SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I didn't ask whether you were happy - I know you are, and you know I'm not.

I'm asking why you think it's OK.

How about we avoid tax completely? Why is it OK that the now King cannot be prosecuted for anything - criminal or civil?

Literally anything. He could come into your house, shoot your daughter in the face, and there's fuck all you could do about it.

That OK too? Or is it just OK that he doesn't have to pay tax?

Third time:

... (hint, the kids or grandkids ain't going to pay IHT on anything mum/granny left 'em).
Show me the Act/law that says anyone in the Royal Family who is not the next Monarch does not pay inheritance tax. I will wait until you crack my crypto seed. Dumb fuck. It is to the Monarch, anything else is taxed. Same as us.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It is to the Monarch, anything else is taxed. Same as us.
Yet I gave an example (which you kindly provided) that shows it is not so.

And like I said - you explain why it's OK for the monarch to be above the law and I'll re-engage.

Your Grace.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Up and coming. Traditionally Drag artists are/were male, lately more and more females have started doing it though.. yes... female impersonator impersonators. Nothing against males or indeed trans people doing it - happy to see CIS females doing it though.

10 points to her for the fucking name.

View: https://youtu.be/hE8VOFtsMl4

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Not been on here for a while, had a fair amount of bullshit to deal with over the past few months and I've just trawled my way through several pages of what can be best described as utter fucking bullshit.
And I have come to a conclusion, can someone hit Scouse with the ban stick?
I'm not against free speech, I just realise actions have consequences.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I've managed to get a cycle to work scheme set up at work. One thing I hadn't thought about before is that the scheme is not suitable for people on minimum, or living wage. We pay much higher than min, even to our grunts. The reason being is that it is done via salary sacrifice, which would take them to below minimum wage.

What a fucking stupid situation, people that could likely be helped the most being unable to access a scheme that (for me) is going to save me £600 on a new e-bike.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
After watching (18 minutes of) that I wish Lorraine Kelly was head of the anti-IR35 unit eh @Wij? ;)

Edit: Actually. Kept watching. I knew I never liked Ant & Dec.

Last edited:

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Whose the dick? The man just lost his mum…. It doesn’t matter whether he is the King or not he is bereaved…..The guy that fillmed and then released this is a complete cockbadger….. when my dad died I could bearly breath let alone do anything functional… I do not understand some of you …. It is not funny to see someone struggling due to loss, it really isn’t…

I hope you've seen the footage of him signing documents at that table, where he rudely gestures to someone to move things. Twice. Instead of simply moving them himself and asking said someone to pick them up.

Balls to him. Getting shouty at a pen? Ask for a biro, it isn't hard.

This is a man who's been surrounded by sycophants his entire life and it shows. A man who claims to love the countryside but who rides around killing foxes, and shooting birds from the sky for a laugh. Fuck him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom