needs to stop acting like some big bad brother with big secrets, if indeed all is as they say it is then the video camera footage from the surrounding area at the time of the attack will only back up what they say as fact and the truth as they say will speak for itself.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
I heard it was Chuck Norris's beard?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I heard Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because Chuck Norris only recognizes the element of surprise.

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Its incredible easy to just let these questions fly as conspiracy, but its very good questions and it really doesnt make any sense at all :)

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
Im not going to comment on whether there was anything suspicious about the whole incident or not but as far as i know the "missile hit the pentagon" thing has been thoroughly debunked.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Watch Southpark episode Urinal Duece - the US is actually faking all of this evidence and then leaking it to make it look like they have the power to pull something like 9/11 off.

The fact is they couldnt manage a piss up in a brewery, so how could they manage to do something on this scale without atleast one person coming foward and spilling the beans?

They'd rather appear to be evil than incapable, I think, hence 9/11 conspiracy theory fuel being leaked at every oppotunity and not being "suppressed".

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I find it amusing that these days we expect (and even demand) video footage of everything in order to believe it ever happened...here's a wierd thought, what if no one was filming the exact spot where something happened (say for example the planes hitting the twin towers), what if no one had any recorded evidence at all and all we had to go on was eye witness accounts?

It'd be like roswell all over again tbh, we'd have people denying it, people saying they saw it "with their own eyes" ant and dec making a film about it (probably called Two's Company) and in the end it would become something akin to an urban legend and people would all say stuff like "Oh right, bus was late was it? Yeah right I bet it was...just like those planes that flew in to those buildings" in place of saying "load of bollocks".

I mean even with actual photographic evidence some people still don't believe things they are shown.

We are a society of cynics.

And I bet none of you believe that? see! point proven.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Way to go Jeros with very interesting points which i'm sure no-one on the internet has ever heard.

Even when you prove a nutjob, sorry conspiracy theorist wrong they still make up something else. Its like having a religious arguement with a religious fanatic

Marc

FH is my second home
WHat makes me laugh about this particular incident is the small fact of the countless witnesses who saw the plane comming in and crash into the building.

I would like to hear the conspiracy theorists debunk this. Where they are all bribed by the FBI?

soze

I am a FH squatter
TBH i think suppressing any and all videos and pics of this was bang on, Its a high security facility that deals with confidential information. Having pictures of the buildings structure and security as well as maybe confidential information floating about would be a big security risk.

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Why is it a security risk to realeasing videotapes of the actual crash? All of a sudden its too big a security risk to videotape the pentagon, while they have for all these years? Come on.

Personally, I try to steer away from conspiracyterrorists as much as I can I have pretty much threw most of the tales of 9/11, but not releasing the videotapes of the Pentagon is just stupid. Even if it was a plane hitting it, they are just stupid not releasing it.

Nate

FH is my second home
hehe can imagine someone getting a high res photo of a document half burned flying through the air with the pentagon in flames behind it, reading "Area 51, don't forget to not give it any food after midnight or get it wet"

soze

I am a FH squatter
Why is it a security risk to realeasing videotapes of the actual crash? All of a sudden its too big a security risk to videotape the pentagon, while they have for all these years? Come on.

Personally, I try to steer away from conspiracyterrorists as much as I can I have pretty much threw most of the tales of 9/11, but not releasing the videotapes of the Pentagon is just stupid. Even if it was a plane hitting it, they are just stupid not releasing it.

Becuase it's not just the outside you would see the structure what the external walls are made of and maybe see some weakpoints, You might also have seen into a corridor and seen the sercurity systems they have in place. I can't see the big deal myself i would expect the same thing to happen at any high security building.

tris-

Becuase it's not just the outside you would see the structure what the external walls are made of and maybe see some weakpoints, You might also have seen into a corridor and seen the sercurity systems they have in place. I can't see the big deal myself i would expect the same thing to happen at any high security building.

I have watched footage from the petrol station (last i knew it was eveywhere on the net?) and the camera isnt that good!
Its a run of the mill CCTV camera about 100m from the building.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I have watched footage from the petrol station (last i knew it was eveywhere on the net?) and the camera isnt that good!
Its a run of the mill CCTV camera about 100m from the building.

If you were going to do a press blackout would you do everything or just Hi Def stuff? They would not look though everything to see if it gave away secrets they would just take it all.

tris-

Thats what im saying. Ive watched this footage from a petrol station and the camera doesnt have 500x optical zoom or anything. It was fotage from a basic CCTV camera.I believe it was the petrol station anyway unless there was other footage floating about.

Maxgirth

Fledgling Freddie
Who are we to argue with the fundamentals of physics and gravity, let the experts sort it out.

9/11 Truth finally hits Mainstream Media, page 1

WTC collapse simulator illustrates "freefall", page 1

F.B.I.`s Most wanted, notice Bin Laden is not on there for the 9/11 attacks due to no evidence whatsoever, this however did not stop America declaring war on Afghanistan...

Osama bin Laden, among the FBI's "Ten Most Wanted Fugitives": Why was he never indicted for his alleged role in 9/11?

I could spend weeks putting links to Videos, experts analysis, more circumstantial evidence than is possible to view in one lifetime, Cybil Edwards and the Freedom of Information Act, News reports of witnesses stating it was not commercial airliners that hit the towers, edited videos with the same woman`s voice heard in 3 of them and blatant copy pasting as revealed by experts, Thermalite traces in abundance in the dust, the supposed terrorists that escaped death and are alive and well in Saudi Arabia, 23 minute plus mobile phone call from one of the supposed hostages at 35k feet altitude which was beyond impossible at the time and is still nowhere near guaranteed with todays technology to sustain a connection flying over 9000 feet.

The guy whom had leased the whole complex increasing his insurance policies against terrorist attacks just weeks prior to the attack, stock market put options, whole floors of both the towers sealed off and building work been undertaken a few months prior with C.I.A security and the security firm that Bush`s brother used to be a director of keeping a tight screen around the work, Bin Ladens relatives being flown across the USA just days before it happened, the C.I.A. visiting Bin Laden in a Pakistani hospital just days before 9/11 as he was under going kidney dialysis.

Ask yourself one question.... Why is there not one relative of any of the supposed hostages whom allegedly died that day, to be found, anywhere in the world?.

Marc

FH is my second home
It wasnt a couple of commercial airplanes that hit the twin towers.

The TV footage was edited

ahhahahahahah

Thats the funniest thing ive heard. Again, what about the thousands of witnesses. Where they bribed by the CIA?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Ask yourself one question.... Why is there not one relative of any of the supposed hostages whom allegedly died that day, to be found, anywhere in the world?.

You what? There were loads of people who died on those flights who had family and friends talking about it.

Jesus christ, there are some truly crazy people around.

Maxgirth

Fledgling Freddie
It wasnt a couple of commercial airplanes that hit the twin towers.

The TV footage was edited

ahhahahahahah

Thats the funniest thing ive heard. Again, what about the thousands of witnesses. Where they bribed by the CIA?

Here we go, great to see your come back had the normal amount of evidence provided by those slightly blind......

YouTube - ☆ More Media Manipulations

Let me know if you want more proof.

Maxgirth

Fledgling Freddie
You what? There were loads of people who died on those flights who had family and friends talking about it.

Jesus christ, there are some truly crazy people around.

/sigh

Read what I said, the *planes* that hit the towers, go find relatives.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
But you yourself have just ignored mine and Marcs points. Hypocrisy, the greatest tool of the internet crazy.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
/sigh

Read what I said, the *planes* that hit the towers, go find relatives.

Well for a start there were famous people on those flights. The one I remember most clearly was the producer of "Fraiser". They had tributes to him from family and friends, they put a tribute to him at the end of a Fraiser episode.

Maxgirth

Fledgling Freddie
But you yourself have just ignored mine and Marcs points. Hypocrisy, the greatest tool of the internet crazy.

Ah the good old fashioned change the tactics when proof whacks you in the face :).

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I haven't seen any yet, just the remblings of the people on the net with nothing better to do.

Marc

FH is my second home
Maxgirth, until you can answer me this question, I will just presume you are a crap troll who needs to get out more.

What about the thousands of witnesses who said they saw planes crash into the towers. Where they bribed by the CIA?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
omg I knew it was a fake!!!! That video has tipepd the scales for me ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom