Votes: 50 60.2%
  • Taking the joke to faar!

Votes: 33 39.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I think Thugs is playing people. Just says all his shit to get people to react.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
I can tell you both I am King IRL and neither of you 2 have the stuff too make ne sort of king whatsoever :twak:

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
no you see i am the real king of thid. i was even voted by the people of thidranki :m00: ffs i even have royal blood :twak:

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
You're all wrong...I'm the King of Thid... Because I say so.

Isn't that how it works these days? :p

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
MJK i have a question .. :)
You call yourself the King of Thid, but you wont duel my Zerker ? or at least you didn't want to when i was playing him last.

im Frenzy the zerk got stripped by GOA but will be back in action when i get some money :twak:

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Who the hell duels a zerker with an sb? I might be crazy but am not that crazy ;) .

Too many Kings spoils the eh - well you can't all be Kings. Why not fight it out amongst you and I will consider making the winner a Prince or Princess - consider that is.

Edit: hey the poll finished and I appear to be 'mental to the bone'. Nothing new there then. Bit offa waste of time really. Oh well.

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Too many Kings spoils the eh - well you can't all be Kings. Why not fight it out amongst you and I will consider making the winner a Prince or Princess - consider that is.

Who made you able to do that? Who proclaimed you king of thid? OMG! you did, so I'm doing the same, I'm the king of thid!! All you others go away ;)
And if you're really nice I'll make you the royal jester Thugs.

MKJ said:
'mental to the bone'.

Ok, I hear you

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Ah but when I proclaimed myself 'King' I killed everyone that tried to take my crown off me. Are yu able to do that? All you gotta do is say you can't be beaten and for anyone who can do so to take a picture as proof. If you can do that and play for a few months where no-one can take such a pic then you could well be inline for the throne. Other than that nope. Sorry you gotta prove yourself. Go forrit. And no hiding in CK blasting stuff with your wizzie all day long from 3 miles away. Melee.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
how can you say your are the best when you narrow down the rules so it will only fit you?

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure I narrowed it down much? You can be fully buffed and fully sc'd - toa'd as well I suppose but you gotta fight anyone that crosses your path. Exclude vamps in this but I don't think a vamp could take me out if I was as above even. But you can leave them alone. Just lay down the challenge to all and take the consequences. Can you stay alive for long? Don't forget you gotta brag to make sure everyone knows so they gonna come a hunting for you. Pretty lenient rules if you ask me :) . And you need to either tape your fight - not hard - or take the picture of your dead enemy after.

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Sorry you gotta prove yourself. Go forrit. And no hiding in CK blasting stuff with your wizzie all day long from 3 miles away. Melee.

First of all, I said I didnt do that, so if you're going to reply to my post, read what I type.

MKJ said:
Ah but when I proclaimed myself 'King' I killed everyone that tried to take my crown off me.

Yet you refused to duel many, I'm sure I could dig up alot of posts, but I cba. You also died alot of times, lately you've been claiming that is because of ToA and BBs, yet,

MKJ said:
You can be fully buffed and fully sc'd - toa'd as well I suppose but you gotta fight anyone that crosses your path.

Now you say that's ok, so, by this I understand you're no longer the king of thid in your own eyes (never been in mine).

MKJ said:
Sorry you gotta prove yourself.

I've done that. Maybe I'll start bragging one day, but you know I'm the king Thugs :p

PS:

MKJ said:
And you need to either tape your fight - not hard

That isnt true, well, partly, I can tape the fights, but I cant share them to people, making it pointless.

MKJ said:
or take the picture of your dead enemy after.

Faulty aswell, I could make it look like I killed someone even if a zerg did it, so you'll have to take my word for it ^^ Kkthxbb

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Ah but someone could also take a pic of yu deaded when they have 4 realm points to prove it.

You are a newcomer to Thid BG. I laid the guantlet down with my fully buffed sb - PKJ. He had full buffs and haste more often that not. Annihilated everything that he came across - and he attacked everything. Made films about it and no-one could prove me wrong - for months. Only started dieing when I removed the buffs and even then I lasted for a quite a long time before dieing - to a Friar infact.

I earned my crown so now you gotta. Don't forget Freddys wasn't Freddys then but - hell I can't remember now - well whatever it was it sure was a lot busier than Freddys is and I had a lot more fights as a result.

Don't forget I lose when I am unbuffed and no TOA. Why play unbuffed cos everyone said it was my buffs doing the killing and not me so I removed them and still killed them :) . Nah you don't become 'King' by just saying so but by proving it. After all that -if you manage to keep alive without losing for 900 rps (which I did) then you have to face me unbuffed in a duel. I think that is fair - don't you? :touch: .

CuddleBunny!

Banned
im king o Thid, i hav nevr bin defeated! yousa all kno nd u all fear me u kno it!
no1 will evr defeat me!

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Go get him - NOW! Cuddles you in the s*** now m8 :) . You gonna dieeeeeeeeeee :touch: .

Another can of lager me thinks. Should be deaded by the time I drink it I should think.

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Ah but someone could also take a pic of yu deaded when they have 4 realm points to prove it.

Yeah, as they could with you, because, face it, both you and I die when we play. And I dont think even you'll deny that?

MKJ said:
You are a newcomer to Thid BG.

No, I've most likely been there for just as long or longer then you.

MKJ said:
I laid the guantlet down with my fully buffed sb - PKJ. He had full buffs and haste more often that not. Annihilated everything that he came across - and he attacked everything. Made films about it and no-one could prove me wrong - for months. Only started dieing when I removed the buffs and even then I lasted for a quite a long time before dieing - to a Friar infact.

Well, I've never fought your allmighty SB, so I havent died to you either.

MKJ said:
I earned my crown so now you gotta. Don't forget Freddys wasn't Freddys then but - hell I can't remember now - well whatever it was it sure was a lot busier than Freddys is and I had a lot more fights as a result.

I've most likely earned the "crown" just as much as you have, as have 100k others playing this game, difference is, you bragg about it. And it was Barryshouse.

MKJ said:
Don't forget I lose when I am unbuffed and no TOA. Nah you don't become 'King' by just saying so but by proving it. After all that -if you manage to keep alive without losing for 900 rps (which I did) then you have to face me unbuffed in a duel. I think that is fair - don't you? :touch: .

I hear you say it, yet there is no proof, I have seen some lousy vids of you killing lvl 20s in freegear, that's about it, not that I have bothered watching many of them though, because frankly, they suck.

Anyway, I'm going to log of now, got alot to do, but I'll reply more tomorrow if you have written anything by then :p

PS: There is no use in posting alot of vids now, as I've seen enough of them in the past. And when I say I havent watched alot, I mean considering how many you've posted.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe - nice try - not.

My vids are back on infact.

Vids

Don't think you will see me killing level 20s in that lot :) . See me killing buffed up and twinked players though that are quite capable of dropping a few players at the same time. Now go make some vids as good.

Afran

Part of the furniture
MKJ said:
Hehe - nice try - not.

Vids

Don't think you will see me killing level 20s in that lot :) . See me killing buffed up and twinked players though that are quite capable of dropping a few players at the same time. Now go make some vids as good.
When will you duel my merc?xE

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Not bad Cuddles. You know I think I should start a class about how to post on Freddy's for max replies. Think I should charge a fee though cos after all I am a business man - wot a joke that is. Wot should I charge?

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Yu die as soon as I look at yu. Tis like a reflex action you have acquired.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
MKJ said:
But yu talking about me now :) . Stop it will yah so I can bugger off in peace to live my life quietly etc etc. Anyone know forra desert island somewhere I can retire too?

Im glad as long as you spare me from your "braindead, makes no sense at all" posts. :clap:

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Hehe - nice try - not.

Aragyn said:
PS: There is no use in posting alot of vids now, as I've seen enough of them in the past.

Aragyn said:
if you're going to reply to my post, read what I type.

See? You sux, I pwn, I'm the king!

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Did I ever make any? I remember getting mashed by you and you uber pet. Don't think that was ever recorded though.

Bowmaden

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs is a good player
His Videos show him beating level 25 buffs Nightblades etc

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
I beat your unbuffed merc - so I thought. I suffered a hard drive failure which lost a great many films. You sure you beat me with your merc? Thought that was the film where I was taking arrow damage at the same time. Pretty sure that was your alt - unbuffed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom