Time for a fckin stun QQ

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
omgomgomg!

Someone happend to mention about the population so did a little calculation and here's the result. :)
Active players on

Excalibur

Albion: 859
Hibernia: 704
Midgard: 572

Prydwen

Albion: 513
Hibernia: 407
Midgard: 390

Together

Albion: 1372
Hibernia: 1111
Midgard: 962
All: 3445 (bull ***t :p)

So what we find out, is that middies are underpopulated! Change those freaking underpopulation bonuses! :flame:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Ahtlehson said:
Someone happend to mention about the population so did a little calculation and here's the result. :)
Active players on

Excalibur

Albion: 859
Hibernia: 704
Midgard: 572

Prydwen

Albion: 513
Hibernia: 407
Midgard: 390

Together

Albion: 1372
Hibernia: 1111
Midgard: 962

So what we find out, is that middies are underpopulated! Change those freaking underpopulation bonuses! :flame:

Bd pets count too lol :p

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Hmmm according to my sources its:

Excal
1.938 Albion
1.200 Hibernia
1.279 Midgard

Prydwen
1.070 Albion
767 Hibernia
851 Midgard

So i dunno where you got those numbers from!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
sneakies said:
In regards to caster-vs-caster,

Lets say a chanter; stun, debuff, nuke, nuke, nuke - dead

is more easy mode than say, a fire wizzie; bolt, bolt, bolt - dead

right....
Wtf are you on about?

qc cast stun pwns pretty much every wizard..

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
CorNokZ said:
Wtf are you on about?

qc cast stun pwns pretty much every wizard..

Shame the stunn is on 1500 range and the bolt on 1875 then :fluffle: Also lets not forget the ns. You got the range and ability's hows about you use your brain and use em, instead of beeing a rp monkey and only know how to nuke.

CorNokZ

Tuthmes said:
Shame the stunn is on 1500 range and the bolt on 1875 then :fluffle: Also lets not forget the ns. You got the range and ability's hows about you use your brain and use em, instead of beeing a rp monkey and only know how to nuke.
Well it's not everytime I meet ppl head on..

I don't use radar..

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
CorNokZ said:
Well it's not everytime I meet ppl head on..

I don't use radar..

And why that be, cause your camping a bridge or a tower?

CorNokZ

Tuthmes said:
And why that be, cause your camping a bridge or a tower?
If I did I'd mostly be able to kill most hib casters because of the range wouldn't I?

Nah, if I play my wizard it's either solo or in a gg..

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
CorNokZ said:
If I did I'd mostly be able to kill most hib casters because of the range wouldn't I?

Nah, if I play my wizard it's either solo or in a gg..

So why don't you meet people head on then? Or is it because you don't pan?

CorNokZ

Tuthmes said:
So why don't you meet people head on then? Or is it because you don't pan?
No I don't and I turn around with my keyboard aswell! RAH!

You tard..

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
CorNokZ said:
No I don't and I turn around with my keyboard aswell! RAH!

You tard..

Why tart anyway, i don't see the problem. Or is it you've ran out of things to say? Your advantage lies in range. Thats what you should exploid, anything else is just an excuse for playing like shite.

CorNokZ

Tuthmes said:
Why tart anyway, i don't see the problem. Or is it you've ran out of things to say? Your advantage lies in range. Thats what you should exploid, anything else is just an excuse for playing like shite.
well tard was a bit harsh, soz..

But the problem seems to be you think rvr is all about bridges/towers/keeps and flat terrain? A lurikeen can be hard spotting behind a tree/bush/stone or whatevah :D

Even tho I pan, I run without speed and mostly without buffs, which makes it hard to outcast em, even if I meet them head on.. Or is that just me? :)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
CorNokZ said:
well tard was a bit harsh, soz..

But the problem seems to be you think rvr is all about bridges/towers/keeps and flat terrain? A lurikeen can be hard spotting behind a tree/bush/stone or whatevah :D

Even tho I pan, I run without speed and mostly without buffs, which makes it hard to outcast em, even if I meet them head on.. Or is that just me? :)

Well cant blaim a luwi for using the terrain and beeing buffed. Anyways yeah it all comes down too who spots who the first/distance/ability's.

CorNokZ

Tuthmes said:
Well cant blaim a luwi for using the terrain and beeing buffed.
well no, you can't blame ppl for being buffed :)
Tuthmes said:
Anyways yeah it all comes down too who spots who the first/distance/ability's.
Now we agree! But don't forget skills! :)

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
aye i think its fair that any rr2 n00bie in crap armour can kill a almost rr10(40k left) wizz before his stun wears out cos of that idiotic ability!!!!!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
to be fair, if he quick casts it you should have already 2 shotted him with bolts. if he is faster at targeting you then its your problem.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Shike said:
hopefully something that increase the hibbpopulation or something like that :) Seeing as alb still dominates the numbers and mid still are second in population.

Not sure I believe that. From what I have seen in RvR Alb and hib are not that far apart as far as active in RvR goes. Mid numbers seem to be down at the moment.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
will be fun to see what thursdays events will change tbh :england:

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Ckiller said:
aye i think its fair that any rr2 n00bie in crap armour can kill a almost rr10(40k left) wizz before his stun wears out cos of that idiotic ability!!!!!

what does your rank have to do with it? afaik you havent specced in aug con or tougness to make you beeing able to take more dmg. silly, you might be high RR, but that dosent automaticly mean you are harder to kill, nor better ! :fluffle:

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Stallion said:
what does your rank have to do with it? afaik you havent specced in aug con or tougness to make you beeing able to take more dmg. silly, you might be high RR, but that dosent automaticly mean you are harder to kill, nor better ! :fluffle:

I said in ROG armor mate :)

In a open field combat i should win hands down and i acctually often do the few times im in a open field

But try fighting a small luri with a avalonian in terrain when the small fckin luri also has access to stun! he will just have to do the old jump jump til stun sticks or a old lag casting and as soon as the person is stunned just move in disload atleast 2k dmg during stun and bb caster! Sadly i still see stun as a big problem in fg fights to cos then they just assist while target cant do shit back!

prOx^^

Fledgling Freddie
Ckiller said:
Stun on casters so fckin sick its driving me mad ! I really really understand why all ppl on excal cluster r movin to hib! cant be more easy mode

Discuss!!!

I'm starting to understand why al albs are running around with a di/stun bot;>

it must be the hibs,

Damn hibbies

Gamah

Banned
I think it was a stupid move not to give Bainshees an insta cast 1500 range 9 second AE stun.

Lethul

FH is my second home
id trade root for stun anyday of the week on caba, not on theurg tho :) gingy seems to make most sence in this thread tbh..

and who teh fygg said stun in only overpowered since the introduction of spell duration? do anyone really SC around spell dur for gaining 0.7s~ (after resist) stun? oO

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
I think it was a stupid move not to give Bainshees an insta cast 1500 range 9 second AE stun.

Why not, then it will start to get some of the utility the Sorc has ;D

But I think it deserves a pet also, and mezz why not, and debuffs.

Gamah said:

I agree with Gamah! Insta cast might be a bit much, change it to 2300 range 2 sec cast time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom