SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Unless you are really rich.
It's a response to the bank of england saying we need to suck up being poor:

Which I'd listen to if they and their technocratic lizard lot hadn't given all of the productivity gains since the 1980's directly to the super rich, leaving a very thin gruel - which is getting thinner - for the masses.

Here's hoping that someone somewhere has snapped at that remark and does something really really horrible to him.

It's the only way they're gonna learn... sadly :(

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Whoever would have thought that after years and years of money printer going "BRRR" the value of the existing cash out there would start to devalue?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Whoever would have thought that after years and years of money printer going "BRRR" the value of the existing cash out there would start to devalue?
Yep.

It's the prime reason why crypto's were invented - governments deciding to steal the value of the wealth that you've built up over a lifetime's hard work and handing it to the super rich. If they can't control the printing of money, they can't devalue currencies.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
12 hour shift. Ordered a McDonald's. Someone else's food arrived. Got my money back and 4 big macs and a triple cheese.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Do not buy Jedi Survivor. It’s just a more generic version of the last Jedi title. Lifeless and messy fight mechanics

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I thought the forums were having problems still, but it turns out it's just firefox. Chrome and Edge seem to be working fine - FF on desktop & mobile is unusable for me.

Anyone else having similar? Just thought people might not be posting if they weren't aware.

BTW - is anyone yet able to give some news about our lord and master? I really hope @Deebs is OK, and recovering well from whatever happened.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I thought the forums were having problems still, but it turns out it's just firefox. Chrome and Edge seem to be working fine - FF on desktop & mobile is unusable for me.

Anyone else having similar? Just thought people might not be posting if they weren't aware.

BTW - is anyone yet able to give some news about our lord and master? I really hope @Deebs is OK, and recovering well from whatever happened.

It was flaking out on Chrome for me, but it seems to have sorted itself out now.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Thought it was all still down. Works on my phone. I refuse to use chrome or edge.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
If I had to put my techie hat on I'd guess @Deebs has some kind of load-balancer setup and it's sticking people (based on session, ip, *shrug*) on a broken server. That's why it works for some and not others, and it stays that way for days.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
No updates I'm afraid, just crossed fingers

Gray

FH is my second home
Still having great issues in connecting to the forum, clearing cookies and incognito not helping where i think previously it did.

I did just fire up my NordVPN though and it's connected immediately without any complications?!

On Virgin Media with O2 network. Hrmhm

Gray

FH is my second home
So far going through my VPN it has worked flawlessly.

Guess I'll give it a day or two

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Thought it was all still down. Works on my phone. I refuse to use chrome or edge.

Works perfectly fine in Edge *shrug* - At least it is today.

Edge has been my daily driver for at least 7 months and have pretty much stopped using Chrome on the PC.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Works perfectly fine in Edge *shrug* - At least it is today.

Edge has been my daily driver for at least 7 months and have pretty much stopped using Chrome on the PC.

I'm using Edge right now and I'd say about one in three clicks is failing. If it's a DNS/Load balancing issue, choice of browser isn't really going to matter.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm using Edge right now and I'd say about one in three clicks is failing. If it's a DNS/Load balancing issue, choice of browser isn't really going to matter.
Yep, I agree - suspect we're being bounced between load balancers. For me, once connection is established it seems to work fine.

For info, Deebs status is that he is still unwell, so not around to intervene folks, so please wish him better and not grumble, eh?

Embattle

FH is my second home
Yep, I agree - suspect we're being bounced between load balancers. For me, once connection is established it seems to work fine.

For info, Deebs status is that he is still unwell, so not around to intervene folks, so please wish him better and not grumble, eh?

I think everyone has wished him well and not grumbled as much as looked for information regarding the forums and possible home based solutions to fix the patchy nature, which in reality there are none but bashing the refresh button ;)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I think everyone has wished him well and not grumbled as much as looked for information regarding the forums and possible home based solutions to fix the patchy nature, which in reality there are none but bashing the refresh button ;)
I think we all just have to accept that they're here when they're here and they're not when they're not at the moment.

My luck hasn't been good since the last day I posted, so I think it's all random chance.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
He lives :)

How've you been?

Balls deep in 12 hour days, project managing a new CRM system with a boss that I have spoken to properly twice since Xmas, because he is a melt and his 97-year-old mum died in November, and now he doesn't feel like working.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Also, got another rescue cat, he is an absolute unit. Only just got his knackers chopped when we took him in.

Thick as mince though.

20230504_164431.jpg
20230307_193557.jpg

Duane Dibley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom