SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I hope you've seen the footage of him signing documents at that table, where he rudely gestures to someone to move things. Twice. Instead of simply moving them himself and asking said someone to pick them up.

Balls to him. Getting shouty at a pen? Ask for a biro, it isn't hard.

This is a man who's been surrounded by sycophants his entire life and it shows. A man who claims to love the countryside but who rides around killing foxes, and shooting birds from the sky for a laugh. Fuck him.
I watched that signing in thing live and an awful lot is being made of him asking someone to move stuff. He was sat at a poxy little table with a massive document to sign and the ink well and all the paraphernalia was stopping him from turning the document to sign it comfortably. Big deal, he asked someone to step across and remove something rather than slowing the whole ceremony down by getting up and doing it himself. He is 73 ffs. It's more astonishing that nobody thought it'd be an issue beforehand and found a bigger table tbh.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I watched that signing in thing live and an awful lot is being made of him asking someone to move stuff. He was sat at a poxy little table with a massive document to sign and the ink well and all the paraphernalia was stopping him from turning the document to sign it comfortably. Big deal, he asked someone to step across and remove something rather than slowing the whole ceremony down by getting up and doing it himself. He is 73 ffs. It's more astonishing that nobody thought it'd be an issue beforehand and found a bigger table tbh.

He didn't ask, he dismissed and pulled a face. I'd have done it with an open palm and a "could you please move this?" Chaz though, that's too hard isn't it? Too hard to respect those he considers beneath him.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
He didn't ask, he dismissed and pulled a face. I'd have done it with an open palm and a "could you please move this?" Chaz though, that's too hard isn't it? Too hard to respect those he considers beneath him.
He did it twice actually - the first time (that people haven't made a song and dance over), he tried to arrange it so he could turn the document and sign it, sort of gestured that he was struggling and could someone please help him out a bit and the second time was "ffs why is this thing here again".

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well, at least we're all talking about the fuckers. I guess that's the most important thing.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
@Scouse we get it. You hate the monarchy. Kindly fuck off for a few days and build your chicken sheds or whatever.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
And this is out, as of a couple of hours ago. The style is taking a bit of getting used to be it's really good so far. I finished 1 a few months ago and Lechuck's Revenge last week in preparation but there's also a refresher scrapbook thing to refresh the memory.
Nostalgia fest. I'm really enjoying BG1.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
So many people here getting offended at any criticism of a bunch of people who've done fuck all to earn their position in life as people who are far more important than anyone else, merely because they slid out of the correct vagina.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I’m guessing they don’t have the daily mail in Finland:

View: https://twitter.com/BrentToderian/status/1571515696621981697

The issue is, a lot of homeless people (not all) also have drug problems and mental health problems. So you have to be very careful when just giving them an apartment, they need help with their underlying issues too. Take California as a prime example atm, terrible drug problems there atm, if you just gave those people an apartment it would solve nothing.

Good initiative by Finland though.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
So many people here getting offended at any criticism of a bunch of people who've done fuck all to earn their position in life as people who are far more important than anyone else, merely because they slid out of the correct vagina.

Or just bored of every single thread getting ruined by every other post being Scouse telling everyone why they are wrong and then post after post all about why, regardless of subject.

It's boring, it's been boring for some time...

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The issue is, a lot of homeless people (not all) also have drug problems and mental health problems. So you have to be very careful when just giving them an apartment, they need help with their underlying issues too. Take California as a prime example atm, terrible drug problems there atm, if you just gave those people an apartment it would solve nothing.

Good initiative by Finland though.

You don't think Finland has the exact same issue?

They have quite a big alcoholism issue.

Saying one homelessness is different to another in the 'first world' is a bit daft.

Also California is the worst example you could have used, because lots of their homelessness is due to housing being so expensive.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
You don't think Finland has the exact same issue?

They have quite a big alcoholism issue.

Saying one homelessness is different to another in the 'first world' is a bit daft.

Also California is the worst example you could have used, because lots of their homelessness is due to housing being so expensive.

Doesn't matter why there is homelessness in California, the point is people get stuck in a vicious cycle of drugs.

Am I saying all homeless people are drug addicts? No, to suggest such a thing is silly. That doesn't change the fact that the temptation is there and drug dealers take advantage of people on the streets.

A different example than California

View: https://youtu.be/gEIA3PRGQlU

Gwadien

Doesn't matter why there is homelessness in California, the point is people get stuck in a vicious cycle of drugs.

Am I saying all homeless people are drug addicts? No, to suggest such a thing is silly. That doesn't change the fact that the temptation is there and drug dealers take advantage of people on the streets.

A different example than California

View: https://youtu.be/gEIA3PRGQlU

Pretty funny that a 'news' site that calls itself the number one news site for gambling is highlighting addiction issues...

Anyway, there is no support in the US, these issues are due to a lack of support and again, people being priced out of homes.

I think it was in Manchester where a charity owned a high rise full of flats where the homeless could stay and they were searched on the way in to ensure they had no drugs and if they snuck any in they were kicked out.

The other facility that they ran allowed people to take hard drugs, where the drugs were tested and they were given the support to get off the drugs.

Cold turkey is never a solution, people prefer drugs over somewhere safe and warm to sleep at night...

There's literally no reason not to support it, the only people that don't support it are the people that don't understand how addiction and homelessness actually works.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Not offended (and I don't really give a toss either way re: the monarchy), I just don't think it's on to use a couple of short videos - one of them deliberately clipped to make it look as negative as possible - of a 73 year old man who's grieving his very recently deceased mother to try and impugn his character.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Pretty funny that a 'news' site that calls itself the number one news site for gambling is highlighting addiction issues...

Anyway, there is no support in the US, these issues are due to a lack of support and again, people being priced out of homes.

I think it was in Manchester where a charity owned a high rise full of flats where the homeless could stay and they were searched on the way in to ensure they had no drugs and if they snuck any in they were kicked out.

The other facility that they ran allowed people to take hard drugs, where the drugs were tested and they were given the support to get off the drugs.

Cold turkey is never a solution, people prefer drugs over somewhere safe and warm to sleep at night...

There's literally no reason not to support it, the only people that don't support it are the people that don't understand how addiction and homelessness actually works.

There was a block of flats like that here that specifically housed ex-military people the government had turned their backs on. Bloke ran it out of his own pocket, allowed them to stay rent free as long as they got help for their substance issues, be it alcoholic or drugs.

Either way, leaving people to their own devices is never a good thing and I agree, support is needed. That's why the US looks how it looks because as you say, there is no support or so little of it, it just isn't enough to go around.

Gwadien

I predicted this would happen for a very long time, Modi spouting his Hindu-nationalist bullshit.

The sad part is that people immediately assumed that it was the Muslims at fault here, but nah, it was the Hindus that started this...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I was going to post about that @Gwadien. What's the shizzle on the street?

Six of one half a dozen of the other I reckon. You can say the Hindu's started it - but if they didn't hate each other en-mass then it wouldn't happen in the first place. And the flashpoint I understand was a cricket match?

Used to have riots in Bradford all the time that never made the news. So I'm assuming it's way worse in Leicester than is being publicised?

Anyway. This is what "racism" looks like in the UK. ;)

Gwadien

I was going to post about that @Gwadien. What's the shizzle on the street?

Six of one half a dozen of the other I reckon. You can say the Hindu's started it - but if they didn't hate each other en-mass then it wouldn't happen in the first place. And the flashpoint I understand was a cricket match?

Used to have riots in Bradford all the time that never made the news. So I'm assuming it's way worse in Leicester than is being publicised?

Anyway. This is what "racism" looks like in the UK. ;)

Nah, Pakistan vs India always brings Indians/Pakistanis squaring up to each other in Leicester, but it never really escalates into this.

One of Modi's stooges is coming to the UK on a tour, she basically believes in hardcore nationalist Hinduism, and has said things that make the Taliban look like girl scouts.

It always blew my mind from a young age where I had Indian mates take racism from white people, then they'd go and call someone a Paki

It's very sad.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

I predicted this would happen for a very long time, Modi spouting his Hindu-nationalist bullshit.

The sad part is that people immediately assumed that it was the Muslims at fault here, but nah, it was the Hindus that started this...

Usually the case though isn't it? papers have turned people so ignorant than when something happens involving Muslims people automatically assume they started it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom