SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
They're always utterly retarded, but everyone's gonna watch, including me. They had me at The Who :)

Queue some piece in the guardian raging about them.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
13:53: Sir Archer Stronghorn: I just taught a lesson on the Classical Period...will do romantic Period after break
13:54: Oldeforge: My wife just had a classical period
15:54: JEJ2: eww gross

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
13:53: Sir Archer Stronghorn: I just taught a lesson on the Classical Period...will do romantic Period after break
13:54: Oldeforge: My wife just had a classical period
15:54: JEJ2: eww gross
Gonna need that explainng if its more than a period joke. Who is jej2?

Ormorof

FH is my second home

Seems even parties right of center starting to wake up to reality of an aging population

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Saving the vid for my missus @Lamp - she'll love it.

My problem with multi-bird roasts is that they all meld into one, so you don't appreciate the unique taste of the bird.

I bought two pheasants today. That'll be great.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Seems even parties right of center starting to wake up to reality of an aging population
The fact is - the economy is already fucked if you prop it up through migration.

If skilled people leave one country to find jobs in Finland, then that fucks the economy in the country they're leaving.

This is a fundamental problem with the way we've structured our economy and the "free" market.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Saving the vid for my missus @Lamp - she'll love it.

My problem with multi-bird roasts is that they all meld into one, so you don't appreciate the unique taste of the bird.

I bought two pheasants today. That'll be great.

Check them for tread marks :p

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
The fact is - the economy is already fucked if you prop it up through migration.

If skilled people leave one country to find jobs in Finland, then that fucks the economy in the country they're leaving.

This is a fundamental problem with the way we've structured our economy and the "free" market.

Not if they're coming from countries with a high birth rate/young population, to a country with a low birthrate/old population. Ultimately its not a long term fix because as economies improve around the world the birthrate drops, but it works for a while. But I do fear for my kids' employment prospects because "regular" jobs have another 20 years, tops. I'm encouraging their creative side as much as a can, because the arts may be the last place that AI doesn't own completely (and even there I have my doubts).

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Christmas is coming and Im seeing a 1000% increase in newspaper articles claiming cheap supermarket champagne is better than expensive stuff.

I presume journalists have a box full of christmas articles so they can sit back and get pissed.

Waiting for three wise men were actually eskimos.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
There's only one thing I disagree with about the views of the woman in this article - when she says women should be resilient (agree) I think it's also right that they should complain.

Move on, yes, but complain and at the same time push for financial restitution.

Guardian and labour a bit predictably whiny about it.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Any good? Thinking about something like that to keep an eye on the dog when we are out.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Utter garbage :p but has 2 way audio and you can swivel it with your phone, so good for fucking about. Not looked into the storage on it (whether it works like a dashcam, overwriting old stuff) they have a cloud thingy but that's just yet another subscription.

There are better things about, they are more than £25, the Ring stuff is great, my sister has loads of it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Oh noes! Don't stop us pushing poison for profit!

They are so broad they even capture family favourites from chocolate to peanut butter to sausage rolls.

Chocolate? Shit (even the 70% dark chocolate kind, nutritionally).
Peanut Butter? Mostly shit (especially the way we eat it).
Sausage rolls? Tasty shit.

It's not a ban on selling, it's a ban on advertising. So shut the fuck up you whiny whiny bitches.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Oh noes! Don't stop us pushing poison for profit!

Chocolate? Shit (even the 70% dark chocolate kind, nutritionally).
Peanut Butter? Mostly shit (especially the way we eat it).
Sausage rolls? Tasty shit.

It's not a ban on selling, it's a ban on advertising. So shut the fuck up you whiny whiny bitches.
You are a bit of a food facist really. Fresh fruit and veg are your ayrian ideals.
cant work out if your just doing it to illicit a response or not.

you go on about freedom of speech but want nanny state to tell ppl what to eat.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Well firstly Id like to see all the 'healthy' foods exposed for all the shit they put in them so they sell.
There was a big push a few years back making all kinds of bogus health claims like reducing cholestorol and improving heart health etc.
Its illegal for them to do that but they were turning a blind eye to it for years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom