Thx Midgaard :)

G

Galewyr Dark

Originally posted by Aule Valar
hence why it succeded

and yerk, who cares if 20 GoP leave? that'll just reduce they're mmg camping zerg by about 10%

wow i am flattered to hear that you think GoP has 200 people in it..but i hate to break your vision of our grandure by telling you we only have 93 active members...sorry to break that vision..hope your fragile mind is not dmgd :)

-Gale

-ps - Nice rr :cool: :clap: :clap:

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by polkadot
killing off the entire HW Piper Fairy population as well as some Double-Blade type mob none of us had seen before (no idea where we picked him up from).

Anyway, just wanted to say great job on the RR guys it cuts down the decision making process on where to do the next one anyway ;)

Double-Blade is a ' weapon proc' (event drop) from one of our group members :D

ie. we (he) was very close.......:m00:

O

old.moriath

Originally posted by zapzap
My call blam me but FED PWNED NE BO BAF allince was there. Or rather the leaders knew but was told not to tell.

I needed premade groups with special classes, which all could move alone, I contacted most guilds and asked if such could be made, some late some early trying to keep this between as few people as possible.

Last rr on hibs I didnt know things like this happends. Iam sure most mids didnt even know what was going on till 20m b4.

Sowwy to the mids that missed out.

Zapsi

Kinda makes a mockery of Roo's email list that was designed to tell people about upcoming events like this though.

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by old.moriath
Kinda makes a mockery of Roo's email list that was designed to tell people about upcoming events like this though.

No clue what email list u talk about, did u informe me of any ?

Zapsi

A

avonleah

^^ What email list ????????

I'm sorry you feel left out, but I'm pretty sure 90% of the Midgard population, including Roo, are happy that we got through with this RR no matter who made the call.

R

Roo Stercogburn

I was asked not to broadcast it. I never interfere when someone else is organising and will take a task and stick with it. I did decide to help by making a few other things happen but I stuck to what I was asked and that was to keep quiet except with a few people within alliance.

Actually, on AC last night after raid I apologised to the alliance for not being more open about it. It wasn't because of spies as I said, but because everyone would want to muck in and help and this raid wasn't like that.

Ask in future before just taking a pop ;)

S

Sastrecillo

I only can say one thing: Good Job Zaps! o Buen Trabajo Gordo! ;)
Good Job Midis!! Now is time to enjoy the relics ;P

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by yerk
Well all I can say is u wont be seeing many albs there :) was a exellent raid but we were already pissed off by some of the imbalance when we got 10% bonus what do u think we'll be doing now ? hint - me and 20 other ppl moving to excal.

Yerk - Guardians of Power

QQ

Cant wait until some infil whines about mid running on easy mode :clap:

and to the RR planers/leaders WTG !!!! bloody good job , just sorry I had to work so I could not join the Ninja Squad :(

O

old.Emma

Teh Ninja squad in all its glory \o/

this-is-a-stealth-zerg.jpg

Not all are in that screenie as my stealth bubble didnt cover em all :(

But it was certainly fun once we got into excal \o/

P

polkadot

Originally posted by froler-mid
Double-Blade is a ' weapon proc' (event drop) from one of our group members :D

ie. we (he) was very close.......:m00:

Ah... that's ok then I thought I was going mad :)

It was a good chase although deciding MMG would be a good place to regroup and wait for a LD was probably one of the worst decisions of the night ;)

O

old.moriath

Originally posted by avonleah
^^ What email list ????????

I'm sorry you feel left out, but I'm pretty sure 90% of the Midgard population, including Roo, are happy that we got through with this RR no matter who made the call.

YEah i guess its just that these days the only time that casual players get to RvR is in big scale things like this otherwise we just get run over by RvR guilds.

So missing out on things like this that don't occur that often is a bit disappointing.

Roo has a mail list that I believe has GM's from all the major alliances in it that has been used to inform of these things.

But it appears that this is yet another part of the game that is going to be taken away from people.

OFC its good that we got them just disappointing that many people who whould have liked to help didn't get a chance to do so.

C

Cush

Moriath stop crying all the damn time about how others play the game(unless they are cheating).

And you know its bloody hard to tell something in email list if you aint even aware that it exists, and a list that you never have been invited to join.

Reason Zap told everyone to stay quite about it was so the albs wouldent be inside Excal before mids even ported to Hadrian as most of the cases has been before. And have you any idea how many times we have never been told about a relicraid(might have something to do with us never getting invited to the email list). Only found out once they are at it and trying to hit down the doors?

You keep saying people should be aloved to play the game as they like. But you aslo keep whining at people when they are playing the game as they like. I think its time you should make up your mind.

O

old.moriath

ooo how did i guess that cush would come on to flame me.

I don't moan all the time ... this is the first post i made on BW for a few weeks maybe a month or more.

I'm just putting forward a point of view that it was disappointing not to know it was going on nad have a chance to participate.

Do you have something personal against me cush ?

C

Cush

I dont have anything personal against you. But it seams you have something personal against us. And with us i consider me and my guild. Zaps and Avon do a great thing and is able to get home all the relics and yet you whine at them for it. That is hard for me to understand. Specialy since you keep saying that people should be allowed to play the game as they want.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Any time I've hosted a realm meeting I've told peeps to email me to get added to the list after verifying in game who they are. If I or anyone else on the list is organising something they are free to get in touch with everyone else.

If people choose not to join the list or don't want to use it when organising, then thats up to them. I use it religiously when organising things, but I understand that not everyone wants to so I respect this.

In this case Zap wanted specifically a small force for the main attack. It wasn't my place to interfere as I wasn't running it.

Its been a little while since I've hosted though, probably time to get it updated. I'll set it up :)

O

old.moriath

Originally posted by Cush
I dont have anything personal against you. But it seams you have something personal against us. And with us i consider me and my guild. Zaps and Avon do a great thing and is able to get home all the relics and yet you whine at them for it. That is hard for me to understand. Specialy since you keep saying that people should be allowed to play the game as they want.

Its not against anyone in particular just a general statement to say it was disappointing not being able to participate.

I think you are being over zealous cush.

And Roo I made a wrong assumption about the email list I thought it was for the realm to use and not just the things that you have organised.

Me bad .. Sorry.

E

Edlina

Its not against anyone in particular just a general statement to say it was disappointing not being able to participate.

I think you are being over zealous cush.

And Roo I made a wrong assumption about the email list I thought it was for the realm to use and not just the things that you have organised.

Me bad .. Sorry.

Realm use doesn't mean you *have* to use it, or what?

If you're mad about not getting to go on a relic raid arrange your own raids :eek:

(when someone get some relics from mids anyway :p)

R

Roo Stercogburn

I don't think I explained that very well. The list is for all to use, but obviously there is no requirement. I'm just helping peeps have lines of communication, not trying to boss peeps around.

O

old.Hardbein

If ur gonna do a "job" u only bring the tools needed. U dont bring the whole toolbox if u only need a wrench and a screwdriver.

That is what Zap/Van decided to do....since all prior raids to Castle Excalibur has failed due to too many ppl knowing of it and therefore albs have been warned in advance.

I think its a pitty seeing ppl moan/whine about not beeing "asked" to attend to the raid. Having small numbers and few leaders was a very immportant part of the strategy, so not room for everyone.
Enjoy the relics and be happy for midgard who now have all 6 (six) relics. There will in the days/weeks to come prolly be high activity in our own realm (defending).

I expect too see loads of ppl from ur guild Moriath since u guys prefer large scale RvR battles.

A

Arflane

well imo moriath was just saying he was dissapointed coz he didnt had the chance to participate.
i would have been too if i missed it.

there is a difference between being dissapointed and disaproving
something.

and again /clap for the peeps who organized this rr and who have given us some real fun days in odins now .(not irronical)

S

Sping

Originally posted by Arflane
well imo moriath was just saying he was dissapointed coz he didnt had the chance to participate.
i would have been too if i missed it.

there is a difference between being dissapointed and disaproving
something.

and again /clap for the peeps who organized this rr and who have given us some real fun days in odins now .(not irronical)

He was also being bitter and trying (again) to bring the RvR guilds into disrepute by claiming that even relic raids aren't for casual gamers. He's basically just whining.

I've only been posting here for a week or so and going by what I've seen previously and searching his previous posts he already sounds like a broken record! :p

Such is life, good going Midgard!

O

Ottar

> If ur gonna do a "job" u only bring the tools needed.

Yup - they even made me bring my ould spiritmaster out of retirement, presumably because it was foretold that albs would blame their loss of relics on ovelpoweled shavages ;)

Ottar

K

kalgarn

Originally posted by Ottar
> If ur gonna do a "job" u only bring the tools needed.

Yup - they even made me bring my ould spiritmaster out of retirement, presumably because it was foretold that albs would blame their loss of relics on ovelpoweled shavages ;)

Ottar
nerf sahver imo :p

C

cerbie

Moriath now you are whining about something, and I don't understand why.

First of all, if you want to do RVR, and you see lots of mids defending Odin, why didn't you join there.
We have been there all night, and I don't recall seeing you.
We didn't knew about the RR either. We were only asked to defend Odins.

Second, I don't know about your alliance, how it works I mean, but if there is some fun going on (albs or hibs in frontier - large numbers I mean) I contact someone of your guild mainly Warr or Armarda, didn't saw you on line much. I do this because I still like the roses very much.

About the rr I wish to say gratz to those who organised it was a great set up. And I think we all took part in it by defending Odins and later on Hadrians. So in that way its the work of all mids of course.

Y

yerk

Mids dont zerg

Originally posted by Aule Valar
hence why it succeded

and yerk, who cares if 20 GoP leave? that'll just reduce they're mmg camping zerg by about 10%

U mean the 5fgs of mids at amg odins and the 3fgs at mmg ?

D

Damon_D

Nope I'm a firm beliver in heavy and blunt instruments,,, easy to work with and gets the job done...speaking of done...you done yet making up silly stuff, crying and stuff ???

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by Tesla Monkor
Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

I suppose you're only happy when you play in a realm that has all relics? It's not like we expect to keep all 6 for the rest of eternity.. apparantly you are assuming we do. ;P

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread