SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It doesn't matter who started it @BloodOmen - it's not a schoolyard.

There are deep seated cultural issues in the area. But they're no worse than the rest of the human race. Just look at our own idiotic tribalism.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Courtney Cox is 58 years old.
Or "another dumb bitch has gone under the knife".

1663692892328.png[/spolier]

I used to feel really bad for them but I don't feel sorry for women who do this to themselves any more. There've been so many examples of women who've had cosmetic procedures and not a single one looks better afterwards - so they've all the evidence in the world.

It's a shame there's still an "industry" (a vampiric one, that preys on insecurity, that needs to be staked through the heart and burned) tbh. And it's still growth - men are increasingly falling prey.

But at least their face says "don't bother talking to me - I'm fucked up and can't deal with reality" - so you can dodge them. Small mercies eh?

:(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Or "another dumb bitch has gone under the knife".

View attachment 46933[/spolier]

I used to feel really bad for them but I don't feel sorry for women who do this to themselves any more. There've been so many examples of women who've had cosmetic procedures and not a single one looks better afterwards - so they've all the evidence in the world.

It's a shame there's still an "industry" (a vampiric one, that preys on insecurity, that needs to be staked through the heart and burned) tbh. And it's still growth - men are increasingly falling prey.

But at least their face says "don't bother talking to me - I'm fucked up and can't deal with reality" - so you can dodge them. Small mercies eh?

:(

Right, something else you don't like. OK mate, how new.

Point was, she is 58.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Nah, Pakistan vs India always brings Indians/Pakistanis squaring up to each other in Leicester, but it never really escalates into this.

One of Modi's stooges is coming to the UK on a tour, she basically believes in hardcore nationalist Hinduism, and has said things that make the Taliban look like girl scouts.

It always blew my mind from a young age where I had Indian mates take racism from white people, then they'd go and call someone a Paki

It's very sad.

Has anyone tried asking both sides to just grow the fuck up?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I'm fairly sure you could see the British telling Indians and Pakistanis to get along is somewhat problematic.

Yeah, that's great, but I thought we were all one people? Either they aren't, or they are?

Some pissing contest on which is the bestest god seems somehow...primitive and pointless?

Yeah, sure, things happened 50+ years (fuck'in hell, 70 years) ago to people none of these people have ever met, in a country/culture completely alien to them, but come on. If anything, they are barking up the wrong tree, take it to Westminster, they might give a fuck, I doubt it though.

I hardly think the mean streets of Leicester are anything like India/Pakistan...at any time in their existence.

It's just some pointless label the Yoots have decided they belong to, because that is how they are conditioned, YOU MUST BE IN A PIGEON HOLE!

Last edited:

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
This story is great and the way the BBC have done it is even funnier.

They mention that he will play naked, that's because the theory is that he used a butt plug that would vibrate to give him instructions using AI.
Yeah it's funny but they have omitted the most likely way he cheated and what the more logical rumours suggest happened. Carlsen had been suspecting someone in his camp has been leaking his game preparations, either intentionally or accidentally, for a while now. So he prepped the opening he used in this match, an incredibly rare opening line he had only used once before in his career 15 years ago and his opponent, seemingly miraculously, was completely ready for it and unfazed, barely taking any time at all to think and make the perfectly correct response. So sure, not 100% for definite he cheated but it was enough to throw Carlsen off his game, especially since it's almost certain he knew this guy was a known online cheater. Also the later chess.com ban notice essentially said "we observed you cheating many more times than the two you admitted to and recently as well". Niemann may be completely innocent, no one can deny he's a clever bloke, but his past actions and personality have really done him no favours at all.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Somewhat followed it myself, almost pissed myself when they mentioned anal beads lol.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Final push before winter this weekend, and the house will be as insulated as I can be arsed to get it this year. 6 weeks of living in a building site. Cannot wait to get back to normality, but motivation has fallen on its arse.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Giving it a month for the cat to get settled back in after all the work and getting another, calling it Dibley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom