Those 15 free day thingys.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
You know those emails giving you 15 free days if your account is closed for a certain period, mine went straight into my spam filter and I lost them, is there any way to get them back?

Thanks.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Qe?

If you mean the 7 day free recomendation trial, you need the email for it. I suggest you put @goa.com in your safe(ish) list to avoid it happening again.

Ask whoever recommended you to put you forward again.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
nah I think he means the 15 day "come back to camelot" promotion that they put out a while ago.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Oh, I thought you could get a 15 day reactivation if you hadn't played for a period...I must've dreamt it.
So with the recommendation trial can you only start fresh from level 1?

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
nah I think he means the 15 day "come back to camelot" promotion that they put out a while ago.

Yeah that thing. :) Is it still around?

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Bugger. :( So bored, didn't get a WoW key, Haven't got a CC to reopen DaoC account. ARGH!

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I got the 7 day thing working but when I try to join servers it says "You haven't been invited to this server type"

Does anyone know which server does work?

Tilda

Mobius said:
Bugger. :( So bored, didn't get a WoW key, Haven't got a CC to reopen DaoC account. ARGH!
Mobius, if you PM me, i'm sure we could work something out ith payment, if you're interested :p

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Tilda said:
Mobius, if you PM me, i'm sure we could work something out ith payment, if you're interested :p

LoL sounds fishy !!!1! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom