Time for a fckin stun QQ

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Muylaetrix said:
to nerf imho : !!!

baseline lifetap (sorc and caba, not sure if there are other), 3 sec cast time.

baseline stun (hib focus casters, maybe all forms of stun, but then basline smite dd needs 1500 range if their baseline stun gets nerfed in range, insta CC need a nerf in range to max 1350 too) 1350 range.

at the moment, it seems mythic is doing a great job towards balancing.

keep going

The game was prerry balanced at the start before the whine brigade came out tbh :touch:

Then suddenly it became abit 1 sided ... SoI ? Wizzies with nearsight and Bolts of all shapes and sizes flying in all directions ? Oh ... and there is the matter of Monster rezz ...

If u read your manual u would have seen Hibernia Is/Was the caster realm ... apart from baseline stun im afraid this is not the case ... albs have better damage casters ... mids have friggin warlocks and bonedancers ... and im sure the next whine here will be about the 1 Hib caster class that doesnt have baseline stun ... grow up and accept its a small loss in the big picture :twak:

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
Ckiller said:
Stun on casters so fckin sick its driving me mad ! I really really understand why all ppl on excal cluster r movin to hib! cant be more easy mode

Discuss!!!

Purge? and Then QC... :eek:

bezimeni

Fledgling Freddie
give me insta kill on sight 3000 + 3500 range if i spec it so i can play alb

pls hibs and mids to power i nead lifetap 4500 range 1000 base dmg

and make moc on alb 1500% dmg so i cant kill fg when grped with my die bot

bring back old days when i coud use rr5 and moc in same time (soc) ooo how i miss the old days.
:twak: :twak: :puke: :puke:

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
>.< Pooned said:
actually screw quicast purge + moc ^^ and screw him away......

itan i zoi mou kolasi , kai tin ekanes apolausi.

OLOLOL !

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Muylaetrix said:
to nerf imho : !!!

baseline lifetap (sorc and caba, not sure if there are other), 3 sec cast time.

baseline stun (hib focus casters, maybe all forms of stun, but then basline smite dd needs 1500 range if their baseline stun gets nerfed in range, insta CC need a nerf in range to max 1350 too) 1350 range.

at the moment, it seems mythic is doing a great job towards balancing.

keep going

Since when did lifetap become a 3 sec cast delve? o_O

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
>.< Pooned said:
actually screw quicast purge + moc ^^ and screw him away......
why would you quickcast purge?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I don't know why so many whine about baseline stun still :p its been with us a very long time now children... and on a complete note is purged most of the time... your own fault rly if ur soloing and dont have purge ;<

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Ckiller said:
Stun on casters so fckin sick its driving me mad ! I really really understand why all ppl on excal cluster r movin to hib! cant be more easy mode

Discuss!!!

yeh well if I could change my stun for bolt range mezz i would do it.

cry more

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Ckiller said:

Discuss!!!

Ah it was you who i killed in beno yesterday. kekeke:kissit:

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
Try getting 1 shotted by a rr3 Wizard while in a full group ... and come back to me mmmmmmmmk :twak:

Impossible to 1 shot someone with a Wizard unless the target is unbuffed.

The one advantage that hib casters have with stun is that if the target doesn't have purge you have 9 seconds of free time when your target can do nothing but stand there and take the damage. At least with alb and mid casters, if you are quick enough you can quickcast+something or instant spell your way out of danger by interupting the attacker.

But I don't see stun as a problem, it is what Hib casters have. I am happy with that, I am also happy now with the damage that my Wizard does as I think it is fair damage for what the class design is when compared to other casters in the game. You could argue that caster damage overall is too high, but that is a for a different discussion.

Celestino

Fledgling Freddie
So... Its impossible to 1 shot someone with a wiz unless he is unbuffed
But a hib caster can stun anyone he encounters for the full 9 sec...
Fair and Balanced.

more whine please !

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Celestino said:
Fair and Balanced.

more whine please !

Was that aimed at me, coz I saw no whine in my post...

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Solari said:
Since when did lifetap become a 3 sec cast delve? o_O

it is not, i want to see it nerfed to 3 sec cast time instead of the 2.5 secs it is now.

and i want to see baseline stun range reduced to 1350 range.

apparantly that was not clear in my post.

Tubbs

Fledgling Freddie
BloodOmen said:
I don't know why so many whine about baseline stun still :p its been with us a very long time now children... and on a complete note is purged most of the time... your own fault rly if ur soloing and dont have purge ;<

The problem is stun became overpowered with the introduction of +duration, and significantly higher DPS meaning its' original concept has been lost.

Dard

Part of the furniture
Muylaetrix said:
it is not, i want to see it nerfed to 3 sec cast time instead of the 2.5 secs it is now.

and i want to see baseline stun range reduced to 1350 range.

apparantly that was not clear in my post.

That will make so little difference its a waste of time doing imo, half a sec increase in cast time is not going to make lot of difference to a 390 ish dex class, nor will reducing stun range to 1350 change anything, with + range it wiil still be near as dammit 1500, surely its easier to remove + spell range & + duration from the game or maybe some people should invest in better templates (thats not aimed at you btw).

Maybe a better idea would be to remove the ability to use moc & lt.

I know im not on the recieving end of baseline stun (as much as albs / mids) but i do play a chanter occasionally & i really dont see how it's overpowered in more than 1 or 2 situations. /shrug

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Dard said:
That will make so little difference its a waste of time doing imo, half a sec increase in cast time is not going to make lot of difference to a 390 ish dex class, nor will reducing stun range to 1350 change anything, with + range it wiil still be near as dammit 1500, surely its easier to remove + spell range & + duration from the game or maybe some people should invest in better templates (thats not aimed at you btw).

baseline LT is 179 delve, 2.5 sec cast time and returns 50 % health.
baseline DD is 179 delve, 2.6 sec cast time ... that`s it.

baseline LT should not be a beter spell than the baseline DD.

Dard said:
I know im not on the recieving end of baseline stun (as much as albs / mids) but i do play a chanter occasionally & i really dont see how it's overpowered in more than 1 or 2 situations. /shrug

you don`t want to see or you need glasses if you can`t see why.

stun = iwin vs casters.

reducing the range slightly would lessen the OP effects of stun in a 1 vs 1 situation.

ask people like makingkillspamisnic and earlier people like kranez how much skill they gained when they rerolled from wiz to chanter ;)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Celestino said:
Fair and Balanced.

more whine please !

hmm full 9 s?

im not gonna jump into this discussion but fyi, 9 s is only the delve, then add item resists, CL or friar resists. Say you have 26% heat from items and 10% from CL. Brings you to an efficient 26% after spell piercing, = 6,6 s

For fg rvr thats even less with aprox 40% heat after SP.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Muylaetrix said:
baseline LT is 179 delve, 2.5 sec cast time and returns 50 % health.
baseline DD is 179 delve, 2.6 sec cast time ... that`s it.

baseline LT should not be a beter spell than the baseline DD.

You forgot to mention the builtin damagebonus on LTs aswell, its around ~10%.

staj btw, I think he was beeing sarcastic :eek:

Dard

Part of the furniture
Muylaetrix said:
reducing the range slightly would lessen the OP effects of stun in a 1 vs 1 situation.

QUOTE]

But as we all know this game is not designed around 1v1 fights, please give me some examples where baseline stun is op'd in fg vs fg or zerg warfare & i'm guessing if you do there's another class in another realm that can either kill or interupt the caster useing baseline stun.

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
if any is in doubt we can make poll , my guess would be a 2-1 split in votes , but who knows :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom