Time is running out....

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
bb
PM me when your vid is done and i'll host it for ya

Farmacistu

Can't get enough of FH
heh take care out there m8 rlf suks bad :p /bow doen't seem to work as i found out , always a pleasure fighting vs u , i havent found daoc lately at all apealing well took me 2.5 - 3 years to pass thru my system hopefully im not that atracted to renew or play any more even lent my acc to a m8 thats a new 1 :p , so gl in everything u want to acheive and hf all in all .
/cheers shatter

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Good luck in the future Ebe, thanks for the few fights in the past, hope you have fun with whatever you do :)

oranjeboom

Fledgling Freddie
good luck m8..
ive only staterd chatting to you in the last few months, but consider you a good friend....
i wish you the best of luck in sweeden and i cant wait to see ur new vid..
i myself find soloing, becoming more and more or a nightmare recently and as a result have found myself trying to find reasons to log on all the time...
but i hope to see you again back on the battlefield sooner rather than later...
regards OJ............

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Farewell my fellow Hibernian =)

It was a great pleasure to have you with us, be it ingame or on the forums =)

I must say you're one of these really nice people and I wish you great luck in your new job =) Maybe you'll come back one day, maybe we'll meet in another game (if both of us can ever be arsed to start another one =) )

/salute =)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
kivik said:
nice guy irl 08, can it get any worse! :mad:

You did have some good points in your posts, but the internet is the internet and it will never change

Hare bra och rolla mid nån gång då! :p

edit: It's actually sad to see you leave, hope we can meet somewhere else if you ain't coming back to DAoC :C

hehe tackar kiw.Feels sad for me as well. Been a big part of my life these years i played.
And yeh...me trying to change something like the inet might be a bit naive:p
Anyhow, was nice to get to know you as well:) il proly be in warhammer btw if you gonna check that out:)?
take care!

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Farmacistu said:
heh take care out there m8 rlf suks bad :p /bow doen't seem to work as i found out , always a pleasure fighting vs u , i havent found daoc lately at all apealing well took me 2.5 - 3 years to pass thru my system hopefully im not that atracted to renew or play any more even lent my acc to a m8 thats a new 1 :p , so gl in everything u want to acheive and hf all in all .
/cheers shatter

hehe thanx a lot shatter. Will try and make the best of rl..even if it doesnr feel that apealing atm:p
Bb and take care...eb.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Gotmagi said:
Good luck in the future Ebe, thanks for the few fights in the past, hope you have fun with whatever you do :)

cheers got..hugs to ye:)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
oranjeboom said:
good luck m8..
ive only staterd chatting to you in the last few months, but consider you a good friend....
i wish you the best of luck in sweeden and i cant wait to see ur new vid..
i myself find soloing, becoming more and more or a nightmare recently and as a result have found myself trying to find reasons to log on all the time...
but i hope to see you again back on the battlefield sooner rather than later...
regards OJ............

thanx a lot oranje:) You have become a good friend for sure:)
Enjoyed our friendly chats and im gonna miss them.
And yes..soloing lately been hard and soul less...but keep up the good work..you are one of the good guys:)
best of luck to you too...take care.
eb:)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Littles said:
Good luck mr, we will have a rematch when you get back :)

fore sure...still have a few weeks also when we might meet:)
Ciao!

brad

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
Ok, time have come for me to anounce at least a long break, and something that might become the end of my daoc career.

My rl the past 4 years or more alowed me a lot of sparetime, and therefor alot of daoc.
Thats not gonna be the case after 1st of september though.
Im changing work and moving back to sweden again after living in uk for 1.5 year.
Alot of the old friends have gone from daoc, but many are still in game.
I seen myself change in the atitude towards the game many times during this rolercoaster that daoc can be.
I seen people being brainwashed in this game, its an adiction that makes poeple behave towards one another like real junkies at times.
Some going to the extent of confusing rl with game...its getting scary and unpleasent at times tbh.
Alot of people left gonna realise when this is over what a wierd little bubble they existed in these last years. That they were abusing people over a feckin game....can it become more nerdie:p?

I been stuck along time now myself between friends and the leet crowd.
I love soloing in daoc but feel thats getting worse and worse.
Since im not confusing the game with rl, i retain all my friends even if they play differently( yes i know it sound horendous!!:p).
And that pose a problem at times since i mostly meet people solo that basicly hates everyone playing diffently then that.
I get stuck in the middle and that ruins the gaming experience a lot.

Anyhow, i met a lot of really good people in this game. Some become more then ingame friends.
I met some in rl, and that is what is gonna be left from this game....the friends i have made.
Big thanx to Eel...my first guild with Asq Gobarnachta..nightsend....Jazz...edinegg....siddles...silverkarn.. goldenbark gimpa..bluevixen ..hannar.narzo/ransome...etc. Lovely times i had with you guys..and i will never forget it. Thanx also to Aldias/Amonzoul that created my first real guild i was in" The guardians of the forest"

Then ofc thanx to Cla, which contains a lot of really nice friendly guys/girls. They kept me in this game all this time. Horlely....Migora.....Noahken....Igildur...Linaz/hirop...Naokie.....sharun...tekkam..wiggley...shamealot.....behmot...oari..godwyn..perf..killika...nichii..secreet...bloed..gunman..peebles..finvar..cue( yes i know he isnt in cla)...and the list goes on.
Also thanx to navalore....peekay...wert...katchment..Telefon....nixxer...apco..mcken..liloe..and all the nice hibbies out there:)

To the soloers i met and enjoyed playing against and with....sacre(thanx for all our chats)...zoia...waok....ghan( great project you started...)..raven( gave me a lot of inspiration)..phibe...greandel(arms)...kagato...bradlex...pilskaft...conspiracy....arumos/veridon...haxxen...arauddry.....Yrendan...Theoden...nuxto...navlelo....gotmagi..xry..shatter...eliten...vodka/vee.....mactavish....and all others that had a chat with me or was a good fight:))

Ok...a long post as usual( i know some will love reading this:p).
I will be around until 1 of sept. After that im on a long break, and after that im not sure if rl will alow me to play anymore^^

Im working on my last and final movie, and have some really nice fights for it.
Il be working on that when i moved back to sweden and release it here once im done...

Cya out there. And take care all the friends i made:)
over and out...

Goodbye m8 sad to see you go. I was feeling the same a while back. Rolled alb for abit and made abit of a new start, and i gota say it's more enjoyable. You can play one char, and then take a brake from it. Anyways hope to see you come back soon.:)

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
You are still the a noob!!! At least you are doing something right.... Grabbing some sun (or whats left of summer).

Laters Ebenezer and GL irl, Catch you on MSN.

horlely

Fledgling Freddie
eeeee Eben

GL whit the move to your new home m8.
And i'm wish the best for you and gf in Sweeden.
Its a pleasure and a great honour to have you with us in CLA :).
I'm sure after the 1st september we still will spot you somethimes in the /gu chat :p.
But big thx all rdy for the fun in /gu chat and the nice talks we got in DAOC.

But Eben :) you know /quit DAOC , the story dont end here.
Make you armour and weapon ready again for the next adventure.
Go learn the lore of Moponos and Cernunnos (my god you go have lots work :p ).
On a day you will come back whit your 4 ladies.
And we will defend the Order vs the army of Destructuon.

See you in the next world great Officer , great person , great man

Horlely

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
possible one of the nicest ranjurs in hibernia, always have fun with this dude and i hoep u will enjoy sweden :p
og lad vær med at roll Midgård :p
GL with RL dude

ShadowVenom

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Goodbye m8 sad to see you go. I was feeling the same a while back. Rolled alb for abit and made abit of a new start, and i gota say it's more enjoyable. You can play one char, and then take a brake from it. Anyways hope to see you come back soon.:)

Yeh a clean break might be agood thing. I dunno if i DO come back after break maybe il make a new alt in alb/mid just for some change.
Will see. Anyhow braddie, thanx and goodbye:) Gl with ur reaver now..hope its gonna be as tough as ur warrior was:))
Over and out.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Reignfire said:
You are still the a noob!!! At least you are doing something right.... Grabbing some sun (or whats left of summer).

Laters Ebenezer and GL irl, Catch you on MSN.

hehe you know it nightsie!
take care:)....gonna miss our whine orgies now:(
eb.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
horlely said:
eeeee Eben

GL whit the move to your new home m8.
And i'm wish the best for you and gf in Sweeden.
Its a pleasure and a great honour to have you with us in CLA
I'm sure after the 1st september we still will spot you somethimes in the /gu chat :p.
But big thx all rdy for the fun in /gu chat and the nice talks we got in DAOC.

But Eben :) you know /quit DAOC , the story dont end here.
Make you armour and weapon ready again for the next adventure.
Go learn the lore of Moponos and Cernunnos (my god you go have lots work
On a day you will come back whit your 4 ladies.
And we will defend the Order vs the army of Destructuon.

See you in the next world great Officer , great person , great man

Horlely

thanx horl:) You know you all have a place in my heart forever.
And ofc im gonna come back to terrorise you in warhammer...and with 4 women..even better!!:p
Better start reading up on all that stuff also hehe....ggrrrr...you always having me work!:p
Anyhow great gm...goodbye for now( even though we see another few weeks now). And take care:)
Ebe.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Frozodo said:
possible one of the nicest ranjurs in hibernia, always have fun with this dude and i hoep u will enjoy sweden :p
og lad vær med at roll Midgård :p
GL with RL dude

ShadowVenom

erhm thanx froz:p
i will enjoy sweden...miss the snow ffs!
eb.

( sol was a great ranjur):p

wilfe

Fledgling Freddie
see ya eben, was always fun watching your fights :worthy:

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
IS this for REAL!? NO fkcing way !

Regards my dear friend, companion and guardian of the green carpet.

'We shall meet again when the tree leafs fall green again... till then may the god of Valhala guide your path and fill your life with prosperity..

/curtsey

Mckennitt

brad

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
Yeh a clean break might be agood thing. I dunno if i DO come back after break maybe il make a new alt in alb/mid just for some change.
Will see. Anyhow braddie, thanx and goodbye:) Gl with ur reaver now..hope its gonna be as tough as ur warrior was:))
Over and out.

Im just gonna play either char when i fell like it tbh. That way i might stay playing this game for a while longer.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Sell your shares in bandwidth, its going to become a commodity once again!

farewell though dude take it easy.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Mckennitt said:
IS this for REAL!? NO fkcing way !

Regards my dear friend, companion and guardian of the green carpet.

'We shall meet again when the tree leafs fall green again... till then may the god of Valhala guide your path and fill your life with prosperity..

/curtsey

Mckennitt

all the best to you as well mck:)
hope you and hannar and the others can enjoy some more time in daoc...and that you get through it all:)
take care,,,hope to see you in WH also:)
eb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom