Those who are about to die...

X

Xavier

i don't know but on the subject of trains I've learned something REALLY important if we're going to do nissies again... if someone draws purples out and legs it with a pursuing train DON'T ATTACK the train... if the purples aren't in their spawn area and are being drawn in a train they WON'T ATTACK UNLESS ATTACKED i.e. they'll pelt past us persuing the fool that riled then and bugger off back to their spawn point passing us twice without fatality or incident...

Kinda sounds like we need to bear that one in mind ;)

H

Hashmonster

sounds right xav - we had a couple of those "just leg it" moments last night, very funneh! Nice pic summo :) me fly!! :D

X

Xavier

they won't attack

even agressive creatures won't attack a group unless they're either in their 'camp' area or in direct proximity...

so the landtrain of purple nasties if untouched will run out -> smack the lowbies DOWN ->run back to spawn point...

simple innit!

W

WPKenny

Cool, so we just need to resist the temptation to "help" them. i.e. no healing, no sending in SF, no tanks having a pop, no mages trying to aggro the creatures away etc.

LOL. Can you see that happening? :)

We can dream.....

S

Summo

This is all true. Last night these tomtes ran stright past me on their way to the retreating other group. They then ran straight back totally ignoring me.

W

Wij

You're obviously not cool enough. They offered to buy me a drink and asked for my phone number :p

X

Xavier

hehe, u reckon there's a message in the fact that they first attacked Kenny?

Ive told ya mate, they live in caves so they're eyesite sucks, if you had a wash once in a while they'd be less likely to track your scent! :p

W

WPKenny

Surely if they live in caves and I hadn't washed, I'd be harder to pick out?

They attack me cos I'm the uber mage with uber spells and an uber spirit who gets up to all sort of uber mischeif. They see me as their primary threat. So there. :p

X

Xavier

oh, I thought it was the shiny nail varnish that made you stand out :p

F

Fex

Damini I did not run away, well that time anyway. I simply ran to help the poor unsuspecting sods that brought them out to meet and greet us. As soon as the first shot hit the mark I realized that death was on its way. Stupid of me really.

X

Xavier

we gonna go again tonight?

go on ;) we're well 'ard

well, as long as nvatrat joins us :D

W

Wij

Don't think I'll get to play until Sunday :(

/edit: oh, maybe late-ish tonight...

/edit2: i wanna go back into nisse's lair to pick up more items. apparently the prisoners should get rescued by killing the executioner too.

S

Summo

Um... we rescued the prisoners, Wij. Didn't you see them run past and that message that said 'You have rescued a prisoner'?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom