Time for a fckin stun QQ

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Stun on casters so fckin sick its driving me mad ! I really really understand why all ppl on excal cluster r movin to hib! cant be more easy mode

Discuss!!!

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
QQ about hib stun is to old maybe come with something new? :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
alb still have the most players on UKcluster as it has been ever since cluster was made..

Nate

FH is my second home
/qtd is the way to purge all forms of cc :D

qq on albs population!!!

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Would swap my elds baseline stun for Lifetap without a doubt i also prefer root

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Omg Levifag ml9'ing a poor defenceless shaman, who'd have though xDDD

Nate

FH is my second home
your playing your shaman again? :eek: buff shear em!!

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
In regards to caster-vs-caster,

Lets say a chanter; stun, debuff, nuke, nuke, nuke - dead

is more easy mode than say, a fire wizzie; bolt, bolt, bolt - dead

right....

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Try getting 1 shotted by a rr3 Wizard while in a full group ... and come back to me mmmmmmmmk :twak:

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Hrmmm, count 1 toon on ur sig with baseline stun and another 3 that shouldn't have to worry much about it.

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
Mxn said:
Would swap my elds baseline stun for Lifetap without a doubt i also prefer root
what goods lifetap gonna do you if u stunned and nuked to death before it wear off? (if purge down)

id love to see hib whines if mythic gave fire wizzy a BASELINE stun... bear in mind they get it free which i think what most the whines are for.

if it was a specline (some may say mincers have insta stunn and healers , but they have to SPEC for it) where as hib caster get it freeee. but if had to spec for it then im sure wouldnt be as many whines.

baseline stun IMO is by far and away the best FREE skill any class gets

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
I dnot think albs can complain about op enemy when they have theurgs and firewiz. every realm has its abilities

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Nate said:
your playing your shaman again? :eek: buff shear em!!

I wish my fellow essexm8r, this was monthes ago Levi was a fag, and he's not changed a bit :( :D

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
I wish my fellow essexm8r, this was monthes ago Levi was a fag, and he's not changed a bit :( :D

Fcking crybaby.

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
QuickStix said:
if it was a specline (some may say mincers have insta stunn and healers , but they have to SPEC for it) where as hib caster get it freeee. but if had to spec for it then im sure wouldnt be as many whines.

Hello koko!
You get the castable baseline stun on the healer as well, same for cleric. Now your talking about insta stun, which is a diffrent thing. Maby some hib casters should get that also if they spec for it, as you said.

E.g since bainshee's don't have any baseline stun, I guess you could give them an insta stun for 9 sec in the spectral line, if they spec for it :D. I beat the most would love that and there would be no whine about it at all.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
QuickStix said:
what goods lifetap gonna do you if u stunned and nuked to death before it wear off? (if purge down)

id love to see hib whines if mythic gave fire wizzy a BASELINE stun... bear in mind they get it free which i think what most the whines are for.

Fire Wizzies can have baseline stun if they want, but they lose the 3rd bolt in matter spec, lose the fire spec DD+debuff, get a lower lvl bolt only (lower delve etc.), lose the root but instead gain valuable body/spirit/energy debuffs. THEN we talk about a comparision

Lol no, baseline stun is not the best ability you get for being a certain class (it's not free, you have to member of some class and therefore accept its strengths and weaknesses aswell.

A chanter has to get debuff through on the first hit or he loses valuable time. A cabby can root and then debuff till it sticks before nuking.

And yes....the whine is old than my granny Ckiller and Wizzies are not really in the position to whine about it.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Ckiller said:
Stun on casters so fckin sick its driving me mad ! I really really understand why all ppl on excal cluster r movin to hib! cant be more easy mode

Discuss!!!

you need a :fluffle:

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
Bondoila said:
Hello koko!
You get the castable baseline stun on the healer as well, same for cleric. Now your talking about insta stun, which is a diffrent thing. Maby some hib casters should get that also if they spec for it, as you said.

QUOTE]

the difference is a mincer with insta spec stun cant chew through2k+ hp before stun wears off :)

ive never played a healer so not fully aware of there speclines...i maybe wrong due to changes since i last played toa server (only been back a fortnight) but dont clerics have to spec smite to get the long lasting stun? yes they may get a short duration one..but they have to spec smite to increase duration?

yes this threads been done a 1000 times over the years.. but still dont take away how powerfull baseline non spec stun is! stick it in a specline and imsure the whine threads will decrease.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
QuickStix said:
Bondoila said:
Hello koko!

QUOTE]

the difference is a mincer with insta spec stun cant chew through2k+ hp before stun wears off :)

ive never played a healer so not fully aware of there speclines...i maybe wrong due to changes since i last played toa server (only been back a fortnight) but dont clerics have to spec smite to get the long lasting stun? yes they may get a short duration one..but they have to spec smite to increase duration?

yes this threads been done a 1000 times over the years.. but still dont take away how powerfull baseline non spec stun is! stick it in a specline and imsure the whine threads will decrease.

Cleric Single stun is baseline ...

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
OK, so you change it from baseline light, to specline light. Most are even more fucked as there wont be any mana mentals breaking mezz in a zerg situation, elds are light anyway, and you'll be facing a higher dps from light chanters.

Happy?

PS. At the same time you obviously give baseline aoe root to hib casters.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
bla bla

stun is better vs casters / ranged / stealth because you can kill your target before stun wears out....

root is better vs tanks because you can run away from your target IF you root your target before it gets into aprox 300 range.

the ratio casters/mellee that kill me must be 10 casters to 1 mellee (including stealhers !!!).

if you think root > stun : **** *** and i want to trade ANY day.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Gear said:
OK, so you change it from baseline light, to specline light. Most are even more fucked as there wont be any mana mentals breaking mezz in a zerg situation, elds are light anyway, and you'll be facing a higher dps from light chanters.

Happy?

PS. At the same time you obviously give baseline aoe root to hib casters.

Hey ... im liking this idea ... instead of debuffing+nuking ... i could just nuke ... zomg the Economy !!!!11

P.S. This new baseline nuke will ofc me a bolt range aoe lifetap ... yes ?:)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
to nerf imho : !!!

baseline lifetap (sorc and caba, not sure if there are other), 3 sec cast time.

baseline stun (hib focus casters, maybe all forms of stun, but then basline smite dd needs 1500 range if their baseline stun gets nerfed in range, insta CC need a nerf in range to max 1350 too) 1350 range.

at the moment, it seems mythic is doing a great job towards balancing.

keep going

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom