SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Embattle

FH is my second home
Just read that article, was about to post it myself... certainly interesting and I would like our government to take more positive environmental action.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The danger is - the Tories have tried to backtrack on their legal responsibilities. We've a metric fuckton of paper preserves where we allow trawling - and the Tories are trying to not implement the law now that they can.

We don't need an "experiment" - we need to stop raping the natural world.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The danger is - the Tories have tried to backtrack on their legal responsibilities. We've a metric fuckton of paper preserves where we allow trawling - and the Tories are trying to not implement the law now that they can.

We don't need an "experiment" - we need to stop raping the natural world.

Actually, it was EU legislation that confused matters, that are still confusing matters for member states now. Norway do not have that excuse, neither do we, now.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Actually, it was EU legislation that confused matters, that are still confusing matters for member states now. Norway do not have that excuse, neither do we, now.
When the common fisheries policy ended in UK waters after Brexit, ministers from the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs were – our charity had to remind them – obliged to enforce the nature laws we had inherited from Europe. There was no longer any conflict in law.

George Eustice, the environment secretary, has boasted that in protecting Dogger Bank, Britain was using its post-Brexit freedoms to protect the marine environment. But he then did something horrendous earlier this year, proposing in a green paper to remove all duties on ministers to protect nature sites, marine or terrestrial
So yes. The barrier of the fisheries policy has been removed. And it's exposed the Tories to the fact that they don't really want it removed, that they don't want to protect the environment.

They're now bound by law to enforce the nature laws - so we should be enforcing all 91 of our marine conservation zones (interactive map).

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Moralising from the army?

If it's consentual how can it "denigrate women"? Nobody is complaining that the 8 men involved or the many other onlookers are "denigrating men".

I think as a society a lot of us have to face facts - some women's idea of a good time is to stuff as many cocks in them as they can get. And some blokes idea of a good time is to provide those cocks / watch.

Not my bag baby. But whatever floats people's boats if everybody's happy surely?

How many freddies love the cock as much as this lady? We all know @Jupitus loves being chucked about like a little fuckdoll and @Deebs likes to literally stick his nose in.

@Embattle's voting proclivities show he's not averse to being bent over from a political standpoint but does that mean he's happy to take a length from @Wij?

What about the girls? Do @russell or @Yoni like to wash their hair in jizz?

:)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

If it's consentual how can it "denigrate women"? Nobody is complaining that the 8 men involved or the many other onlookers are "denigrating men".

I think as a society a lot of us have to face facts - some women's idea of a good time is to stuff as many cocks in them as they can get. And some blokes idea of a good time is to provide those cocks / watch.

Not my bag baby. But whatever floats people's boats if everybody's happy surely?

How many freddies love the cock as much as this lady? We all know @Jupitus loves being chucked about like a little fuckdoll and @Deebs likes to literally stick his nose in.

@Embattle's voting proclivities show he's not averse to being bent over from a political standpoint but does that mean he's happy to take a length from @Wij?

Because it's embarrassing for the army?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
This is a title of an email I got from my union.

Says it all really;

'NEU Update, today's march to demand better for educators and savings on high street brands!'

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

New puritanism innit? "Denigrating women" in this context denies women agency.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
New puritanism innit? "Denigrating women" in this context denies women agency.
100%.

If she wants a pumping by a gazillion squaddies, who is anyone to say she can't - and the army has no business telling the lads they're not allowed to.

All the army can do is ban all consentual sexual activity from barracks. But the army should have zero say in what that activity is:

The Army said:
What soldiers do in their private lives is their own affair. The only criterion is that it must not harm operational effectiveness

In that case - GTFO of people's private lives, Mr Government.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Because it's embarrassing for the army?
Having gay squaddies used to be so embarrasing for the army that it was a court martial offence.

Why should the army have any say in the morality of wider society?

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Having gay squaddies used to be so embarrasing for the army that it was a court martial offence.

Why should the army have any say in the morality of wider society?

Because having a squad with itchy / leaky knobs is a risk, and has the potential to affect their service performance. That's why.

It's 2022, the very conservative generals are gone and acceptance levels within the army are raising day by day. Not like they will organize a pride march any time soon, but you can be gay in the military without concealing it.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Read the linky dude :)

That's not barracks, that is army housing.

Barracks are essentially student halls. 4 personal units with a communal area kitchen/showers. That's the case for airborne anyway.

Source, I went out on a bender with my cousin, in 7th Royal Horse artillery and my old man, staff Sargent in RHA had to tell the guards to fuck off.

Last edited:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

Good on her and so on, but why is this still an issue? It's depressing that people feel the need to "come out" You are what you are, if people don't like it then fuck'um.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom