• Taking the joke to faar!

Votes: 33 39.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Is he serious in what he is saying in his posts? :eek7:

Want to know what you guys think.. Is Thugs mental, or just taking a joke to faar?

CuddleBunny!

Banned
like you, he is a crazy mofo.. only you are in a positive way, he is just plain fucked up... bet he was so fugly the nurse droped him to the floor when he came out o_O

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Well I can certainly say that my dislike of Thugs is massive and public.
However I find a poll on whether he is nuts or not to be in poor taste mate.
I decline to vote.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Definitely nuts and I got the papers to prove it :clap: .

We all 'nuts' cept some are more 'nuts' than others - especially Rookie. He thinks he is 'normal' but he more 'nuts' than many for sure. Lot of 's in this post.

Normal - piff.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
please dont fill bg forums with crap about him, in other words. DONT FEED THE TROLLS. you think hes an idiot. your posts about him is what kept him here. he needs to be seen and talked about. if we ignore him we can make him go away

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
But yu talking about me now :) . Stop it will yah so I can bugger off in peace to live my life quietly etc etc. Anyone know forra desert island somewhere I can retire too?

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Come on say something godamn it. Am having withdrawal symptoms already and it only been like 10 mins :mad: . Such agony you won 't believe. Oh whoa is me *sobs*.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Shut the fuck up with all this Thugs shit tbh if you keep making new posts he's not going to go away like most people want him to... not me i think he is a luagh cause all you fucking retards keep 'biteing' on his posts :p

Just fucking stop it and get back to playing the game rather then whining.

Kragh

One of Freddy's beloved
Hamro said:
if we ignore him we can make him go away

Just like Freddy Kreuger! Or am I mixing my 80s horror movie knowledge? :D

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
I've read alot of the posts about this individual.
I've come to several conclusions about him, frist I thought he was just a cock chasing 5 mins of fame.
For some reason he just wouldn't go away, so I thought maybe he was trying to see how far he could take it before being completely ignored, shook my shoulders and thought "sure, why not?"

But reading his posts, some of the things he's said with months inbetween has left me with a feeling he really is a mentally unstable Billy no Mates and all he has in his life is getting people worked up over nothing. Combined with a presumed alcohol problem I kinda feel sorry for him more than provoked, unlike some people.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
The most fun thing about Thugs is how easy he winds you people up.

You cry like mfkers when you see his name. And Im pretty sure you just cant resist reading trough all the pages with him.

He is odd in his posting yeah. keep calling him retarded and teh such is way above "odd". thats play fucking lame. and should be bannable on these forums.

Which reminds me. He aint even taking offence whatever people are saying

Go Thugs

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Posts like this that MJK seeks.

He loves attention, his fucked up little ways like it.. Hell.. hes prob getting off over the fact someone had a poll over him !

:wanker: mmm..... polll...... :wanker:

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
But reading his posts, some of the things he's said with months inbetween has left me with a feeling he really is a mentally unstable Billy no Mates and all he has in his life is getting people worked up over nothing. Combined with a presumed alcohol problem I kinda feel sorry for him more than provoked, unlike some people.

Well you right in one thing but wrong in another. Always said I am mentally unbalanced and have been since my teens. Shit happens and it happened to me with a breakdown at the tender age of 17. Since then I have had recurring periods of illness. Thing is though I have always been truthful even though I kind of embellish it a bit. I post passionately always be it when in a serious mood or in a leg pulling mood. But like I said I have a great deal to do in my life. So much so I can't really find the time to play DAOC anymore. My posting on here is a bit of a break from other things I do in my life - website shit - guitar playing - running - reading - etc etc. We all need a break now and then and this is my way of relaxing. It will have to stop though and will when I find some other outlet. Any chat site will do I suppose and I better start looking for one. Underneath this hardened DAOC gaming alt exterior is a highly tuned and thoughtful person wot can chat about a great many things - along with having an insight into nearly everything that really matters - our psychological makeup. You ain't really seen me discussing things like I could and will never. Pity my life is nothing but a struggle. Tried to help the 'unfortunate' once when I enrolled as a psychiatric nursing assistant. To be honest once you end up in a mental hospital pumped full of drugs you right in the shit. Sod that the mother f****** are too far gone :mad: . Nah one can be unbalanced and still lead an exciting life.

Oh well time for bed. Gotta busy day ahead of me tomorrow - as usual. You wait till I play my guitar next on this forum - if allowed. It gonna make you cry. I improving so fast now. Instead of playing this game anymore I am improving in something and being productive.

I rambling now so time to head off. Glad we had this nice chat. See I can be sensitive and 'nice'. If you want a shoulder to cry on well errrmmm - piss off and find someone else's cos you not having mine. But if you want to do battle on these boards then am game. Keep it relevant though cos this is the Battlegrounds after all. The 'King of Thid' is allowed to talk rubbish cos well he just is that is all ;) . Wassa point in being 'Dah King' if you don't get these little perks.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
OkAy....
Silly how alot of people dislike thugz yet keep making posts just for him.... Ofc he doesnt play a lvl 50 when all of u keep stroking his e-peen like this... Good for u thuggy have fun being the thid slut for the gay ;)

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
The 'King of Thid' is allowed to talk rubbish cos well he just is that is all ;) . Wassa point in being 'Dah King' if you don't get these little perks.

Stop saying that!!! I'm the king of thid!!!!

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Are u now. Where are you films to prove it then? Mine are numerous and infact got cobwebs on em now. Think they still running but to be honest I not sure if they are.

Films

That might work - might.

To be 'King' you gotta prove yourself over and over. At least make a start. Kill someone and take a pic. From small acorns - whopping big trees grow and so on. Damn I clever eh. Pearls from my mouth or typing fingers all the time - awesome :) . Damn fine lager this. No whisky though there is half a bottle downstairs. Not gonna touch that :drink: .

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Fascinating home server setup. Marvellous really and allows you to run a site on your home computer - the one I am using now. Firewall was set too high to allow access to it though. Lowered it a bit so you can get through.

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Are u now.

Yes

MKJ said:
To be 'King' you gotta prove yourself over and over.

Ok, been there, done that.

MKJ said:
At least make a start. Kill someone and take a pic. From small acorns - whopping big trees grow and so on. Damn I clever eh. Pearls from my mouth or typing fingers all the time - awesome :) . Damn fine lager this. No whisky though there is half a bottle downstairs. Not gonna touch that :drink: .

Well, when I kill someone in thid I dont feel that it's such a big thing that I need to take a pic of it, as someone else might need to make sure their ego is large enough :p ZOMG!!! I killed two SBs with my unbuffed necro!!! Or i onshotted someone with my firewizz!!! ZOMFG!!

So just stfu and bow to the real king of thid - me!

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Ah don't think so. Necro or wizzie? Wot the hell are them? Buffed necro is practically unkillable by a soloer. Wizzie? Wot you stand on ck and blast stuff? Nah sorry get down to ground level and roll something with melee. Take pictures when you have killed other melee guys and gals. You gotta long ways to go before becoming 'King'. For one thing you can't be 'The King of Thid' as a caster. Reroll and havvanother go :) .

By the way I would take you apart if you unbuffed as a necro. Only ones I can't take are fully buffed and TOA'd - with their pet fully buffed along with it. Struggle then for sure.

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
First there was one but now there are 2 self-proclaimed kings?
Is this becoming an epidemic?
Since you both are so superior why don't you just duke it out? I'm sure Thugs will record it and post the video up here :m00:

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Nah, not gonna humiliate anyone if I can help it. No way any unbuffed necro can live with me in a dual even if TOA'd though. They gotta be twinked for casting speed entirely to stop a full assault. By that they gotta be fully buffed and sc'd correctly. Not sure they need TOA if they got the spec right but I have dropped a lot of buffed necro's too. Some outdamage me by a fair bit and I got no chance then. Unbuffed necros just don't survive though at all.

Shit all this posting cos I not playing is getting me in deeper trouble than when I was playing. I think I am boozing more as a result and have more time on my hands to trawl these boards. My fingers are hurting like hell from all the guitar practising I am carrying out. Oh well maybe I ought to show me face again or something. Need to find some damn thing for sure.

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
Tbh, i seriously belive he is just a guy taking the joke way too far by now. Tho i like having him around, as i always gets a good laugh out of his posts. ;)

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Ah don't think so. Necro or wizzie? Wot the hell are them? Buffed necro is practically unkillable by a soloer.

I'm sure I said it was unbuffed

MKJ said:
Wizzie? Wot you stand on ck and blast stuff?

No, that's lame

MKJ said:
Nah sorry get down to ground level and roll something with melee. Take pictures when you have killed other melee guys and gals. You gotta long ways to go before becoming 'King'. For one thing you can't be 'The King of Thid' as a caster. Reroll and havvanother go :)

I have something melee, and I still kill on that, but it has been a while since I've played that in thid, maybe I'll do it again. Who sais you cant be king of thid as a caster? You do? Skrew you. I'M THE KING OF THID!!! you see? I can be the king of thid as a caster.

MKJ said:
By the way I would take you apart if you unbuffed as a necro. Only ones I can't take are fully buffed and TOA'd - with their pet fully buffed along with it. Struggle then for sure.

No you couldnt, I ROXOR YOO!!!

HAIL THE KING OF THID!!! (me ofc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom