SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Good on her and so on, but why is this still an issue? It's depressing that people feel the need to "come out" You are what you are, if people don't like it then fuck'um.
If people say things are issues then they shall (and always will) remain issues.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
If people say things are issues then they shall (and always will) remain issues.

Only in their tiny little world. We should encourage such backward folk to just get in the sea and never come back.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Good on her and so on, but why is this still an issue? It's depressing that people feel the need to "come out" You are what you are, if people don't like it then fuck'um.
This is the important part of that story:

Gay, transgender and bisexual people in the military faced prison if their sexuality or gender identity was discovered.

The law was changed in 2000 after four servicemen and women, who were sacked for being gay, won a case in the European Court of Human Rights.

The institution that Tory voters want us to do away with.

Embattle

FH is my second home
We should come up with ranks for Glenn, you know posting it within and certain time frame and x number of posts later decides the Glenn rank....you would be quite near the top rank for the above glenn :p

Embattle

FH is my second home
I get the impression that the Conservatives always send on complete wankers to take part on politics live.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I wonder if they'll make a 2 hour Netflix stand up special where be just talks about how he's offended by people being offended.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
The professionally offended.

I see you've met half of the current working population. I could rant all day about this.

I wonder if they'll make a 2 hour Netflix stand up special where be just talks about how he's offended by people being offended.

Likely. He's a shit comedian so needs something to be funny about. It's like the Acaster comedian dude: About as funny as a rusty needle through your balls.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Maybe he'll send some jackbooted facists round to make sure they're experiencing the right level of terror over words they might say or opinions they might hold.

It's a fucking lovely world where we don't have freedom of speech isn't it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Set off at 6:45am. Having a pint in L'Alpe D'Huez now. It's a fuck of a long way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom