SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Lmao.

Yes let's rip into the Americans.

Post on Tory corruption - 'meh'.

Hahaha

Why not rip into them, it's ludicrous even by American standards. Especially when they know ER are all over Cornwall, just a big FU to them. You would not believe the security here. We have Mobile missile batteries at Godrevy, 6500 extra police in St Ives and Falmouth. A cruise ship being used as a police hotel in the Falmouth harbour now nicknamed "The Bay of Pigs".

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
[
Why not rip into them, it's ludicrous even by American standards. Especially when they know ER are all over Cornwall, just a big FU to them. You would not believe the security here. We have Mobile missile batteries at Godrevy, 6500 extra police in St Ives and Falmouth. A cruise ship being used as a police hotel in the Falmouth harbour now nicknamed "The Bay of Pigs".

I think he is referring to the fact that Moriath shrugged off BoJo flying to Newquay from London, and then jumped straight on Bidens motorcade

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
[

I think he is referring to the fact that Moriath shrugged off BoJo flying to Newquay from London, and then jumped straight on Bidens motorcade
No. I said lets be fair and spread the criticism. To all the leaders. If you see my posts when asked be fair to whom. :p

my posts were pointing out that not just the british pm thats using excess pollution creating methods of travel. The post by @Gwadien was like look what Boris is doing. As if the others were coming by sail boat.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
No. I said lets be fair and spread the criticism. To all the leaders. If you see my posts when asked be fair to whom. :p

my posts were pointing out that not just the british pm thats using excess pollution creating methods of travel. The post by @Gwadien was like look what Boris is doing. As if the others were coming by sail boat.
I give nowhere near as much of a fuck about what Biden is doing, he is not the leader of my country

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Typically, rather than criticise Johnson or the Tories for something, you knee-jerk straight to "but oh my god did you see what this other guy did?". Johnson took a private jet for a ~275 mile journey ffs. If he was in some foreign country that might be excusable but why couldn't he hop on a train like MPs do all the time? Boris "man of the people" Johnson shunning the public transport infrastructure he keeps singing the praises of to act like a big shot in front of people he wants to impress by rocking up in a private jet. And to talk about climate change! It's indefensible.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

My post was about you responding to your 'meh' in another thread about the £500kish that was found to be breaking the law.

BREAKING THE LAW

'MEH'

Plus, you pretending to care about climate change when it suits you is also pretty hilarious.

Last edited:

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Fair enough. But its not what i said in my post ;)

You said:

"To be fair. Biden flew to lhr and then flew to Newquay as well.
and the Beast car and motorcade are huge gas guzzlers as well. "

What do you think you said?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

It's the G7 man.

It's the ultimate target for both terrorists and non-G7 members who are also pretty big economies.

On a possibly nerdier note, It would be cool to see the US presidential motorcade in action, I'd imagine they have lots of tools that the public can't see, not like in the movies where they always seem to be incompetently protected.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
It's the G7 man.

It's the ultimate target for both terrorists and non-G7 members who are also pretty big economies.

On a possibly nerdier note, It would be cool to see the US presidential motorcade in action, I'd imagine they have lots of tools that the public can't see, not like in the movies where they always seem to be incompetently protected.

I quite enjoyed the Presidential Limo getting stuck on grates at the US Embassy gates in Dublin. That was some hi-tech action (half a dozen Secret Service guys trying to push a four-tonne car).

Embattle

FH is my second home
I quite enjoyed the Presidential Limo getting stuck on grates at the US Embassy gates in Dublin. That was some hi-tech action (half a dozen Secret Service guys trying to push a four-tonne car).

I thought the Beast is 7/8 tons.

I don't get why people are complaining about the level of security and the way these people tend to travel. The security is needed and I suspect the method of travel is down to the security needed and in reality in inconvenience others as little as possible.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
He wasn't even in the motorcade. He was in one of 3 Ospreys that flew around the coast.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
You said:

"To be fair. Biden flew to lhr and then flew to Newquay as well.
and the Beast car and motorcade are huge gas guzzlers as well. "

What do you think you said?
I said this when you asked fair to whom

To be fair spread the blame around to all of them that did it. Not just Johnson ;)

did macron get the train from Paris to london ?

the whole thing is funny when you think theres 5k police around there all being fed and watered and temporary housed. Plus all the international press. And the miles and miles of fencing thats been erected for 3 days.

none of it is environmentally sound’

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I thought the Beast is 7/8 tons.

I don't get why people are complaining about the level of security and the way these people tend to travel. The security is needed and I suspect the method of travel is down to the security needed and in reality in inconvenience others as little as possible.
There are easier and more policeable places than a hard to reach small town in Cornwall that only has 2 major roads into the county.

i mean if you really wanted a defendable area why not host it on the isle of wight or something.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
My post was about you responding to your 'meh' in another thread about the £500kish that was found to be breaking the law.

BREAKING THE LAW

'MEH'

Plus, you pretending to care about climate change when it suits you is also pretty hilarious.
its just pointing out the hypocrisy of all the energy and pollution created to go talk about reducing it.

dont think i made a statement that i cared one way or another in what i posted.

you made the comment that johnson flew down and laughed at the juxta position (sp). I extrapolated to show it was more than just him.

you really like to tell me what i do or dont care about when i made no statement about it being good or bad just what it was

Embattle

FH is my second home
There are easier and more policeable places than a hard to reach small town in Cornwall that only has 2 major roads into the county.

i mean if you really wanted a defendable area why not host it on the isle of wight or something.

My comment wasn't about location, but security and methods of travel. I will add they tend to like to hold them in places that show off the host country and as someone who has been on holiday twice to Carbis Bay it certainly does that as it is lovely.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
My comment wasn't about location, but security and methods of travel. I will add they tend to like to hold them in places that show off the host country and as someone who has been on holiday twice to Carbis Bay it certainly does that as it is lovely.
Yes shame those staying in the hotels over the last few weeks have had to put up with a building site. Its a nice place yes :)

Embattle

FH is my second home
Yes shame those staying in the hotels over the last few weeks have had to put up with a building site. Its a nice place yes :)

Although it wasn't as if it was suddenly announced, there was plenty of warning.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
He just can't stop looking like an awkward winnie the pooh.

If winnie the pooh was a psychotic bag of cunts.

The world would be a better place if he had a massive stroke.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
You can see the exhibition HERE virtually. It is strange for me to appreciate that there are people in Mexico City looking at it printed … mine is below the arrow

Attachments

• 2DA1162E-4BD4-4BAA-B9AE-AF9D94E15CEF.jpeg
    2DA1162E-4BD4-4BAA-B9AE-AF9D94E15CEF.jpeg
    42.8 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom