Time is running out....

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
Sell your shares in bandwidth, its going to become a commodity once again!

farewell though dude take it easy.

hehe thanx cens. you too.
Even though you can be like little gnat at times you are as well as the rest here a big part of daoc:)
So chill and take care you too.
eb.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
shame to see you go, another soloer bites the dust :( gl irl mate :)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
shame to see you go, another soloer bites the dust :( gl irl mate :)

thanx rave:) i remember watching your video and get inspired by it long ago. So feel proud, and keep inspiring people:)
I might cya in WH or later in daoc if i ever get back.
eb.

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Bye mate, you were one of the few hibs that i actully trusted when i was beside and on low hp <even my rl mate wilfe jumped at that oppertuinity ^^ >

Best of luck and fun in rl and get one of those fabled 50000000 gbps lines sweden has, so you can own me in the 5 mins you might get to play the game a month :D

Im looking forward to the film your making , but fear i might be in it , have yet to beat you ! :<

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Agrigo said:
Bye mate, you were one of the few hibs that i actully trusted when i was beside and on low hp <even my rl mate wilfe jumped at that oppertuinity ^^ >

Best of luck and fun in rl and get one of those fabled 50000000 gbps lines sweden has, so you can own me in the 5 mins you might get to play the game a month :D

Im looking forward to the film your making , but fear i might be in it , have yet to beat you ! :<

thanx a lot conspiracy:)
Shame on our little duel there last night...felt you had a good chance there before you got nuked^^.
Il try and get one of those lines btw..hehe...and see what happends:)
Take care and cya round m8.
Ebe.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Bye. ;) Saw you last night, and even got my group to spare you (despite horny Trolls)!

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Bye. ;) Saw you last night, and even got my group to spare you (despite horny Trolls)!

hehe thanx a lot belom:) yeh...i noticed i was spared a lot last night. felt really nice:)
And bb to you as well.
eb.

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
all the addicted comes back...or the find another game :)
have a nice break...we will see you

Mattsing

One of Freddy's beloved
shame all the soloers start to leave ... bye bye m8 and welcome back home to sweden!!!

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Alexandrinus said:
all the addicted comes back...or the find another game :)
have a nice break...we will see you

hehe the adiction is strong...no doubt:p
Thing is my life is gonna look totally different from now on.
So i wont be able to play this game like i once did.
I might be back for the odd run in several months...or the odd evening. But before i get my new rl sorted thats not gonna be possible^^
And thats a good thing i guess:p
eb:)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
MaCaBr3 said:
Attention whore

your just jellous:p and a bit stung cause i still drink the kriek you brought, and you didnt get ur pressious dip:p

baalreshef

Fledgling Freddie
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you did forget my name there fellow guildie hehehe like I said you did....... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Anyway, have a nice big break, always has been nice to group you (though you didnt group with us a lot the last few months). If there had been something I d like to have changed then it was exactly that, we had some real good discussions/arguments on TS, and some real good fun.

If we dont see you back in DAOC anymore, then I m sure hoping we do see you in warhammer, with a fresh start for all of us. I m sure CLA there wont be the same without you, as it wont be in DAOC either. But then again, good things end ; it s just sad to see good people leave, because thats exactly what you were mate. I consider you to be a friend, and I hope that will never change.

So /salute : respect friend, and hope to see you soon (on one of my LAN parties hehe) or in Warhammer.

Zorc Da Vamp thunderer
Lakrimose Da Eldie Thunderer
Gamichicot Da Grove Protector Bard
Etc.............

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Mattsing said:
shame all the soloers start to leave ... bye bye m8 and welcome back home to sweden!!!

hehe thanx matte:)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
baalreshef said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you did forget my name there fellow guildie hehehe like I said you did....... :mad:

Anyway, have a nice big break, always has been nice to group you (though you didnt group with us a lot the last few months). If there had been something I d like to have changed then it was exactly that, we had some real good discussions/arguments on TS, and some real good fun.

If we dont see you back in DAOC anymore, then I m sure hoping we do see you in warhammer, with a fresh start for all of us. I m sure CLA there wont be the same without you, as it wont be in DAOC either. But then again, good things end ; it s just sad to see good people leave, because thats exactly what you were mate. I consider you to be a friend, and I hope that will never change.

So /salute : respect friend, and hope to see you soon (on one of my LAN parties hehe) or in Warhammer.

Zorc Da Vamp thunderer
Lakrimose Da Eldie Thunderer
Gamichicot Da Grove Protector Bard
Etc.............

thanx a lot zorc:)
I will never forget the fun we had you crasy belg!
And im sure you will see more of me in one form or the other hehe:)
I will always be a ts length or a game length away from you friend:p
Eb:)

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
pffff Ebe :(
sad to see u go , but rl > all i spose , take good care out there in the scawy scawy world of nasty ppl
spam my msn once and a while mkay?

Forfid

Fledgling Freddie
well i hope your future in rl will be so brilliant has your attitude here in game.
Allways a enjoyable person always laughing never heard you cursing (other than in swed).

/salute m8 and gl with your life
c u in warhammer ;)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Sorry to cya go m8, have fun in rl and take care.
And fffs learn to spell my name!! xD

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Ahh to bad to see you go m8, a true soloer and a hero with pride, ill be in DC saluting u with a malice to the skull :worthy: A true loss, GL in rl m8 and see you in WAR!!

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
snoepie said:
pffff Ebe :(
sad to see u go , but rl > all i spose , take good care out there in the scawy scawy world of nasty ppl
spam my msn once and a while mkay?

thanx love:) im sad to leave you:p
You take care too...and you will be sure to have my spam on msn in future:)
Rl sucks sometimes...and then daoc was good to flee into^^
So if rl still sucks when i get back and settle down...il look daoc up or later warhammer, and spam with you again:)
Hugs.kisses. Ebe.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Forfid said:
well i hope your future in rl will be so brilliant has your attitude here in game.
Allways a enjoyable person always laughing never heard you cursing (other than in swed).

/salute m8 and gl with your life
c u in warhammer ;)
thanx alot my friend:)
And likewise....a good person and always in good mood etc.
I hope to see you in war if not in daoc for a while.
Good luck with the missy:p
Eb.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Xrystofer said:
oh noooo :(
who is gona be my Hero now ?:drink:
good luck out there

Hehe...gonna miss those sidekick chats we had xry:)
That spam that suddenly popped up and me answering them back.
Gl in game, you acomplished much allready...i hope you have the strength to keep playing if/when i come back:)
Eb.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Sorry to cya go m8, have fun in rl and take care.
And fffs learn to spell my name!! xD

haha...sorry GAHN:p
And you too. il never forget your work with the zone...its some of my best memories in the later years of this game.
Ciao compadre.
eb.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
Ahh to bad to see you go m8, a true soloer and a hero with pride, ill be in DC saluting u with a malice to the skull :worthy: A true loss, GL in rl m8 and see you in WAR!!

sam nav. As said to gahn...il never forget some of the people that participated in the solo zone..and thats were i met you:)
A great guy:)
if i dont see you in daoc il deffo see you in war:))
/salute ....solamnus.

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
thanx love:) im sad to leave you:p
You take care too...and you will be sure to have my spam on msn in future:)
Rl sucks sometimes...and then daoc was good to flee into^^
So if rl still sucks when i get back and settle down...il look daoc up or later warhammer, and spam with you again:)
Hugs.kisses. Ebe.

u better! :p
can't w8 for WAR .... can take the piss out of zorc together muahahaha :kissit: (soz Zorc , couldn't resist ^^)

Cutypie

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
Ok, time have come for me to anounce at least a long break, and something that might become the end of my daoc career.

My rl the past 4 years or more alowed me a lot of sparetime, and therefor alot of daoc.
Thats not gonna be the case after 1st of september though.
Im changing work and moving back to sweden again after living in uk for 1.5 year.
Alot of the old friends have gone from daoc, but many are still in game.
I seen myself change in the atitude towards the game many times during this rolercoaster that daoc can be.
I seen people being brainwashed in this game, its an adiction that makes poeple behave towards one another like real junkies at times.
Some going to the extent of confusing rl with game...its getting scary and unpleasent at times tbh.
Alot of people left gonna realise when this is over what a wierd little bubble they existed in these last years. That they were abusing people over a feckin game....can it become more nerdie:p?

I been stuck along time now myself between friends and the leet crowd.
I love soloing in daoc but feel thats getting worse and worse.
Since im not confusing the game with rl, i retain all my friends even if they play differently( yes i know it sound horendous!!:p).
And that pose a problem at times since i mostly meet people solo that basicly hates everyone playing diffently then that.
I get stuck in the middle and that ruins the gaming experience a lot.

Anyhow, i met a lot of really good people in this game. Some become more then ingame friends.
I met some in rl, and that is what is gonna be left from this game....the friends i have made.
Big thanx to Eel...my first guild with Asq Gobarnachta..nightsend....Jazz...edinegg....siddles...silverkarn.. goldenbark gimpa..bluevixen ..hannar.narzo/ransome...etc. Lovely times i had with you guys..and i will never forget it. Thanx also to Aldias/Amonzoul that created my first real guild i was in" The guardians of the forest"

Then ofc thanx to Cla, which contains a lot of really nice friendly guys/girls. They kept me in this game all this time. Horlely....Migora.....Noahken....Igildur...Linaz/hirop...Naokie.....sharun...tekkam..wiggley...shamealot.....behmot...oari..godwyn..perf..killika...nichii..secreet...bloed..gunman..peebles..finvar..cue( yes i know he isnt in cla)...and the list goes on.
Also thanx to navalore....peekay...wert...katchment..Telefon....nixxer...apco..mcken..liloe..and all the nice hibbies out there:)

To the soloers i met and enjoyed playing against and with....sacre(thanx for all our chats)...zoia...waok....ghan( great project you started...)..raven( gave me a lot of inspiration)..phibe...greandel(arms)...kagato...bradlex...pilskaft...conspiracy....arumos/veridon...haxxen...arauddry.....Yrendan...Theoden...nuxto...navlelo....gotmagi..xry..shatter...eliten...vodka/vee.....mactavish....and all others that had a chat with me or was a good fight:))

Ok...a long post as usual( i know some will love reading this:p).
I will be around until 1 of sept. After that im on a long break, and after that im not sure if rl will alow me to play anymore^^

Im working on my last and final movie, and have some really nice fights for it.
Il be working on that when i moved back to sweden and release it here once im done...

Cya out there. And take care all the friends i made:)
over and out...

GL with your RL m8 and when u r rdy to come back i will be waiting for you..
dont for get to log on TS and come have a laugh with us...

Kommer att sakna dig i Daoc :fluffle:

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Cutypie said:
GL with your RL m8 and when u r rdy to come back i will be waiting for you..
dont for get to log on TS and come have a laugh with us...

Kommer att sakna dig i Daoc :fluffle:
thanx.
sounds good niken:)
och kommer sakna dig och grabbarna grus ocksa:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom