SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Hardly surprising not as if anything is being done to stop the continued explosion in trendy wood burners.

With the cost of energy this winter ours has been an absolute godsend.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Mrs Lamp : Alexa, set a timer for 24 minutes and 14 seconds
Lamp: 24 minutes and 14 seconds ?
Mrs Lamp: Its only approximate. I need to cook this thing from frozen
Lamp: (walking out the kitchen, grabbing a mouthful of peanuts) Alexa is a slag
Alexa: I'm sorry I didn't understand that
Mrs Lamp: Don't call her a slag. Alexa you're not a slag are you ?
Alexa: Here are some pictures of slugs.
Lamp: Brilliant
Mrs Lamp: Alexa don't show me any more pictures of slugs
Alexa: Alright I won't
Mrs Lamp: Will you just piss off out of my kitchen and go and play with yourself until dinner is ready
Lamp: Gladly...

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Mrs Lamp: Will you just piss off out of my kitchen and go and play with yourself until dinner is ready
Lamp: Gladly...

Legendary :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Most, if not all, female coppers have been sexually assaulted by male cops - says HM Inspector Of Constabulary.

Most - if not all.

That's an astonishing claim. And if true - then there's zero chance of the police saving the public from sexual assault - because if the cops can't even help themselves, who can they help?

This is an admission that all cops are bent IMO. Because if female cops, despite all their training and knowledge, can't band together and bring prosecutions against sexual assaulters in their own ranks then they're complicit too.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Most, if not all, female coppers have been sexually assaulted by male cops - says HM Inspector Of Constabulary.

Most - if not all.

That's an astonishing claim. And if true - then there's zero chance of the police saving the public from sexual assault - because if the cops can't even help themselves, who can they help?

This is an admission that all cops are bent IMO. Because if female cops, despite all their training and knowledge, can't band together and bring prosecutions against sexual assaulters in their own ranks then they're complicit too.

Nice misquote :D

most, if not all, serving female police officers had had to endure sexual assault and inappropriate behaviour from fellow officers

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Nice misquote :D
It's not a misquote.

Sexual assault AND inappropriate behaviour. Not sexual assault OR inappropriate behaviour.

They're fucking all at it - says HM Inspector of Constabulary.

And what about the rest of what I said - that they're incapable of protecting the public if they can't get it right in their own ranks?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Doesn't improve it much

Of course it does, there's a big difference between sexually assaulting someone and 'inappropriate behaviour' the latter which I'm sure most people have done at some point or another, especially when the definition vague.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Of course it does, there's a big difference between sexually assaulting someone and 'inappropriate behaviour' the latter which I'm sure most people have done at some point or another, especially when the definition vague.
Not what he said though.

Remember, nowadays an unwanted pat on the ass is sexual assault.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
I'd like to see the results of the census taken by "Most, if not all" of the serving female Police officers. Sounds to me like someone is trying to push an agenda and is spouting opinion as fact.

The problem with inappropriate behaviour is that what is considered inappropriate is entire subjective. Dirty jokes and innuendo are usually considered banter. Of course you play to your audience. If someone isn't able/willing to participate, you don't do it.

I've also seen putting your hand on someone's arm/shoulder/back as you squeeze past them labelled as sexual assault by some of the more chronically offended people out there.

It's no secret that the Police are by and large corrupt. Nor will I deny that there are some proper cunts out there. I just think that people should have access to all the facts and context instead of an attention grabbing headline.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'd like to see the results of the census taken by "Most, if not all" of the serving female Police officers. Sounds to me like someone is trying to push an agenda and is spouting opinion as fact.
HM Inspector of Constabulary.

HM Inspectorate of Constabulary (HMIC) independently assesses police forces and policing, asking the questions that citizens would ask and publishing information to allow the public to compare the performance of their force against others

Their job is to have all the facts - and then to report them to us.

And they said, explitly, most, if not all, female police offices have been subject to sexual assault and inappropriate behaviour.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
When earthquakes hit my standard response is 'well yeah, building shit buildings in those areas is probably gonna lead to that.'

But then you see this...

No denying this is a bad earthquake and there would have been damage even with better quality buildings but there is no way a modern multi-story should pancake like they have.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
That castle will be easily repaired though, it's basically just stone and mortar for the most part.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
EVEN MORE SO
200.gif

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I’m off round to a friend’s house this weekend to play games so of course one of my SSDs has died.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom