Time Travel

T

Testin da Cable

indeed heh. light is made of things called fotons, and the little shits behave both like waves and particles. yay, I just remembered somthing from school! that rocks :)

D

DaGaffer

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
indeed heh. light is made of things called fotons, and the little shits behave both like waves and particles. yay, I just remembered somthing from school! that rocks :)

Except you spelt photons incorrectly. Go and stand in the corner.

C

Cdr

Originally posted by DaGaffer

Thats what happens when you concentrate in physics and not English :D

C

Cyfr

Should be fun, im taking A level physics next year :p

F

Furr

Originally posted by Cyfr
Should be fun, im taking A level physics next year :p

hehe enjoy yourself in one of the hardest a levels.

D

doh_boy

Aye but one of the most interesting! :p

I loved physics above the other two (computing and maths) and had a great time (my teachers were top geezers). Only got a D though :(

C

Cyfr

Originally posted by Furr

Seems interesting tho :)

edit
Just seen the post above, im also taking maths and computing :p

Also, I think I will take ICT

D

doh_boy

Originally posted by Testin da Cable

Thats because they're neither! :p At the moment they aren't suited to our mathematical systems of modelling so saying they have properties of both is the best that we can do. Remembered from A-Level physics. (hows that for one-upmanship :D)

T

Testin da Cable

Originally posted by DaGaffer

it's the dutchie in me you see. in holland there are nearly no 'ph' letter combinations, ie "photo" becomes 'foto' :)

T

Testin da Cable

Originally posted by doh_boy
Thats because they're neither! :p At the moment they aren't suited to our mathematical systems of modelling so saying they have properties of both is the best that we can do. Remembered from A-Level physics. (hows that for one-upmanship :D)

aye, I hated my physics teacher for springing wave-particles on me. it was either-or dammit :eek:
funny that, I used to be able to do really cool stuff with light and lenses...now I can barely remember most of it. just basic stuff like breaking indexes and stuff.

A

Any

Originally posted by Furr

But one of the most fun. Like most a-levels its only hard if you dont want to be there. I loved physics and applied maths but absolutley hated pure maths so no supprise that i only got a C in maths :(
Im fairly sure i will be doing a physics degree in the next couple of years.

Users who are viewing this thread