• Taking the joke to faar!

Votes: 33 39.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
MKJ said:
I beat your unbuffed merc - so I thought. I suffered a hard drive failure which lost a great many films. You sure you beat me with your merc? Thought that was the film where I was taking arrow damage at the same time. Pretty sure that was your alt - unbuffed.

i love myself lololololololololololololololololo!!!

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Found them films Illudian. Bottom of the list. Bah you should have died in both fights. Me firing on just 2 cylinders first fight. 2nd fight my potion slot was empty - doh. Still the 2nd fight was a fun fight for sure.

Films

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
Ahh :)
First fight I was unbuffed and was expecting you. Big axe hurt at the end.
Second I was buffed and you caught me off guard and I kinda feck up. Nice fights tho.
All stealthers have the advantage to land the first 1-2 hits mind you. So thats still an advantage, PA or not.

Shame you didnt get the minstrel one. But I doubt Ill be playing a lot in thidranki anymore. Having way more fun in higher BGs, less zergy etc.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Aragyn said:
I've most likely earned the "crown" just as much as you have, as have 100k others playing this game, difference is, you bragg about it. And it was Barryshouse.

Actually it was Barrysworld... kthxbye i been around longer than u both cos i am so old i remember these things, like when u could kill a wizzie with just a thruppenny bit and still have change to get the bus home. I am king of Thid in fact because i rarely go there , i have my peons to do it for me :)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
knighthood said:
Actually it was Barrysworld... kthxbye i been around longer than u both cos i am so old i remember these things, like when u could kill a wizzie with just a thruppenny bit and still have change to get the bus home. I am king of Thid in fact because i rarely go there , i have my peons to do it for me :)

Care...

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
orly_owl.jpg

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Yu better care or I will start the game up again and put my good foot up your tight arse - a longs ways up too :touch: .

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Yu better care or I will start the game up again and put my good foot up your tight arse - a longs ways up too :touch: .
Bring it on :p

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
Your into that shit :s ?
nooooo!! but he can try to do that, in the game :twak: not IRL. I'm not that **** up :touch:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
MKJ said:

Prefer having a challenge, not running around thid thinking im the best then reaching 50 and getting raped in "true" rvr

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Tis only a game after all. No time to play at level 50. Got no interest in doing so either cos the game sux at that level. Always said Thid was high enough for anyone to enjoy the game and should have been the end game too. Sitting at your computer hunched over f**** your health up eventually. Taking months and months to get whatever is required to play in Thid is bad enough but at 50? God knows how long it all takes to equip yourself properly - and for what? I had a little go and the game was the same as playing in Thid except buffs were far more powerful and you had more toys to mess around with. Overall the game looked like it had definitely deteriorated from Thid level. More lag too I noticed. Fights over faster than in Thid yet everyone having more hits. Nah terrible. Far more fun to be had in Thid for my money. If they took the buffs off and got shot of TOA from Thid as well - and sc too come to think of it - the game would be that much better. Skill definitely needs to be shown in Thid just like at 50 - overwise how come I have killed practically every sodding level 50 guy that has decided to come to Thid to teach me a lesson? Eh and done so whilst unbuffed too. Think about it - or try to:confused:

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
MKJ said:
Tis only a game after all. No time to play at level 50. Got no interest in doing so either cos the game sux at that level. Always said Thid was high enough for anyone to enjoy the game and should have been the end game too. Sitting at your computer hunched over f**** your health up eventually. Taking months and months to get whatever is required to play in Thid is bad enough but at 50? God knows how long it all takes to equip yourself properly - and for what? I had a little go and the game was the same as playing in Thid except buffs were far more powerful and you had more toys to mess around with. Overall the game looked like it had definitely deteriorated from Thid level. More lag too I noticed. Fights over faster than in Thid yet everyone having more hits. Nah terrible. Far more fun to be had in Thid for my money. If they took the buffs off and got shot of TOA from Thid as well - and sc too come to think of it - the game would be that much better. Skill definitely needs to be shown in Thid just like at 50 - overwise how come I have killed practically every sodding level 50 guy that has decided to come to Thid to teach me a lesson? Eh and done so whilst unbuffed too. Think about it - or try to:confused:

This is absolutely CRAZY.

Made me laugh like this.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Sing along ftw!! Just for you Mjk=D
I know a crazy sb!
Hes always on this site,
a fat and ugly baldy man,
he really is a freak,
Hes to cool for frontiers,
Hes never let us down,
And everybody thinks,
Hes the most fucked up guy in town!

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
OOOHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

And now hes level 20,
your not gonna hear the last,
with skillz that are to l33tzor,
he really has a blast,
hes always on and posting,
but insists he doesnt play,
and everybody knows now,
That MJK is gay!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
ahahahahhahahhahahahhaha xD

He makes alot of thid vids,
hes really very keen,
he runs about without buffs,
just for his e-peen,
He kills the odd grey caster,
he adds upon your sight,
But everybody knows that,
he plays his char like shite!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahgaghahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahahahahah

<---- The End ----->

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
Sing along ftw!! Just for you Mjk=D
I know a crazy sb!
Hes always on this site,
a fat and ugly baldy man,
he really is a freak,
Hes to cool for frontiers,
Hes never let us down,
And everybody thinks,
Hes the most fucked up guy in town!

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
OOOHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

And now hes level 20,
your not gonna hear the last,
with skillz that are to l33tzor,
he really has a blast,
hes always on and posting,
but insists he doesnt play,
and everybody knows now,
That MJK is gay!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
ahahahahhahahhahahahhaha xD

He makes alot of thid vids,
hes really very keen,
he runs about without buffs,
just for his e-peen,
He kills the odd grey caster,
he adds upon your sight,
But everybody knows that,
he plays his char like shite!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahgaghahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahahahahah

<---- The End ----->

lol :clap: this is just. There are no words for telling how great this is!! :D

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Not bad poem that but hell yu is just a boy compared to me in poem writing - a mere child. My poems are far more entertaining. Keep on trying though cos yu show sum promise :) .

By the way I hardly post anymore now. Nothing really to add. Wonder how I not blasting this forum through from boredom but I ain't even though I laid up with a broken foot. Got me tons of stuff to do anyways. I got a new dream now and that is to play me guitar in pubs etc. To do that I gotta get soooooooo good at it. And you know me when I set my mind to do something I do it.

Nah no-one gonna take Thugs place on this forum. Impossible. No-one is mad enough to follow in my footsteps. You know there are different forms of 'madness'. I fall into the 'gifted mad' category. On the knife edge. Not many people like me about. Creators. Geniusussssss. Kings. Well I have proven that by becoming 'King of Thid. See you know it makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom