Thx Midgaard :)

Y

yerk

Originally posted by Damon_D
Nope I'm a firm beliver in heavy and blunt instruments,,, easy to work with and gets the job done...speaking of done...you done yet making up silly stuff, crying and stuff ???

I will transfer 1plat for evrything I made up so I owe you...... fuck all.

Blunt instruments - hmm yes 1 big button so that sounds about right

As for Tyraette's comment shouldn't that read ' took the words right out of ur arse'

And Flesh's comment - well it's not really a surprise he can't find a guild to take him without being thrown out

Y

yerk

Grammar 101

Originally posted by Sping
Grammar's obviously not yours! :)

Ehlias sighed, and set the horse off once more. ‘Who is it?’ Jent called out after him.
‘The Prince of the Shadowed Night. Until Shaeffer cut’s his loyalties to the Prince and Albion, they’ll always be someone like me and you to prevent him living the life he wishes. And he’ll never be free. Come on, we’re almost here

I'm sure the person who wrote this would love to give me some grammar lessons. At least when I fuck up a post cos I'm typing quickly I don't put a link directing people to it.

O

old.Tyraette

hehe

I've never made a comment about anyones grammar bud. Not my style. I agree with what he said, nothing more.

As an interesting aside though, when doing speech grammar rules can be bent. Me as a narrator describing shit should be grammatically correct. People dont speak grammatically correct, and it adds to the believability of a character for me to adhere to that.

Perhaps that wasn't a grammar lesson, but its as good as it gets tonight.

Y

yerk

Grammar 101

Ehlias sighed, and set the horse off once more. ‘Who is it?’ Jent called out after him.
‘The Prince of the Shadowed Night. Until Shaeffer cut’s his loyalties to the Prince and Albion, they’ll always be someone like me and you to prevent him living the life he wishes. And he’ll never be free. Come on, we’re almost here.’

- 'Loyalty' by Shaeffer Cernunnos

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66096

I dont put links to my grammatical / spelling errors which are mainly due to typing quickly while on the teleport pad or some such short ingame break

M

Marvo

nice1 on the raid.

next tiem can salamanders get an invite? felt most left out ;( :p

O

old.Tyraette

you're missing the point bud. I couldn't give a rats arse if your spelling/grammar etc was word perfect or not. To be honest I dont even notice.

Read up a bit. The comment you quoted was from Sping, not from me.

Don't really see why you're having a go at me tbh. But nonetheless, feel free to carry on

Y

yerk

Originally posted by old.Tyraette
hehe

I've never made a comment about anyones grammar bud. Not my style. I agree with what he said, nothing more.

Agreeing with some1 isn't the same as saying it yourself ?

A

Addlcove

Don't really see why you're having a go at me tbh. But nonetheless, feel free to carry on

because you´re so sweet you can´t bring yourself to dish people... I mean you even like Roo :p

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by yerk

he was referring to Tesla´s comment

-
Originally posted by Tesla Monkor
Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

I suppose you're only happy when you play in a realm that has all relics? It's not like we expect to keep all 6 for the rest of eternity.. apparantly you are assuming we do. ;P
-

as far as I can see there´s not a word about grammar in that post

O

old.Tyraette

Ah right. Sorry, I see where you're coming from now.

Check my post, I've quoted the guy saying 'Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out..etc etc.

I agree with his sentiments completely. I _think_ I've read elsewhere tht english isnt your first language, not sure.

I dont know if you took me saying 'Took the words right out of my mouth' as some dig on your grammar, but it wasnt :)

Just saying that if he hadn't of said what he did, then I probably wouldve said the exact same thing.

T

Tesla Monkor

It's not too much work to at least try to write coherently and make easy to read posts. Not posting like you're an illiterate moron will make it easier to be taken seriously.

People who can't be bothered to type coherently won't be taken seriously as much as those that do. This isn't IRC. You have the time to think your message over and check.

The only place where I, R, U, m8 and junk like that are words is in the cartoon 'I M Weasel'. ;P

Back to the scheduled whine. What was the subject again? ;)

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by Tesla Monkor

The only place where I, R, U, m8 and junk like that are words is in the cartoon 'I M Weasel'. ;P

Back to the scheduled whine. What was the subject again? ;)

Took the wor.......ARGH! ;)

btw, whats wrong with saying 'I' ? ARGH!!! We're all Borg!!!!

A

Addlcove

Took the wor.......ARGH! ;)

btw, whats wrong with saying 'I' ? ARGH!!! We're all Borg!!!!

seconded

Y

yerk

Ah right. Sorry, I see where you're coming from now.

Check my post, I've quoted the guy saying 'Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out..etc etc.

I agree with his sentiments completely. I _think_ I've read elsewhere tht english isnt your first language, not sure.

I dont know if you took me saying 'Took the words right out of my mouth' as some dig on your grammar, but it wasnt :)

Just saying that if he hadn't of said what he did, then I probably wouldve said the exact same thing.

No problem m8 - but if I think some1's having a go at me I'll have a go back but what the hell thank God we live in a society that allows us to do that :)

O

old.Tyraette

No problem m8 - but if I think some1's having a go at me I'll have a go back but what the hell thank God we live in a society that allows us to do that :)

hehe, took the wor...oh dear god help me!

Nice to know we can sort things out with flaming the snot out of each other :)

I reckon Damini should sticky this thread...purely for its novelty :)

See you round bud

*still stand by my grammar lesson on writing speech though :D*

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by Marvo
nice1 on the raid.

next tiem can salamanders get an invite? felt most left out ;( :p

Sowwy again wasnt anybody left out on purpose, even people in my own Allince wasnt all informed. Contacted the people I knew had the groups that was needed for the Plan. Maybe next time other plan other type of groups but this was something I thought about some time but Iam lazy with organizing things, and when I then do It BETTER WORK.

Zapsi

O

old.Hellskor

for those complaining about not knowing about the raid.
the SBs teams got to know why we were called to Hadrians before hand when we were half way to excal ... last details as we climbed in ;)

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by old.Hellskor
for those complaining about not knowing about the raid.
the SBs teams got to know why we were called to Hadrians before hand when we were half way to excal ... last details as we climbed in ;)

Even an other CG

R

Roo Stercogburn

Separate CG for the Odins people too. Even when I was on my way to Sauvage I was still in the Odins CG so I could stay up to date on what was going on there :)

Massive amount of trust was required from a lot of people. It mostly worked.

For this kind of stuff in future, Battlegroups are going to rock :)

Users who are viewing this thread