Thx Midgaard :)

Z

zapzap

Just wanted to say thx for 1 or maybe my best day ever in DAOC.

Hard work put in it from avon (vanaya) made it possible.

But all listen even people not in CG that was leading the secret army( dwera) RvR guilds forgot about rps for 1 hour, people had gimpsetup got killed by hibs came back not 1 complaining. People found way to rallypoint like it was MMGE, all did what was planed, special thx to sbs that put in hell of a job , big day for the gimps of midgaard.
thx for blejs Pc not lding at mmgH, Roo to get me a ram when i was 1 short in 10m, To Gms that could keep plan secret all the way.

But last a thx to all that came, well be hard as hell to keep them but we went to get them all, what more can u ask for :)

Zapsi

A

Arflane

Was really fun indeed and very nicely planned too.

Thumbs up for all mids who took part on this raid.

H

hoden

just glad i got my sb to 50 in time , got some nice screen shots of the shadow army :) grats to zap`s and vanaya and everyone else , went very well by far the most smooth rr on been on . not that they go smooth with ld`s and lost peeps , but it was fun to be on . gonna be spending a lot of time in odins me thinks .

well done boys and girls and thanks from JPF to zapsi for letting us take part :clap:

R

Roo Stercogburn

What relic raid?

<gets out neuraliser>

<Bright flash>

What you saw was just marsh guess reflecting off Venus. Go buy yourself something nice. And btw shave that mole. No the other one. No the other one on your face.

Y

yerk

Originally posted by hoden
[ gonna be spending a lot of time in odins me thinks .

[/B]

Well all I can say is u wont be seeing many albs there :) was a exellent raid but we were already pissed off by some of the imbalance when we got 10% bonus what do u think we'll be doing now ? hint - me and 20 other ppl moving to excal.

Yerk - Guardians of Power

A

Artemls

Originally posted by yerk
Well all I can say is u wont be seeing many albs there :) was a exellent raid but we were already pissed off by some of the imbalance when we got 10% bonus what do u think we'll be doing now ? hint - me and 20 other ppl moving to excal.

Wooohooo!! MMG in HW is free!!
Hint - Btw you know that it's the same game they play on Excal?

O

old.Downanael

Not bad what i heard :) was not able to come thanks for my huntress low level still :( But good going

F

fayle

GRATZ Mids on getting all relics.
Seems like you got a really good plan, as the relics were away before albs got to exca.
But next time, share the fun, many mids were unaware of the rr .

T

Tesla Monkor

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

I suppose you're only happy when you play in a realm that has all relics? It's not like we expect to keep all 6 for the rest of eternity.. apparantly you are assuming we do. ;P

I

iceforge

I take you don't like to fight for anything, do you? Expect that all is served to you? You could try and gather a force to take relics back before giving up so easy and move to excalibur..... but ok, just my opinion...

B

boomeruk

very nice RR, great co-ordination of both forces in both HW and Oddins.

Thanx EL for organising and pulling it off so well.

Thanx jpf for the ton of fun we had trying to hold amgO before the storm. a great night allround.

A

avalokiteshvara

Hejsa Zapsi
Well done mate, wish i had been there :)

B

Bebopbo

gatz mids... seemed very well organised, the key to any RR ;)

I can't help but feel though that rvr on pryd is going down hill fast especially for hibs :( Us hibby's try RR's & yup sometimes we manage it :D but all it takes is either mids or albs to plan an organised raid & we will lose it simply because we dont have the numbers :(

But still...i kind of lol last night when i was in HW wit my grp then i got the spam message of mid taking the 2 relics :D

K

kalgarn

mehehehe,and what realm are you going to play then there? :p
nice work zaps it seems.now organise a 24/7 defence of both relickeeps :D

A

Aule Valar

Originally posted by fayle
Seems like you got a really good plan, as the relics were away before albs got to exca.
hence why it succeded

and yerk, who cares if 20 GoP leave? that'll just reduce they're mmg camping zerg by about 10%

O

old.moriath

I take it this was a by invitation event and not a Realm one then ?

Didnt even know a RR was happening till this morning reading BW

A

Ardrias_Mid

Was Everlast and BO alliance I think... And it seems that keeping it like this is the way to go. Not limiting it to these guilds of course, but I mean... making raids more quiet. Sure, some might think it's not in the Midgard spirit, but at least it works :)

Was tempted to renew account to come on the raid :p

J

Jenna.

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
What relic raid?

<gets out neuraliser>

<Bright flash>

What you saw was just marsh guess reflecting off Venus. Go buy yourself something nice. And btw shave that mole. No the other one. No the other one on your face.

hmm, didnt you forget the sunglasses? :cool::

J

Jenna.

l bye

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by fayle

My call blam me but FED PWNED NE BO BAF allince was there. Or rather the leaders knew but was told not to tell.

I needed premade groups with special classes, which all could move alone, I contacted most guilds and asked if such could be made, some late some early trying to keep this between as few people as possible.

Last rr on hibs I didnt know things like this happends. Iam sure most mids didnt even know what was going on till 20m b4.

Sowwy to the mids that missed out.

Zapsi

S

scarffs

Originally posted by zapzap
My call blam me but FED PWNED NE BO BAF allince was there. Or rather the leaders knew but was told not to tell.

I needed premade groups with special classes, which all could move alone, I contacted most guilds and asked if such could be made, some late some early trying to keep this between as few people as possible.

Last rr on hibs I didnt know things like this happends. Iam sure most mids didnt even know what was going on till 20m b4.

Sowwy to the mids that missed out.

Zapsi

Seems a good recipe to do it tis way.
When the whole realm knows, chances are that the two otehr realms do too :)
Nice raid :clap:

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by Bebopbo
gatz mids... seemed very well organised, the key to any RR ;)

I can't help but feel though that rvr on pryd is going down hill fast especially for hibs :( Us hibby's try RR's & yup sometimes we manage it :D but all it takes is either mids or albs to plan an organised raid & we will lose it simply because we dont have the numbers :(

But still...i kind of lol last night when i was in HW wit my grp then i got the spam message of mid taking the 2 relics :D

u know your guildgroup(severance=yellow/purple? ;d) was running thru one of the str relics(hib one for be exact.)? - we saw a hib group at legion house, ran towards mmg, u followed(or some other hib group...) got mob aggro , and our group got split up from there...

just wanna say hibs were VERY close too 1str relics there :D

dunno what happen if some chanter(some elf) in your guild thought I was a lagg ghost or sum, but he ran straight thru me(i was on tank spd..) and didnt even touch me...:m00:

A

Aule Valar

i think most of them ended up trying to chase me, saw em after me for a little, grp got pretty split up at that point, was all remi's fault :p

T

tanq

Think we all knew that it was a relic grp that passed us with mach 6.

Both our grps got split up trying to catch you guys and lots of us ran into aggro:/

Makes it even worse, now that you confirm it tho. :doh:

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by tanq
Think we all knew that it was a relic grp that passed us with mach 6.

Both our grps got split up trying to catch you guys and lots of us ran into aggro:/

Makes it even worse, now that you confirm it tho. :doh:

our group got loads of mob aggro too :D

such drama there :m00:

P

polkadot

Originally posted by froler-mid
u know your guildgroup(severance=yellow/purple? ;d) was running thru one of the str relics(hib one for be exact.)? - we saw a hib group at legion house, ran towards mmg, u followed(or some other hib group...) got mob aggro , and our group got split up from there...

just wanna say hibs were VERY close too 1str relics there :D

dunno what happen if some chanter(some elf) in your guild thought I was a lagg ghost or sum, but he ran straight thru me(i was on tank spd..) and didnt even touch me...:m00:

Yeah we all thought it was a Relic Group as well... mainly because you ran away from us at Mach 6. We spent the next 30 minutes trying to pick people up from various locations across HW while killing off the entire HW Piper Fairy population as well as some Double-Blade type mob none of us had seen before (no idea where we picked him up from).

Anyway, just wanted to say great job on the RR guys it cuts down the decision making process on where to do the next one anyway ;)

Users who are viewing this thread