SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
'cause it's the sort of shit that makes life worth living.

You have the crisps and cake when you get back :)

(tits you can have everywhere)
But there's a whole range of nice activities to choose from. What you are offering is something hard and unpleasant, like a Tory's cock in an orphanage.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Even your definition of unpleasant doesn't apply to everyone I suspect ;)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm very much enjoying Valheim.

I don't usually go in for games like that but it's just so pleasant to be in that world.

Built a boat today with a mate and then set sail. He was adamant that there wasn't other lands to explore but I pushed on and we found a different continent full of the bads. I think it's actually the best modelled sea I've ever seen in a game. It's really very pretty. There's a low-fi vibe with incredible lighting and weather effects.

But generally, it's a lot of chilled fun.

Turns out that 90's voxel-promise turned out really fucking good. :)

dysfunction

FH is my second home

I don't usually go in for games like that but it's just so pleasant to be in that world.

Built a boat today with a mate and then set sail. He was adamant that there wasn't other lands to explore but I pushed on and we found a different continent full of the bads. I think it's actually the best modelled sea I've ever seen in a game. It's really very pretty. There's a low-fi vibe with incredible lighting and weather effects.

Ok I've bought the game now!

The best modelled sea I've seen has been in Sea of Thieves.
Will be interesting to see how it compares.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I keep looking at it but try and avoid early access. I always find I have had enough by the time it makes full release and miss out on content/features.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I keep looking at it but try and avoid early access. I always find I have had enough by the time it makes full release and miss out on content/features.
Yeah. I was nagged into it. But still enjoying.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I get why people get hooked in smoking, I was an addict for 20 years and still have the odd one with a drink...A cig is nice now and again...but when did putting plastic things in your mouth just to get addicted to putting plastic things in your mouth become fun or relaxing?

Embattle

FH is my second home
Iirc nictotin in itself isnt any where near as bad as tobacco. Not too much different to alcohol. If they were advertising snus instead of chemical pouches it would be much worse.

It still isn't needed and is seemingly being aimed towards minors.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I get why people get hooked in smoking, I was an addict for 20 years and still have the odd one with a drink...A cig is nice now and again...but when did putting plastic things in your mouth just to get addicted to putting plastic things in your mouth become fun or relaxing?
If BAT want to spend a billion quid making a market out of children to do just that they'll be succesful at it.

This is an example of market failure. It's simply a social and environmental bad.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
It still isn't needed and is seemingly being aimed towards minors.

In Sweden, Lyft is very popular due to people previously using Snus (pouches with nicotine and tobacco) but now want a tobacco-free Snus option. Thus Lyft and many other brands are catering to that need. It’s still 18 year limit to any nicotine product here.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
In Sweden, Lyft is very popular due to people previously using Snus (pouches with nicotine and tobacco) but now want a tobacco-free Snus option. Thus Lyft and many other brands are catering to that need. It’s still 18 year limit to any nicotine product here.
And big tobacco was behind snus - even though it causes face cancers - in fact IIRC it's an order of magnitude worse than smoking.

Make addictive things trendy for money (even though you know it kills people) and when the health professionals show their outrage start pushing and selling the "healthy (addictive) alternative" - all fun and trendy, of course (with potential gateway opportunities to unhealthy).

If someone historically made a stab at a business and found out afterwards it's fucking the planet (plastics, for example) then you can sympathise a bit with that person - although you detest them for spending billions on protecting their damaging interests when they discover the impacts.

Big tobacco know they kill 50% of their tobacco-using customers, they push alternative products to keep people addictive and they spend billions on tactics that they know the 'human animal' is not evolved to resist to achieve their deadly aims - for money.

As these tobacco execs are happy to kill huge swathes of their customer base - and many decades of legal action has not changed their behaviour I could seriously consider a moral case for the public torture and murder of these killers.

If a serial killer murders 100 people we hold a manhunt. If a corporation kills hundreds of millions we do nothing.

These people deserve painful death.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

So I took the plunge...6 hours later wife is moaning what's for dinner. Thought it was about 3pm.

Take away it is then!

My one comment/complaint is that it isn't really clear what you need to do to progress, had to google how to upgrade the work bench in the end, found you needed to find some flint to unlock a recipe...just so happens there is absolutely no water anywhere near my start point, finally found some, so I am going to move house!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
So I took the plunge...6 hours later wife is moaning what's for dinner. Thought it was about 3pm.

Take away it is then!

My one comment/complaint is that it isn't really clear what you need to do to progress, had to google how to upgrade the work bench in the end, found you needed to find some flint to unlock a recipe...just so happens there is absolutely no water anywhere near my start point, finally found some, so I am going to move house!
I just found the trader and got a belt that allows you +150 to your carry limit. That helps a lot.

as you say its not always clear how you progress. But i am having fun after 20 hours and havent even killed the second boss yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom