Games Time to pop my cherry?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Get the PS3. Xbox Live is full of queers and the consoles break all the time. Plus inFamous is like the best game, ever. Dude.

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
Xbox live 12 months = £28. These people email you the codes.

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/860394/Xbox-Live-12-Month-Gold-Membership-Card/Product.html?ptsl=1&ob=Price&fb=0&&_$ja=tsid:11518|cc:|prd:860394|cat:Hardware

Aada

Part of the furniture
People moan about the cost of live as though it breaks the fucking bank I'm sure that and the console breaks are the only reasons people can come up with for not getting a 360.

Next year the 360 starts off with a bang for another exclusive that is Mass Effect 2 which is looking awesome.

For pure gaming get a 360 you won't regret it the only problem you'll have is deciding which games to get there are loads of great games to choose from ie GOW, Crackdown, GTA + expansions = a 50 hour game at least, Mass Effect I could go on but you get the picture.

Games games and a ton load of games to choose from with the 360 :)

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
You would think Sparx and Aada make money off every 360 sold.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Sparx at isn't that bad, Aada is Bill Gates bastard child.

He's blind loyalty and sheep like acceptance of everything would be funny if he didn't constantly expose us to it.

No worry he'll be a sony fanboi instead one day, the same way he has switched support from Man Utd to Man City, the dirty turncoat.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Tbh I think we should answer the question once and for all. Lock Aada and Bodhi in a room together with weapons and whoever dies first, loses

ECA

I am a FH squatter
They are permitted their console of choice to beat the other to death with ofc.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Sparx at isn't that bad, Aada is Bill Gates bastard child.

He's blind loyalty and sheep like acceptance of everything would be funny if he didn't constantly expose us to it.

No worry he'll be a sony fanboi instead one day, the same way he has switched support from Man Utd to Man City, the dirty turncoat.

Wow, is this the truth? :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Next year the 360 starts off with a bang for another exclusive that is Mass Effect 2 which is looking awesome.

Mass effect 2 isn't an exclusive...

Its also £10 cheaper and will look and play a hell of a lot better on PC.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
I can barely understand switching teams at all, but from united to city? Wow.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Mass effect 2 isn't an exclusive...

Its also £10 cheaper and will look and play a hell of a lot better on PC.

I'm sure the pc version will be rife with problems like the last one I know because I was stupid enough to buy it on release day for the PC.

I'll go where the games are guys I'm a gamer and I like my games tell me where the problem is with that? You guys make it sound like a sin to own both consoles which I do btw.

You guys are worse then me grow up.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
I'm sure the pc version will be rife with problems like the last one I know because I was stupid enough to buy it on release day for the PC.

What?!?! I played Mass Effect on PC and it was brilliant. High res, solid 60fps, anti aliasing, no problems.

Maybe you're confusing it with the 360 version that ran like shit.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Didn't have any problems with my copy either...

megadave

I am a FH squatter
My mam says she will get me a console for christmas, so I have to decide between a ps3 or a xbox :(
If someone else is paying then ps3 wins hands down

Anyone have a comprehensive list of both console's exclusives?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
The whole hard drivediffrences confuses me.

Does it make the console any better?! do I have to install games on a console?!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Don't have to but can on 360.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Some ps3 games require an install, speeds up load times on both consoles where you can. On the 360 it means less noise from the disc drive, which can be ridiculous depending on how luck you are.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Keep in mind installation just involves putting it in, pressing ok and browsing FH for 5minutes ;)

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
In all honesty thad - The xbox has been better since february, unless you're a hardcore sony fanboy - at least if you haven't got any friends with any of the two consoles.

You should probably buy a new console in march 2010 as it may change, however I doubt you're celebrating christmas there :)

Marc

FH is my second home
360 cos you cant, nor will you probably be ever able to, chip a PS3.

And dont worry about getting banned from xbox live, its only the noobs who dont know how to hide the fact their console is chipped who get banned.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
360 cos you cant, nor will you probably be ever able to, chip a PS3.

And dont worry about getting banned from xbox live, its only the noobs who dont know how to hide the fact their console is chipped who get banned.

The problem is that MS could always find a way to detect and block, so the risk is there. I would say that a chipped console is fine if you do not intend to play online, or do not care about getting banned from LIVE. If you really care about playing online, then don't get a chipped console.

Marc

FH is my second home
The problem is that MS could always find a way to detect and block, so the risk is there. I would say that a chipped console is fine if you do not intend to play online, or do not care about getting banned from LIVE. If you really care about playing online, then don't get a chipped console.

nah, I know of loads of people who havent been caught. They reckon its in the chip. I dont know how true this is, but they have all been playing hundreds of coppied game on chipped x boxes on xbox live since day 1

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
all you chippers and modders make me sick, stealing from people who really need that money. Now if you dont mind im off to watch a movie i just torrented

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Now I don't mean this too seriously ;), but the PS3 just fits in an audiophile setup, I can't ever see a 360 ever belonging in an environment like this:

THE_FORCE's Home Theater Gallery - Our AV Home (30 photos)

A sea of Kef Reference speakers, Pioneer Kuro TV, Rotel AV pre amp and power stages, Sky HD all housed in an uber leet batchelor pad. And a PS3. Two infact.

There ain't no place for a noisy beige box there ;).

PS I want that kit :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Shame about the horrific furniture/layout

I suppose money can't buy taste :)

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
The sofas are a bit gross I must admit, they look fucking uncomfy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom