TimerE spawn stealing

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Marcus75 said:
Regardless if you can or cant camp a mob most people cant be expected to get a group all times during the day so if I spot someone camping a mob I give them a while to gather a group or offer them to join and roll for it - greed is ugly and its not hard to be kind at times to those that dont have the possibilty to play with bot, be in a giant guild or maybe they dont have many ingame friends. :fluffle:

I think your missing the point really.

MOST players will allow a camper the time to gather a group or even see a "camped" mob and offer to either help, or simply leave....this goes for 80%+ of Hibernia (my guild 99% of the time respects this, even though we dont have to....the point is we WANT to, and thats our choice).

The point here is that no one actually HAS to respect so-called "camping rights", even though the vast majority do anyway.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Platin said:
I agree with you a 100% fidd, these people are jackasses if they did it to you.

u didn't read the thread did you? :<

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
Marcus75 said:
greed is ugly and its not hard to be kind at times to those that dont have the possibilty to play with bot, be in a giant guild or maybe they dont have many ingame friends. :fluffle:

greed such as telling people you dont even know you will let them get credit but they are not allowed to lotto even though they played either part?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom