SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Would this have worked anywhere else?

I love Japan because of things like this. :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Whoever wrote that should be banned from the internet for not putting a picture of the cat in.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

This is one of the most American fucked up things I've ever seen.

I think it's mainly due to the guy not reacting to people shooting his dog then still focusing on getting it in.

Sorry about the 'story' it's only worth for the 15 sec or so clip.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Keto, 115 days in.

If I eat walnuts and drink a protein shake on the same day I'm going to be having great fun in the toilet.

Individually? No poop.
Together, volcano.

God dammit :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Lol @Overdriven.

How much weight have you lost?

I found I could go for 12 hour rides on no food and calories burned = weight lost. But for the top 15% of power it was great.

No protein shakes (too much protein is bad anyway - excess protein is turned into carbs). Just real food.

If it wasn't so hard to be sociable on it keto could potentially be a realistic lifestyle for me. But alas, no.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Lol @Overdriven.

How much weight have you lost?

Between 15kg and 17kg (2.3st-2.5st, 33lbs-37lbs) so far. Started at 100kg, hit 83.x on Sunday, aiming for 79kg.

The -only- reason we restarted it was because of the amount of weight we gained over the year. However the scales are something I don't care about. Losing 10cm off my waist, 8cm off my hips (etc etc etc) was more important. As soon as my gym reopens (small one in London) I'm bulking back up to 95kg-100kg again.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It is Fastly's CDN service. IOW, some daft cunt just pushed a b0rked config.

They have identified the issue and a fix is being implemented = we are rolling back to a working config.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Stunted vegans
New research has found that “Children on vegan diets grow shorter than their omnivore peers” as well as having weaker bones and vitamin deficiencies. This is terrific news. The most pressing reason for everyone to turn vegan these days is the preservation of the natural environment. And since population expansion and increasing food demand are two of the main drivers of climate change, surely our species’ gradual transition to a smaller, less healthy animal who doesn’t live as long makes veganism a win-win.

maybe not true not researched. Was from giles coren.

the quoted bit in the first sentence may be true.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom