Time is running out....

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, time have come for me to anounce at least a long break, and something that might become the end of my daoc career.

My rl the past 4 years or more alowed me a lot of sparetime, and therefor alot of daoc.
Thats not gonna be the case after 1st of september though.
Im changing work and moving back to sweden again after living in uk for 1.5 year.
Alot of the old friends have gone from daoc, but many are still in game.
I seen myself change in the atitude towards the game many times during this rolercoaster that daoc can be.
I seen people being brainwashed in this game, its an adiction that makes poeple behave towards one another like real junkies at times.
Some going to the extent of confusing rl with game...its getting scary and unpleasent at times tbh.
Alot of people left gonna realise when this is over what a wierd little bubble they existed in these last years. That they were abusing people over a feckin game....can it become more nerdie:p?

I been stuck along time now myself between friends and the leet crowd.
I love soloing in daoc but feel thats getting worse and worse.
Since im not confusing the game with rl, i retain all my friends even if they play differently( yes i know it sound horendous!!:p).
And that pose a problem at times since i mostly meet people solo that basicly hates everyone playing diffently then that.
I get stuck in the middle and that ruins the gaming experience a lot.

Anyhow, i met a lot of really good people in this game. Some become more then ingame friends.
I met some in rl, and that is what is gonna be left from this game....the friends i have made.
Big thanx to Eel...my first guild with Asq Gobarnachta..nightsend....Jazz...edinegg....siddles...silverkarn.. goldenbark gimpa..bluevixen ..hannar.narzo/ransome...etc. Lovely times i had with you guys..and i will never forget it. Thanx also to Aldias/Amonzoul that created my first real guild i was in" The guardians of the forest"

Then ofc thanx to Cla, which contains a lot of really nice friendly guys/girls. They kept me in this game all this time. Horlely....Migora.....Noahken....Igildur...Linaz/hirop...Naokie.....sharun...tekkam..wiggley...shamealot.....behmot...oari..godwyn..perf..killika...nichii..secreet...bloed..gunman..peebles..finvar..cue( yes i know he isnt in cla)...and the list goes on.
Also thanx to navalore....peekay...wert...katchment..Telefon....nixxer...apco..mcken..liloe..and all the nice hibbies out there:)

To the soloers i met and enjoyed playing against and with....sacre(thanx for all our chats)...zoia...waok....ghan( great project you started...)..raven( gave me a lot of inspiration)..phibe...greandel(arms)...kagato...bradlex...pilskaft...conspiracy....arumos/veridon...haxxen...arauddry.....Yrendan...Theoden...nuxto...navlelo....gotmagi..xry..shatter...eliten...vodka/vee.....mactavish....and all others that had a chat with me or was a good fight:))

Ok...a long post as usual( i know some will love reading this:p).
I will be around until 1 of sept. After that im on a long break, and after that im not sure if rl will alow me to play anymore^^

Im working on my last and final movie, and have some really nice fights for it.
Il be working on that when i moved back to sweden and release it here once im done...

Cya out there. And take care all the friends i made:)
over and out...

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
I feel sad now :(

well i hope u ll come back Ebe
and good luck with RL i heard its scary out there

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
thanx my friend:) I will remember you and the chats we had.
Wish you and ur gf the best:)
Ebe.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Agree totally with you Ebe, about people getting waaay to serious over a game.

Hope to cu again sometime, and GL IRL, also welcome back to Sweden soon I guess ;D

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
take care Ebe all things come to an end and it sounds like you have good reasons for moving on. Has been a pleasure reading you here and meeting you in game now and then. I think you have it right - seems strange to get caught between two camps.

Good luck with everything!

Sharkith

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
a good one bites the dust, enjoy RL man :)

(och välkommen hem igen!^^)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos said:
Best of luck to you Ebe, take care :)

thanx arumos:) you too. Your a great guy that never got leet though you pawned:) ciao!

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
a good one bites the dust, enjoy RL man :)

(och välkommen hem igen!^^)

thanx shiky:)
Och tackar...hmm..kanske ska rolla midgard i framtiden for att fa lite hemkansla:p

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
take care Ebe all things come to an end and it sounds like you have good reasons for moving on. Has been a pleasure reading you here and meeting you in game now and then. I think you have it right - seems strange to get caught between two camps.

Good luck with everything!

Sharkith
thanx sharky:) Enjoyed reading ur posts too, my brother in arms for defending the "sane" on FH:p
Take care.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Elrandhir said:
Agree totally with you Ebe, about people getting waaay to serious over a game.

Hope to cu again sometime, and GL IRL, also welcome back to Sweden soon I guess ;D

thanx friend:)
You have the right atitude towards game..keep that up so people can see how far down the gutter some poeple go:p
take care:)

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
CYA ebenzeer! sorry for allways steam rolling ur hero ! well not allways :p but you allways said play how u wanna :>

i gave you some good fights when i played Taen for a while tho :D

have fun irl m8 :>

ps. cant wait for the next vid!

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Pilskaft said:
:(
Have a nice rl m8

Fan då inte roligt när bra killar slutar :(

det e skit trisst:( men ibland maste man dra vidare. hade manga roliga fighter med dig killen:)
Kanske hinner med en eller tva innan jag drar hehe
Take care.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Commandment said:
CYA ebenzeer! sorry for allways steam rolling ur hero ! well not allways :p but you allways said play how u wanna :>

i gave you some good fights when i played Taen for a while tho :D

have fun irl m8 :>

ps. cant wait for the next vid!

absolutely no hard feelings:) I never held any grudge towards anyone for playing a game. You were a really nice guy when i met you in cm that long time ago..and i doubt you suddenly changed for steamrolling me!!:p
And yes...gona be my last baby( the vid) before i retire i think:)
take care buddy.

Everz

FH is my second home
Laterz m8,

was gonna log my cabby on to kill you one last time :p

Firebird

Fledgling Freddie
bb m8 hope i will see u on daoc some day when u get home :drink:

(annars kommer jag spamma din mail mvh Fire)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Take care mate, been a pleasure.

Good luck in whatever you do.

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
give me your acc .. i'll love it and nurture it and constantly abuse it XD

gl mate

but seriously ... give me your acc ..

Entran

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck with the move bud :)

You better keep in touch min tuskmunchkin!

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
gah... :p well wb to swede ... bet u are a 08:a :p
And yeah... maybe C ya out there the last few days ... :p
im gonna start studying myself on 1 sep 100% and at the same time work 100% :p but bet i can get some time with with my lovley vw between that and gf :p

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
yeyyy 1 that dosent look over my shoulder...heheh nahhh u are good 1 solm

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Firebird said:
bb m8 hope i will see u on daoc some day when u get home :drink:

(annars kommer jag spamma din mail mvh Fire)

hmmmmmm eeek!:p

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
give me your acc .. i'll love it and nurture it and constantly abuse it XD

gl mate

but seriously ... give me your acc ..

thanx wert....and hmm..no that would be the end of hib as we know it:p

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Entran said:
Good luck with the move bud :)

You better keep in touch min tuskmunchkin!

you are in my circle of tusk!
tuskolicious:p

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Wazowski said:
gah... :p well wb to swede ... bet u are a 08:a :p
And yeah... maybe C ya out there the last few days ... :p
im gonna start studying myself on 1 sep 100% and at the same time work 100% :p but bet i can get some time with with my lovley vw between that and gf :p

hehe..thnx:)
And eyh i guess its possible to combine somehow, for me it took so much time of my life allready. if i ever do come back its gonna be in a smaller scale.
take care killen:)

ps...yes im 08!!:p

kivik

Part of the furniture
nice guy irl 08, can it get any worse! :mad:

You did have some good points in your posts, but the internet is the internet and it will never change :)

Hare bra och rolla mid nån gång då! :p

edit: It's actually sad to see you leave, hope we can meet somewhere else if you ain't coming back to DAoC :C

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom